Coupon Train~

Mailed out to gardengalb4 today. I am traveling over next weekend but I will try to mail out anything I get before I leave. I will be back on track for the Tuesday after Labor day.

Hi everyone! Happy Labor Day weekend! I have seen posted on many coupon posting sites that there are no inserts this weekend.Please do pass on what you have received from your sender and remember- no Post Offices will be open tomorrow morning, so mailing will happen on Tuesday. Enjoying my first Sunday home after spending the last 2 getting my son settled back in Virginia. I cannot lie- it is a long trek from Vermont. And full disclosure- completely dropped the ball sending to my buddy :sad1:. Took my own advice- messaged an apology, and am currently sorting through what I got from my sender to mail out Tuesday morning.
Wishing everyone on the train safe travels wherever this weekend finds you. My thanks to all the riders who keep this thread active by posting updates- this is really a group effort :worship:.

I got the 9/4 envie from Amanda over the weekend. I will be mailing to gardengalb4 this afternoon :)

Got an envie from Amanda today, and mailed out to gardengalb4 this afternoon. Might be making another trip to the post office this week :)

I mailed another envie off to gardengalb4 yesterday afternoon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter