Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Thank you NYC Diane! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ornament. And of course, Target is my favorite store. I received the package on Tuesday. :santa:😍😍😍

You're welcome and I am so glad you like the ornament! I was looking for an Eyor ornament but they didnt have any but the star was beautiful and I thought you would like it :)

DVCLaurie -- received last weeks and this weeks envies. Thank you!!

Alyssa -- I have an envie ready to go out to you tomorrow!

DVCLaurie -- received 2 envies. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I have an envie ready to go out. I got the early paper and no inserts. I will check the paper tomorrow. If there are inserts, I will send another envie. If not, it will just be this one.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THISE WHO CELEBRATE!

I mailed out to ibleedblue this morning. I didn't have any inserts in the papers but I did get a bunch from my mom so I was able to put something together. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! I received an envie from NYCDiane on Tuesday :)

Hello and post Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great day. I did mail my envie this past Monday to Quasi123. I didn't receive any coupons in my local papers but did have an envelope from last week and some extras lying around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!