CP first b'fast of the day ADR

PrincessP

DIS Veteran
Last year I was able to get an 8:05 CP reservation for b'fast. This year I tried for each day of our Sept. trip and 8:10 was the earliest. Is this the new early time, or should I keep checking for an 8:05 ressie?

Last year we were at table #3 for visits from the characters and were out in time to get to Dumbo toward the front of the wait (maybe 20 minutes).

Will 8:10 still get us to Dumbo close to the front of the line??

Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing as well. I was able to get 8:15AM reservations but I also booked a few days after my 180 days out window. I was hoping for a 8 or 8:05AM reservation if possible.

I have an 8:05 in May so that is the earliest, but I doubt that 5 minutes really matters, just get to CP early. I think you can be done at CP in 45 minutes, but you might have to miss a character.

I have an 8:05 on May 1st. I didn't even know that was the earliest until after I'd booked! I really can't see how five minutes will make a difference. Just ask for the check as soon as you're seated so you can be all paid up and can leave as soon as you're finished.

I have an 8.05 for October 8th. It seems the ressies are allocated from 5 minutes after opening and 5 minutes before the official end time of a particular meal (as in B,L or D). I was playing around while waiting for my days to open up last week and found that you have to ask for 5 minutes earlier than you want for the early ones. Don't know if it was coincidence, but if I put in 8 am it offered an 8.05, but if I put in an 8.05 request, it generated the offer of 8.10. Tried the 8 am again and got the 8.05. :confused:

Ok, so I just tried today and got a 8:10AM. I know it's only 5 minutes but my DD usually eats breakfast around 7AM! So, this is even pushing it a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter