Could someone please check AP rates for me?

Just curious if someone could check AKL Club level for me (is club level even offered for the AP discount?). We are not going until next year, but I'm trying to figure out what the AP discount is as a starting point for budgeting purposes.

Thanks!
~D
Savanna view club level access $358.80. I just picked a random weekday in mid August.

How do you find out the AP rate???
You log into the Disney site & sign in & the pass holder rates will show up. Unfortunately , you have to already be a pass holder to see the rates. Which makes it really hard to know if upgrading to a pass is worthwhile!
The discount is usually 30% for deluxe resorts. But there are blackout dates unless you're a platinum (not really sure if that's the correct level) pass holder.

Can anyone check the rate of a 2 BR Beach Club Villa or Boardwalk Villa. Also just checking for budgeting purposes for next year. Thank you!

Can anyone check the rate of a 2 BR Beach Club Villa or Boardwalk Villa. Also just checking for budgeting purposes for next year. Thank you!
I looked at a random Wednesday this May and a '2 bedroom lock-off villa' std view at BW was $720 avg. Tried several dates but couldn't find BC villa pricing for 2 BR, they must go quickly.

There weren't even any non-discounted rooms that I could see. I checked a bunch of date combos.

Last edited:

hi piggybacking. looking to get an annual pass. can somebody please check AOA suite aug 13-20? and 1 br at AKL same dates?

I appreciate your help!

Thinking of adding 1 night at the beginning of our trip and upgrading to an AP out first night.
Looking at room only for August 31. POR, CBR, or 2 rooms at a value. (Any value)
Thanks in advance!

Would you mind looking for me also?!?! We are going mid January, I know it is not out yet but can someone look for just a random Sunday - Saturday rate for a the CR SV-Club and a Saturday night at AK with Savannah view, please? Thanks so much!

Last edited:
hi piggybacking. looking to get an annual pass. can somebody please check AOA suite aug 13-20? and 1 br at AKL same dates?
I appreciate your help!
The Lion King Family Suites $2,104.99
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani 1 bdr villa standard view $3,269.00

Thinking of adding 1 night at the beginning of our trip and upgrading to an AP out first night.
Looking at room only for August 31. POR, CBR, or 2 rooms at a value. (Any value)
Thanks in advance!
POR R standard $173.81
CBR Pirate standard $188.67
Pop standard $92.14
ASM standard $79.45

How much is the AP discount for a 2BR villa at Kidani Village for July 23rd-29? Thanks in advance!

Hoping someone won't mind checking for me for June 8-16 any moderate. Thanks

two adults

CBR std- $1646.57
POR king - $2128.84

CSR and POFQ - nothing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter