Courtyard at Marriott Village

katherine52478

Mouseketeer
We stayed two nights at the Courtyard at the Marriott Village before transferring over to the Dolphin. This was a GREAT hotel. It is a 7 minute drive from Disney Springs and an average of 15 min to the Epcot and MK area resorts. The hotel was clean and well appointed and a bargain at $77 a night! I’m a platinum member with Marriott so I have stayed at various levels of Marriott and Starwood hotels. This hotel is a winner. I booked again for a week next February and I’m really looking forward to using the pool and other amenities!

For those wondering, there are the hotels in Marriott Village: Courtyard, Fairfield Inn and SpringHill Suites. Each had its own pool and food options and any guest of these hotels can use the shared amenities. Our hotel room looked over a playground area that included cornhole, a basketball net and giant chess. They have a shuttle bus to the Disney parks that I saw arrive and depart frequently from our window. We chose to take Lyfts everywhere but the bus seemed to be a popular option. They had a Disney ticket desk in the lobby along with Disney maps and information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!