• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP availability TBA, BUT...

lwestwise

Mouseketeer
The Restaurants available are:

I talked with a very helpful CM who after searching different places found that the release date is TBA, but these are the offerings, this year.

Tier 1
Adults - $29.99 / Child (3-11) - $10.99
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land
Biergarten - Germany
Restaurant Akershus - Norway

Tier 2
Adults - $34.99 / Child (3-11) - $10.99
San Angel Inn - Mexico
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco
Nine Dragons - China
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room - United Kingdom

Tier 3
Adults - $41.99 / Child (3-11) - $10.99
Chefs de France - France
L’Orignale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan
Coral Reef - Living Seas

This does not include Lobster at Coral Reef or Le Cellier.

I'm getting so excited!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave: Thank you for the update. Now I need HELP PLEASE. We are trying to decide which restaurant from these 4. We have never eaten at any of them so unsure which to choose for the CP Dinner. Our choices are Garden Grill - because its a character dinner with Mickey & friends, Rose & Crown Pub, Le Cellier, these two seem to always receive good reviews, or the Coral Reef Grill for the view of the marine life. There will only be me & hubby so price or type of food served (steak, seafood, etc) is not the concern, but good food well prepared is. We need to decide before they go on sale. TIA
Suki
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Given the choices that you include, I would choose Le Cellier. The reviews on the boards about Coral Reef have not all been good, Garden and Grille, because it is a CHaracter Meal and we are 4 adults, I wouldn't choose either for this occasion. The Rose and Crown seem to get Great reviews, but I would just pick Le Cellier. I guess it is to each his own. If you haven't already, check out the menus on WDWIG.com. Maybe that will help you.
I personally, outside of your choices, have decided on Chef De France. Good Luck and I'm sure we will all enjoy it.
Linda

Disneyfan,
Looks like we will be there about the same time. What are your plans for CP?

Linda

We will arrive at WDW on Friday the 28th, and will attend the CP on Sat. the 29th. When are you going? :)

Thank you!
I have been waiting for these to be released.

I do have a question though. What is all included in the price?
I am not sure which one we will go with since I am a vegetarian & need to find something that I can eat & I have a very picky 4 yr old that will be just happy with Mac N Cheese!! :)

Disneyfan,
We will be arriving late Wed. 11/26 and attending CP Friday 11/28. I will be wearing my Lime Green Mickey Head, if you see me, please speak.
Linda

Thanks for the report...the cm I called just told me to call back later....I hope they release the dates before Labor Day...I'm chopping at the bit.....

Thanks for the report...the cm I called just told me to call back later....I hope they release the dates before Labor Day...I'm chopping at the bit.....

I thought I read on the boards that they would release the packages on Sept. 1st. Someone said a CM told them this. Maybe true. But then, I had been told by a CM that they would be released on Aug. 24, but I'm sure they were confusing that date with the F&W release date.

Originally posted by lwestwise
I thought I read on the boards that they would release the packages on Sept. 1st. Someone said a CM told them this. Maybe true. But then, I had been told by a CM that they would be released on Aug. 24, but I'm sure they were confusing that date with the F&W release date.
That would be my luck...have them released on 8/24, while we are on the road to WDW. I guess Ill be sure to have that cell phone charged up. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter