Counter service with no kids choices

princesslily

Disney finatic
I need help with counter service meals. Where can I find the ones that do not have kids meals? I would like to let my kids eat what I'm eating. Thanks!

Some of the pool bars - definitely the one at CSR and I think also picnic in the park. Pretty sure from last trip the same applied at the Bakery in france. (EPCOT)

Caseys at MK and also WPE at Downtown Disney (breakfast ONLY - no kids menu). However, on closer inspection you will see that the places that have no kids menu, generally don't have the greatest choices anyhow. Trica1972 has a list of the few of these locations in the sticky FAQ Dining Plan thread at the top of the Restaurants page.

Alternatively, if you went to a place like Sunshine seasons in Epcot you would find that you and the kids could all have the Asian stir fry - they do a kids portion there which is great.

It is in post #5:

Which CS locations do not have a separate children’s menu?
I understand that where there is no children’s menu, children can order off the regular menu.
• Toluca Turkey Legs
• Casey's
• Pete's Doggone Good Dogs
• Sommerfest
• Yorkshire County Fish Shop
• Main Street Bakery
• Golden Oak Outpost

If you want to read up more about it, here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2353648

FYI, Toluca Turkey Legs are not on the DDP... i mean you can get a soda as a snack on the DDP, but the actual turkey legs, are not... or at least were not in feb '09 when we tried to order them on the plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter