Could the Dream Turn the Grump into a Believer? Charleston Update 10/13

Ummm, I don't think it would be silly at all -- I would still love to read about your girls' trip. ::yes::

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! I have missed seeing your around the DIS! :santa:

I totally agree with this. It's never too late to start a TR! I need ideas for next year! :rolleyes1

I say go for it! It took me about 1 1/2 months before I started my AEP TR...and I only just started day 3 of it today. I have read many who started several months to almost a year after travel.....just do it........:wizard:

I think we've decided to still do one, now we just gotta organize ourselves and get going with it!

All caught up.

Count me in when you start the girls trip. :cool1:

Way late.... I knew you cruised with Anita and family, but never knew your report was here. I loved the updates and it was a great read over break!

Well your trip is now long over and you are back from the girls trip but I enjoyed reading the whole thing in one sitting!

We are currently booked on a 4 night Dream cruise, not sure if we are keeping it or will be moving it but it was great to read about yours and Wigd's trip!

I agree about getting kids into the clubs on day one, right when you get on board. We missed that boat on our Alaska cruise and the kids never had any interest in Edge after that. We dropped them off there the first night, after dinner and it was already too late it seemed for them to really click with anyone. Like you we had an almost 11 that they would let into Edge but even with that both boys (10 and 12) thought it was boring and on the verge of babyish. Thankfully, like your boys, they had each other and still had a blast despite skipping almost all official kid activities. I am really hoping Vibe is cool, if we do the 4 righter we will have our 16 year old and her finding a "group" early on will be critical to her enjoyment of the cruise.

Love love love the cabanas. I'm not sure it would be the best fit for us if we want her to mingle but oh it looks lovely! Sorry you couldn't rebook, that is a bummer. Moving the dates is actually quite easy, you can do it online. I've done it once already and may be doing so again depending on what the 2013 Magic itineraries look like.

I've been worried that a 4 nighter will be too short (though it's perfect from my DH's point of view) but it seems like you really were able to do a ton, still relax and enjoy the ship which makes me feel better about the itinerary. It's not our first choice at all but we are really limited in dates. We're booked in the exact same stateroom as yours, just one deck up so it was wonderful to see your stateroom pictures! Interesting point on maybe skipping Palo Brunch due to the short cruise. If we do the 4 nighter I am not sure we will want to ditch K for a dinner, not knowing if she will have found kids her age to hang with so was kind of thinking brunch might be our only option of the two. Not sure though, it'll be up to DH. He didn't really want to do either before our Alaska cruise, I booked both anyway and they were a huge highlight for him so...we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter