Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

One went to Disneylifer87. I didn't receive anything last week, but I suspect that's due to all the snow. I will send another this week if it arrives early enough.

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa ---- I have an envie ready for you. I'm not sure if it will go out tomorrow. I fractured my leg in 2 places Friday night!! I don't think I can get to the post office but I'm hoping my friend can go for me.

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa ---- I have an envie ready for you. I'm not sure if it will go out tomorrow. I fractured my leg in 2 places Friday night!! I don't think I can get to the post office but I'm hoping my friend can go for me.

Wow, was it due to bad weather? Hope you heal quickly and are back on your feet soon, Diane.

Didn't receive this week, but holiday and weather are not being nice! Still have many inserts, so will be sending out tomorrow morning if I don't get buried in snow!

Wow, was it due to bad weather? Hope you heal quickly and are back on your feet soon, Diane.

Thank you, ShiPoo!
No. I somehow tripped walking out of my bedroom and was flat out on the floor before I realized what happened. I knew something was broken the second I fell. I was in the ER from 11pm until around 330am. Not a fun Friday!!
Doc says 6 to 8 weeks of healing time.

Oh no NYCDiane! I hope you're OK!! Speedy recovery, and take it easy!! Are you in a cast? My DH tripped on our bottom step labor day weekend, breaking 2 toes and a bone in his foot- he was in a boot for about 6 weeks too...it was a rough "fall" (autumn) in the Short house, so we feel you!!!

I did mail out to Ibleedblue this afternoon.

Oh no NYCDiane! I hope you're OK!! Speedy recovery, and take it easy!! Are you in a cast? My DH tripped on our bottom step labor day weekend, breaking 2 toes and a bone in his foot- he was in a boot for about 6 weeks too...it was a rough "fall" (autumn) in the Short house, so we feel you!!!

I did mail out to Ibleedblue this afternoon.

No cast. Just a knee stabilizer and ace bandage and crutches. I'm seeing the Ortho on Friday and I'm hoping doe a boot. I cannot navigate these crutches!!
The whole side of my foot and several toes as well as both knees are black/blue. In a lot of pain.

Wow! Your hubby did quite the damage!

I guess we all just have to pay more attention! The funny thing is, the night before this happened, I had a dream that I broke my ankle and said in the dream "well at least it was the left foot so I can drive." I guess dreams do come true! LOL!!

I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon. I am traveling this week and won't be mailing coupons until after we get back...although I understand this upcoming weekend is no inserts? I could be mailing something else though :flower::flower1::flower::flower1: Happy Valentine's day to my buds!

I'm very behind schedule this week. I've been battling vertigo and that's limiting my ability to get up and do stuff. I'm sorry for the delay! But one envie is now on its way to Disneylifer87.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!