Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Monday is Columbus Day :boat: (the Nina) :boat: (the Pinta) :boat: (and the Santa Maria) and it's a day off for the USPS. Please be sure your envies go out on Tuesday, October 10th. Have a great weekend, everyone! :jumping3:

Received 2 envies from Velrox today. Went through them quickly and sent out 1 envie to Alyssa.

I'm not sure if there will be inserts this week (holiday) but of there are, I'll send another to Alyssa

Rec'd small envie from HulaGirl87 on Thurday...
BIG one going out to ShiPooOwner today - thanks to inserts from work friends!! :)
Have a great week!

It arrived yesterday so thinking it might have taken a little detour somewhere along the route. :laughing: Thank you as always and thank your friends too! :cheer2:

LittleAngie
, yours will be heading out to you on Tuesday.

NYCDiane
, we received two inserts in today's paper so hopefully you got those too. :thumbsup2

Received two envies from Alyssa on Saturday.

I was pretty upset the mail carrier didn't take TonyaG's envie from my mailbox yesterday. I didn't realize it was a holiday! The USPS did, however, bring an amazon delivery to the house yesterday.

Received from Laurie yesterday and will have Angie's ready to deposit at the post office tomorrow. Have a great week ahead everyone! :flower: :flower1: :flower:

Velrox --- received envied dated 10/7 And 10/11. Thank You!

Alyssa --- I have the coups from Velrox & the paper AND my friend dropped a ton of inserts. I will have a massive envie heading your way tomorrow!! Enjoy!

PS: Alyssa, I also put a seperate envelope in the envie with a free BJs trial membership and a bunch of BJs coupons

Received two envies from Alyssa on Saturday.

I was pretty upset the mail carrier didn't take TonyaG's envie from my mailbox yesterday. I didn't realize it was a holiday! The USPS did, however, bring an amazon delivery to the house yesterday.

I actually got it Friday! They were on the ball this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!