Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
Anyone stayed at this hotel recently? Thoughts? My DH is going to a conference at the Orange County Convention Center in June and this is one of the hotels on his list. My DD (Age 7) and I are tagging along. Originally we thought we would do Sea World while he was in his conference, but we love us some Disney and this one appears it might fit both bills - he would have his conference shuttle and their website claims they shuttle to Disney. I haven't called yet to find out more information on that - I'm curious to know if it's just a once in the morning and once in the evening type shuttle or if they run it more often. Anyone know how the pool area is? It looks nice in pictures but just wondered if anyone had any real life experience. Thanks!

I stayed here back in November. It wasn't great. I got upgraded to a suite and there was lots of mold/mildew in my room. I was pretty unhappy about it. I would stay at the Courtyard or Fairfield in the Marriott Village instead. Those 2 are much much nicer.

The shuttles you have to prebook I believe. I haven't used them, but I heard they weren't very reliable.

Thank you for your reply! I had read online reviews last night before bed and they nothing sounded very positive :( I'll look into the other two though - I had quickly looked into Springhill in the Village area and it looked pretty nice! Do you know if you can walk to the outlets from these hotels?

Thank you for your reply! I had read online reviews last night before bed and they nothing sounded very positive :( I'll look into the other two though - I had quickly looked into Springhill in the Village area and it looked pretty nice! Do you know if you can walk to the outlets from these hotels?

SpringHill is great too. You probably could walk to the outlets. It's a little bit of a walk, but not too bad

You can walk to the outlets, it is about 1.5 miles and has sidewalk.

Marriott Village
Complimentary Shuttle Service: Shuttle service provided to Walt Disney World® Resort, reservations required.

DS stayed there a few years ago with his team and said that the hotel was being fully renovated, they had to go to another for breakfast. So I looked on their page to see if noted ............. both Springhill and Fairfield are new renovations ... so I would pick one of them.

http://deals.marriott.com/usa/fl/orlando/orlando-marriott-village

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!