Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Envie received last week (I can't remember if it was Thursday or Friday :))
Single digit dancing time!!!:yay:

Alyssa...been receiving envies on Thursday or Friday every week.

TonyaG...envies have been heading to you on Monday.

Hi Greg! Hope you had a fabulous day yesterday. I will be doing a rerouting in the next day or two so you'll be sending to someone else but still receiving from Alyssa. Please check back for the details before the 6/26 mailing. Thanks!

I mailed out to Quasi123 on Monday. Stay safe over there. Looks like you are getting the same impact from TS Cindy that we are. Any other Gulf Coast/LA riders on here? Y'all stay safe and remember if you come across a flooded road "turn around, don't drown."

I mailed out to Quasi123 on Monday. Stay safe over there. Looks like you are getting the same impact from TS Cindy that we are. Any other Gulf Coast/LA riders on here? Y'all stay safe and remember if you come across a flooded road "turn around, don't drown."

It all looked very nasty on the world news tonight. Hope everyone stays safe and property too. Hope it passes soon.

Shyann ---- received envie this week. Thank you.

Alyssa-- I'll be sending out a nice envie today. I also had some random inserts laying around. I paper-clipped the ones expiring next weekend figuring you may want them. I'll also be sending out on Monday. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!