Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

No inserts this week but I will forward on as soon as I receive this weeks. What a crazy first week back to school!

Mailed to dznybound yesterday. Also received from eyor44 on Tuesday.

Mailed some inserts (small envie) to DVCLaurie05 on Wednesday. Haven't received yet, but will be sending out inserts in the morning and then forwarding along a third envelope this week when received :)

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well.

Hurricane season is upon us and we are constantly watching the Coast of Africa and the Gulf. Had a storm this past week that was suppose to send the eye directly over my town but at the last minute it jogged East and Alabama go way more than we did. I'm thinking Quasi123 even got a bit of rain from it.

If you are heading to WDW in the next few weeks, know that this is one of the safest places you can be. They definitely know how to keep guests safe and have done an excellent job in the past couple of years.

Sending and receiving every week.

I mailed out to ibleedblue today, stay safe from the storm!!

Got a HUGE envie from Alyssa on Friday.

Sent a nice sized envie to Eyor44 today. We are staring down Hurricane Florence making a direct hit in my area on Friday. Looking at sustained hurricane force winds and well over 10" of rain to go along with it. It's forecast to stall once it gets inland and just hang out for days. All that's to say it's quite likely I will not be venturing out on Sunday to get a paper, and if it is as bad as forecast, we may not have mail service for several days. The last time we took a hit like this was Hurricane Fran in 1996 and the power was out for two weeks then. Florence is bigger than Fran, more powerful than Fran and will be moving slower than Fran once it makes it to my area. Generator is ready, cabinets are full. Now we just wait.

Sent one envie to NYCDiane yesterday.. a small one going out today... didn't receive from last week yet - I'm sure the holiday is slowing down the mail.

Have a great week everyone!

Sent a nice sized envie to Eyor44 today. We are staring down Hurricane Florence making a direct hit in my area on Friday. Looking at sustained hurricane force winds and well over 10" of rain to go along with it. It's forecast to stall once it gets inland and just hang out for days. All that's to say it's quite likely I will not be venturing out on Sunday to get a paper, and if it is as bad as forecast, we may not have mail service for several days. The last time we took a hit like this was Hurricane Fran in 1996 and the power was out for two weeks then. Florence is bigger than Fran, more powerful than Fran and will be moving slower than Fran once it makes it to my area. Generator is ready, cabinets are full. Now we just wait.

Stay safe, Greg. The weather guru down here said this one is going to be treacherous and to evacuate if possible. Please post after it passes through and let us know you and your family are ok. We are thinking of you!

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well.

Hurricane season is upon us and we are constantly watching the Coast of Africa and the Gulf. Had a storm this past week that was suppose to send the eye directly over my town but at the last minute it jogged East and Alabama go way more than we did. I'm thinking Quasi123 even got a bit of rain from it.

If you are heading to WDW in the next few weeks, know that this is one of the safest places you can be. They definitely know how to keep guests safe and have done an excellent job in the past couple of years.

Sending and receiving every week.

Glad it veered off and you didn't get hit too bad. Unfortunately, the hurricane season won't end for a while yet. Dec. 1st seems like a long ways off. Stay safe.

DVCLaurie --- received both envies. Thank you!

Alyssa --- I'm going to drop an envie to you Saturday and another on Monday.

STAY SAFE IN THE STORMS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I received the envie this past Wednesday. Please stay safe and know we are all praying for your family and everyone in the path of this storm. Please give us an update when you can and let us know if there is anything we can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!