Covid-19 Temporary and Permanent Closures Thread

I think the All Star resorts are still closed?
Correct. All Stars, WL, AKL, Boardwalk, Beach Club, and both Port Orleans do not currently have reopening dates and are closed indefinitely.
For WL, AKL, Boardwalk, and Beach Club it is the hotel side of all of these resorts that don’t hVe reopening plans, the DVC side of all of these are currently open.

This has been updated with the Christmas party cancelling and others...

Can't wait for this list to start reversing it's course.

Annual Passes limitations (3 days reservation and cannot purchase new AP passes)

This might be obvious, but what exactly does 3 days reservation mean?

Edit: I did some digging and figured it out, might be worth mentioning AP hotel guests can make park reservations for every day of their stay in addition to three rolling reservations! However, it's your thread and I appreciate the effort you've put into it! Really helpful to have it all in one place :flower1:

Last edited:
Just a couple of things VotLM has not been officially closed, in fact Disney tweeted that the billboard is just gone for some repainting but if you want to add unofficial things you can add JBJB and Sunset Seasons Greetings to the list of not happening this year even though Disney didn't really mention them in their DPB story

You need to update the resort reopening schedule on the initial post. Poly is now Summer 2021, and you need to add the following to TDB:
All Stars
PO French Quarter
PO Riverside
WL
AKL

Added info to this thread:
-Orchestra
-NBA Experience
-Crossed off Frozen show at DHS
-Minnie Van Service permanent.

Removed:
-The exact hours from September for the parks as Disney has expanded evenings hours a little bit.

I still think more casualties are coming before we start reversing course.

Last edited:
Added info to this thread:
-Orchestra
-NBA Experience
-Crossed off Frozen show at DHS
-Minnie Van Service permanent.

Removed:
-The exact hours from September for the parks as Disney has expanded evenings hours a little bit.

I still think more casualties are coming before we start reversing course.
I don’t think you can consider the NBA experience closed permanently, it’s just going to be among the last to reopen. The staff that were laid off most likely weren’t going to be working for months (if not another year) and really any CMs can be moved there when it does reopen.

I don’t think you can consider the NBA experience closed permanently, it’s just going to be among the last to reopen. The staff that were laid off most likely weren’t going to be working for months (if not another year) and really any CMs can be moved there when it does reopen.

I agree. It could come back, but it will be a while.

I actually have it in the Postponed (potentially Permanent) section.

List updated, few things coming back. If you see something I missed or is notable, let me know.

Cirque in DS doesn't have a reopening date. Cirque has just announced opening dates for several productions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter