Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Lander,I received your envie last week thanks.

DisneyLifer: I am so sorry, I thought I had mailed your emvie last week with other outgoing mail, but found it yesterday in my car. So I went back through them and also sending a new batch today.

Mailed out to ibleedblue today- hope you're having a fantastic time in WDW!

Rec'd from HulaGirl87 last week.
One envie went out to MickeyCroc yesterday - another going out today! :)
Have a great week!

Velrox ---- No envie received this week :worried:

Alyssa --- I have an envie headed your way tomorrow. Hopefully, my friend will drop some inserts and then I'll have a 2nd envie for you. :flower:

Mailing to AMY/HULAGIRL87 &receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND!

Quasi123 - I will not be mailing your envie today as I literally need to be at three places at the same time as soon as I get off work and unfortunately the post office is in the opposite direction and I will not make it there before they close. I am very sorry but will mail it tomorrow.
I received a second envie this past Thursday from TonyaG.

Alyssa ---- My friend came through and dropped some inserts and random coupons so you will receive 2 envies this week. They both went out today! :)

Quasi123 - I will not be mailing your envie today as I literally need to be at three places at the same time as soon as I get off work and unfortunately the post office is in the opposite direction and I will not make it there before they close. I am very sorry but will mail it tomorrow.
I received a second envie this past Thursday from TonyaG.
Don't worry about it! It will still arrive this week :)

Mailed to Lander today.

Carlyzmom...We got back from WDW Saturday evening. I had a mail hold while we were gone and all mail was supposed to be delivered Saturday, but the box was empty so I was missing 2 weeks of envies from Alyssa. I did have 4 inserts in each of the past two Sunday papers, so there is a decent envie headed your way that I sent on Monday.

Last week's mail was finally delivered yesterday and there were two envies from Alyssa in it!

:bday: party: :cake: Alyssa810 :cake: party: :bday:

(I know I'm early but will be traveling for the next few days so didn't want to forget you on Thursday!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!