Craig - weird issue with the podcast feed on iPhone

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
@Teleclashter - I've been meaning to ask about this for ages and didn't think of it when I saw you.

On my iPhone, there is one episode of the Tuesday podcast that I can't seem to get rid of. It is the 4/26/16 episode. Unlike every other episode before and since, it didn't delete after I listened to it. I've tried deleting it manually and it comes back. I've even tried letting it play through again but it still doesn't go away. Do you have any clue why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks.

I've had issues where the Universal show won't even show up! Maybe theres some bugs in the background?

Agree. I can't seem to find last week'd Universal show anywhere, including youTube, nor any announcement that is was cancelled. Ryno even promoted it on Thursday's Daily Fix.

The last universal show is there for me (june 8th).
There was no show this past thursday (june 15th) because Craig is on vacation.

Weird. On the 6/15 daily fix Ryno said there would be a Universal show that day when they'd be doing a Hall of Fame for the Mummy attraction.

The last universal show is there for me (june 8th).
There was no show this past thursday (june 15th) because Craig is on vacation.
I'm pretty sure there was, Craig posted on his Facebook that he was trying to upload the show and it would be a little late due to spotty hotel wifi.

Regardless of the fact he's on vacation, I've had this issue 3 times out of the last 4 or 5 shows

Omg, the SECOND I posted my reply above this one, I got a notification on my phone that the new Universal show is available on YouTube/podcast apps.
Woo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!