• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

courtyard rooms---999ghts help!

rh3772

Mouseketeer
999ghts-
I have a few questions, if you would be so kind as to help me........ We're going jan17-22, I have been hearing about the upgrades to conciege for $30/night. Should I wait until we check in to ask if it is possible or available? Also, have you ever heard of an upgrade to a deluxe room? We have a courtyard room reserved. We would like to be able to see the EWP if possible, are the rooms on the very end considered courtyard view? I am planning to fax in a request on Monday. My husbands birthday falls when we are there and I was wondering if there is a place where we could buy a cake? We are only using Disney transportation, so it would have to be somewhere on Disney property. We are so excited and any help you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated!:smooth:

I am bumping this to the first page... 999ghsts is no longer a username here but I am sure that someone will help you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter