CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

Su-lyn, I wanted to say that I am thinking of you and your family. What a hard time for you all. I am glad your Dad is getting excellent care and that you are close by so that you can be with him.

Thank you Susan, I really appreciate all the support! :hug: It's been hard but we have each other, and we are definitely all close by to be able to visit him often.

I enjoyed following along with your trip on Instagram and am so glad you had the opportunity to go. Like you said, being there with your extended family in Singapore was a blessing. I am sure they were so happy to have you there and it would help a lot to have you explain everything that is happening. I am keeping you in my prayers.

It definitely was a blessing in disguise. I was so sad to leave my dad and worried he'll pass away every single day on my trip, but I know that I cannot be there for every waking minute, and if at least someone in my family could be with him that it was ok. I was able to have my dad's oldest sister, who is the matriach of the family, speak to him over face time. She was very sad as my dad is one of the youngest in the family, and she's already had to bury a few siblings, but it was good we told her the truth so she can be prepared.

I am so, so sorry to hear about your dad. He's so young, and it must be so hard seeing him in pain. I hope he is kept comfortable and pain-free while he is surrounded and supported by you all :grouphug:

Thank you so much Kelly. I really appreciate the support. Seeing my dad in the state he is in now just pains me to no end. 6 months ago he was walking around picking the kids up, sending me to the airport and picking me up after Disney trips. To see him know, unable to walk without assistance, barely moving, barely eating, it is heartbreaking.
He definitely enjoys having his family surrounding him and we take turns in visiting him.

What a terrible month you had, I'm sorry abut the mold, the ceiling, and your poor nephew! Hopefully that's enough bad news to last you a long time!

Yes!! No more bad mojo!! No way!!!

I loved following along on your trip on FB. Looks like you and Steve had an amazing time. How nice to get to see your family halfway around the world!

Thank you! It was one of the most amazing trips of my life. Everything was so great - a lot of fun and relaxation at the same time!

I'm so glad your vacation turned out well and that your dad was stable. I hope during the next weeks you make memories with him that you will keep with you always. Many blessings to you and your family.

Thank you so much for your kindness and support. :hug:

So sorry your dad isnt doing great. Sending love at this difficult time.

Thank you so much. :hug:

As always, im enjoyong reading along with your disney ( and Australia) trip!

Thank you!!!

Su-Lyn I’m sending lots of love your way... My mom is currently battling stage 4 breast cancer that spreed to her chest wall, Brain, liver and bones. She’s gone downhill so rapidly it’s crazy. She’s currently getting chemo that appears to be helping to shrink tumors but is making her feel absolutely miserable... I , like you, tend to fall into the escapist category and I’m so glad to have my January trip to run away too. I know there’s nothing I can say to make it better so *hug*

Aww, that is so sad to hear, I wish her all the best. It is so hard to watch a parent. go through this. I'm sure she has good and bad days like my dad. I hope and pray all is well wit your mom. My dad was also very tired with Chemo. The Chemo worked initially and then stopped working. It really sucks.
Yeah I totally go away whenever I need a break, and Disney is the best place to do so!

I am behind on TR but trying to get caught up-so enjoyed the pics on FB of your amazing Sydney/Singapore stops!! Whew you have had your share of stress this last couple months so glad you could enjoy a long awaited trip!

Thank yous!! Yes it was some much-needed R and R

So sorry to hear about your dad. The only positive is all the loving family near him.

Thank you Monica! I really appreciate it. :hug:
giphy.gif

This gif always tugs at my heartstrings. Thank you so much . :hug:

So sorry to hear about your Dad, but Im glad they are keeping him comfortable.

Take as much time as your need, we will all be here for you when you need a Disney fix!

S
Real-Life Update: November 30th 2018

However much I love to travel especially far far away, it is good to be home.

So I'd like to start my next post with some real life updates and some pictures from our trip down-under.
I've been really busy and the jet-lag isn't helping at all as all I want to do is sleep! I'm also back at work and it's been really crazy.

This is a little jarring to post but my dad is going into hospice very soon. As some of you know my dad has stage 4 prostate cancer that has spread rapidly throughout his body, his liver has now been affected and he recently underwent an operation to put a stent in. The cancer has spread to his diaphragm which makes it really hard for him to breath and he has to have an oxygen tank at all times. Soon the cancer will spread further. He has tried many treatments, starting with chemo, radiation and hormone therapy, and then immunotherapy. All seemed to work well initially and then fail and he is right back where he started. He has exhausted all his options. We've spoken to the best doctors in NYC, and they too said, after reading his charts, that there is nothing that they can do for this horrible disease. It is rather startling to see his rapid decline. He went from feeling great between March and August of this year, to deteriorating to the point where he cannot move and is in constant pain. He cannot walk on his own, and has great trouble doing any physical activity. He has lost half his body weight and is as frail as someone who is 90 years old (my dad is only 72).

We almost did not make it on the plane for this last trip because I was worried my dad would pass away the week before we were supposed to leave. He was so weak and could barely move and was complaining of chest pains. They admitted him to the hospital 4 days before our flight and pumped him with enough morphine to make the pain manageable. I felt so guilty for leaving but my dad told us to go and have a good time. The doctors managed to control his pain and the day we left they moved him to a rehabilitation facility and I felt better knowing that he was in good hands with 24/7 care.

Taken on Nov 6th - 4 days before our trip when my dad was admitted to the hospital. Here's my sister Ming (Chunkytwin2)
_cotVydLI9w1Ou_L11Qf0X-peCwNFuu2V5WlUuEJj4IiAP1gmA4wr4ioI7yyjdsLhi96f28JHEy7Q8PVGrT4ecPh9ndoE6TN7qFYhNL0LtLoQ-f4G-NdSW6IWi-0vNtR83VC6ta7y0PJYi5a7WWECXtI1iv5Q6jSl120f-vViXhY_UhK_wTV6yFrMfmcRU2dBX0nbeTeKMMp44Dk1c9TM-lWLJndE_mnBk8AQiEHDv6zcuG4oRCU6uMZ8cz21w_Vd4Cbw3iap2da0NWzPWjl2_egx-0lJ6aGzaKa4x1DjMgunmakBMzC9xR2AsuIQ7HYVrkFiG_hhokUVk44riXSnoz4VoP-iiG3-1nsUIH9ELSCHMkowXmVxkdqSmHTvdyQTZR_Evyraak4uo5JEcpm6nHPEV83vZfjC00aZEeWYKkeKamixJKEZR2WFwVmIUawznZOzHnIxq4eh1psHUYd8Ah-eGfmjGLBd9OrxDKKtfEn-t4n62DMqjm_hPFC44VoBi2T6ZGbKzdnOI4P6iqMt7jRx8S6W5kUcXxD_gbL2jh2pOCYCbSxP7ApAHG_H07NU2GJxj1VfQ1j9mHbglYKxI-pcW0HzVAdV8l4q0FUSGdVNBnDJt5Wt5fpihtj-lH7RGh_Q0hv_LZ0WS2TeoHuKVt0AA=w565-h424-no

If you notice, my sisters and I get our dimples from our dad. :)

But of course, that is not the only eventful thing that happened that week.

The week before, my sister Ming found a mold problem in her house and decided to move her family into OUR house. She literally called me up as we were having our anniversary dinner at Per Se in New York City and said she was moving in that day. :eek: It was not so bad really, my cute nieces kept singing and playing with us, rather too much so that I didn't actually get much sleep because of the constant...noise. But it was cute with them in the house. They would wave bye to us from the window when we left for work every day. :wave2:

That's Eva and Sienna, my nieces.
You're probably familiar with all of them from my 'Ohana Means Chunky TR!

hXzVVVZBx7qdyQ5f00UaBXt3dHoJ3lP9M1ZQd3lFhXKpfAMvE-sIeE46I0_JJSzw9IpFeBTCg39z5HEhhfeQJ_aqmVsRI5VE2-DTJ0wNBR70mQ8u4_kFEY6-wkirU5zWdg6kFqhsFPMOCKnbhBROLiLpBqdtvFyWP83aVSW7Bb6U2DaxXFwmi0vQ7v74L5T5FIpoMjw8liXX7zOt1zLzqkkbLKdueksdHi5dwaIN9f92husESwGnHlPaDbP0JzF1hT8pWkb773RFEdZZot1OUqv1xFmjhfqrfFAc5X-a6RC2Qem8qdp_X6xmGn6voRug-onJXLLYMB_ljbwcw-dOrYedRYy3CP9d9j_2avui6W5l3DBcyd6Qq50xVZ0j67NJ2s3quEXemyVjdGTBslQFJbuUOjeStZ1KTn-owG6RD7x15LfAOpYyT5d2CRAQMcceIpEPGtgnqD8bpUX5Y7F-A_G9gXc9RXfr-8xjQpqCNvwJgO-HCzXiEW2RmjGFKBShRmLmxdJKPmuxuNfvBhrHpp_zeyXrTgcSBNBw0inhnqMAgc08FCD6HcYjY6A6oI-y2Jf7O1vm-VrcNbdasV6hO6Rnfj9TziUckTAzRMWfZugfIuMWCMcRgLVRJFV64nAVHwm65x4ytz4CYVVqxdAcCj9Nmw=w318-h424-no

3 days before we left, my sister Ming was taking a shower in our guest bathroom and then when she went downstairs, she noticed a leak right below the bathroom...directly into our living room!!! She called us as we were driving home after leaving the hospital. We all went into panic mode. We thought it was the pipes, or a leak, or rain...it was raining slightly but not enough to cause a leak, but there was literally a bucket in our living room full of water when we arrived home. It was crazy. We tried to find an emergency plumber but late at night on a Wednesday wasn't exactly easy. Finally my mom found the number for her old handyman who agreed to come over. He and Steve spent hours opening holes in the ceilings and in the bathroom to determine the source of the leak. Amazingly and to our relief it was not our pipes. Our house is new, we bought it 5 years ago when it was newly built, so we didn't anticipate having to repair pipes. So they determined that the source of the leak was water from the bathtub that had splashed out and seeped through some minuscule holes and cracks around the tub. My sister did admit she didn't realize the shower curtain was outside of the tub until she was halfway done with her shower. :sad:
Anyways to make a long story short, there was a hole in our living room ceiling and a lot of panicked stressed-out people for several hours.
The hole got patched up while we were away but we just have to paint the ceiling.

The hole:
AqOBhNGxp7h8yIlMYNFZMCcEeQR-rZep3tr-zzr0qwB2OPtbt28gqkj8nVJu6E9ZlHOUjRlHV2vlWCtOOLB4M_Kj_wWQoy3A0ozKEabNqGQhuHGj4E4ERuthIQGZu4hYciB4x4EOi5DAdr0GOIdi5vthL6rVtANJa2fRV374HoDZKAy8dRyE3mOYJTC9o5Nv0b4TFfTqpjfvgxDuy3tXc43G4dneXFFgnTTf0ccaLWD-OTo2n8R7tzgk15gvTCLzupR5jIlWNGxC1TZ0xIVYAJTZmjim3WJxwroN1-1IhAHd1JMrLZxp3hr1rZnjCRemjwEajDgiTvEpxc88Hbx6J8qYolXsQkRVhDvtoTYzWRYj2AOG3HUr-lZ4g8lE42_zPePe_A4HXwi5CLmz-ff9pCQOusQZFuHcmSb9pJbTXF-5vk7I_NAp7j5bcV2P8PCsp4Bdo8QQBKSO-fFaAl3ZRNqX_66NHugG7meDEfJXsgMn1IfGOWCUUq3AeYBreiPL-sCyH_mV9q_VZ8Mhm1EpiIENqggxw-ZpYrrRgzyjfna2YAPwWyxFTVDLWhkgQ_2sMDv1BecBhVAdpfAvVpa_gBVm0aHKKE7CAAyWPA3gncHa_SzsyaE-UGtMBtZbq6XSxUjTCBpN0QsE5uzo7is-zg_uhg=w285-h379-no

But when it rains it pours...right? :umbrella:

2 days before we left, my nephew Bryan broke his leg - think it is his tibia bone. He was being his usual 3-year-old self, jumping off beds and such, but he landed wrongly on his leg and wouldn't stop crying. Luckily my sister Ying was working from home because of the Jersey week holidays so she took him to the doctor and yes the bone was broken. He currently has a huge cast:

Nephew Bryan in cast
B6n2EpzA1wpxUOSJbpcEzlT5w6QeLN9mUfYWF99bgZaoEDihgVunGOnxdbbnfOejHm9nMP4TtVHlXrRQZJ3obViDmOcSysPF7iL-U_9xMC_LLScMOQgs2ftXDmttvWWV08UN5RFNH73q-Kq2GPO-ifYIgRekkgv_Ms1Yf30INt5-gKEX_SXHC2wiFWx8SKtUcoKYD7TMN-KGuh2D1uyhhvS31HJDhFE_RnfPRkxjL5HGLyq5b4QcpBflFQ5-9d6o_h2W0_JbLXU26MQYfMDS-q-RIBwCdwGbHEPKLJps-0qaihDdVeDC6IgKm8wzmYe0dqBSxldVuNv0Xdy_8Ia4hPGNA7i1A3dq6KYQM3oINhy1UDyqBIJLfdLLWbdhakbBXEJ3iEUB_y_4k3OBhG8EgscmBfy1Rcbz_Zcb391DIWExGcCTJPFty220PKwJu1KQBNUKPLPNwI8aeaJh2oYZhK-iQMXfT8szV3hFd7GYpQUXttqfZc3Ne9EkpUPEWH8W-0tVD26QUiUxm-QMzw6gP09dDJ2qsyyOFCi9jDPMWQh1iIPz6XD9NuI6ZBQ9dvcA_wuYJjcNk7dEyylbKBL5R2HYGDFInK8W2lGzs21XPjFSyZ3Duq0ZipqzvKxC8vXUDBp1qtj5czdeD0QHj1rH4zIzxQ=w271-h361-no

Aww I feel so bad for him seeing him like this. He hasn't sucked his thumb for almost a year and now it's his source of comfort. :(

Don't worry though, it's a clean break and will heal, it was just more craziness and stress for my family that week. He is clearly miserable because he loves being active, loves sports and playing basketball and he was so upset for a few days. That slowly turned into him milking all the attention he was getting and now he's back to his happy self...just less mobile. :laughing: Cast comes off on December 6th!

To say it was the most tumultuous and stressful week of our lives is putting it lightly. I only had one breakdown though. However I am forever thankful that it wasn't much worse and that we could still go on our trip. I did feel guilty, of course, leaving my dad. Because truthfully, I am not good in these sorts of situations. I am an escapist at heart (obviously, being a Disney fan) and I prayed that everything would be ok and you know what...it WAS ok in the end.

My dad is surviving for now, we're making him feel as comfortable as possible with the time he has left. We visit him whenever we can. Bryan's leg will heal, and the ceiling is fixed. My sister's house has been re-mediated for mold and she moved back to her place. We thought we would have to spend thousands on fixing a pipe but only spent $250 for a "diagnosis" (knock on wood). And finally we were able to get on the plane for one of the most amazing trips of my life!

Here's my whole (Chunky) family at the nursing home where my dad moved to on the day we left:

ZbTp500GEbpzbNhA03JwAthF_j1QEyzif4LPzGcke-jQXMrPr1cAFKdD2Nul-itHdCOe6lVuDa8BO_sFeUhbEd63ZiuZKo_g_WqRhmsjCYdd9dM5ehin5etnXSjagXgEoJP_kSKzpnC4T5o3Frt5INBGAg6TNtxdUOqhrqkVjUJEAPXxwBbpwN7xWcOkR5SROebBbewc5ZAXvuCoGBoWdDYAsbC0zPb_MnCb5gSgKnYIhJHf816lK08dFGhUqAlWu9BgnCA5szQzWykBMAzFVC_YiOYOXQJI0ExhJAmwAPhP-Sw-HuDF6UY-dG2cCqjVvac1PGKQex5AFbEIU8CAAcMQW_Ozk_LSqNS0ll6MJdM2QdVP0me8tDqbTVCRRoPaNGoTvZ1GPjZ9Bf6FmcOvyQxPl7TREm2TFi5b4--wNmPBcH-tyJaGglxd25JuLLCXGbYZykmmvubyBxwKgjCdGYpgu-qz2HjwIGhba9pztH3fn5BJyjhNC55qtyDO5JW2RdrEemlxIOhw-EY71zJo7sYKli389-e7ULSZFlqm3OWWqDJhOJlpJeA3O5EVGv1A9UoOysOSgAw-Q5hpPeaqNO_wIL1ajk-6wpLou6Y7DUyirTS3qHVkoBSrC30SuO1vxXHDB66OvYyOtHdRko3kpMCENg=w566-h424-no

Bryan was so miserable in his 2-day old cast!

Us and my dad right before we left for the airport:

j5Uet4bbW9m9tUMTkXw1bnqyWy5mj6zfxHo9vxpc5WcmEDoS3TKTe1BjptpeOhxk8QkmBxaJ162RUdPSHKB1QQUV37pwiy5e453rUNaUPRB3nteJ6WAEU-gqVHmiL-xRj4ZAAFQku8F9UIEvIeRJl_y_yW98t0pgfv_jKdh-POqekcqoYqpR5AiCXoyITsuW0g8EIQePIOzpzZhXFDtOLOkUcouKYemSaK3_BaYVSBXVfUN8a-VnAJ4DUpreqbvQI2Zs53WEvNx__jCQggXs_R4eMN0f6M7Ekrxo7VmTUtuaJWA_X7GOinyWvTvC8_FqDOjVBeN1stQI-Dx5mq_GyQ1x_lJH44Ck8spcnnW9srio6Qi8PRBo353sBYMG5m7dCSxXkNdpcn_asC2AkQ17ZOIxfNJHID-KgeW3-wHRZZ9NU-_vunffGj9Euj5pQoeKdGHRIpAolIM03esJ3V9UCsPrWc7Msh3iAJnngA50aslD_TJmhbQxPlknynK66VvQ77fHpp4-WNnBvJidl8wxYEa_D2NP1kF1w6RHLir2c8JvhdH9736Dwil8C_4U48sxaaUXvBoAfNpubd-GA-3FBontTH7GPrj1AfSfNzqlwdEN1eSz0nO9N7hmumhC-07IUN8OTiiABEwcgfLH6pjbU67qkA=w318-h424-no

In a way it was good timing for the trip. We were able to sit down with my extended family and explain the whole situation to them. We got to Facetime my dad while we were with his relatives. My dad had of course not fully told them how precarious his health was right now, but I thought it was important to let them know the truth and to prepare them. A few of them are planning to fly to NY in the next few weeks, hopefully they will be able to see my dad while he's still alive.

Sadly I've had to cancel our January 2019 trip. It is just not as a good time. My dad's prognosis is kinda changing all the time, but it would be weeks, a few months. Maybe longer. So we're just taking it day by day. It's unfortunate because I had to cancel our first DVC stay at our home resort, the Poly, as well as a bunch of events, like Highway Around the Sky dining experience, multiple FP for Slinky Dog, and a meal at the new Artist's Point Snow White dinner.

Now on to happier things...:woohoo:

The first half of our trip to Australia was amazing. We flew business class using miles. It was very long flight(s). 15.5 hours for the first leg to Hong Kong and another 9 hours to Sydney, so if you can, premium class is the way to go!

t3Tku5f0IYDqGy0E0s6FPwhEOaLmfJPUDE-PXFYR0dtZ5v0gPye16n4h1he1kLJ7yUUhzaDQ1D-7kMDCpTsx6O-Hy_x_EwYMX7pLsfXpkLFJwkP1BzNo37rco6ssa5t8OLNN-jueJKHHZRFG34bztW9bZeje-V-nJw3Z8LkMmsyUsCp9bweJ5Ws-LwsYDuY-_xT3JulbcAPOlG13RuAGM4_FeFt1dGfQc3KmMUeMR7MhOPRmDtiyiCr0zeqAO4AX-sFczTnywJHYqESK17IaPf7HK36xDt1WTmH2U1lypJi7PaCefn6SduJ32x4rbpjmsUp9yG9o4Dkke_cYaGdlrhR5IszIK6ZMgpcaARPLx-dK57N7NqYsMxOZ8KdsUzdOHE32sP51hRF7BrHrJBFMln-pcsCmDvV3eqHOzCs6GO61VHS1r71XBq83BL1GyosceFzsNVVnaP25_cWm0NE4B_XXaFhmvDSca_AHpSOkHe_4yVO3Sce0rUqZ-MjpoXzXbbKSOceZLO4qKAEMNI952OZktidUStKxtKSCVCx3MYduy2GJaxb8laBt6lG8z8tAMqmhd2KzxepknpTt_78yjYecBCpvEXSA9Avmtb3HYty_dkKB9Zuz7_kEa-cQ2wdFWlicFp_ZS9q9IfBPF7qe5dnRUA=w565-h424-no
VWy0tLOu22IVSNdtEwWOQ21grB24elUAm4QV8oj0NbV69NHprQB9ucV4TNyE-99_H7aP47KXbgHWfeytqy_fv9Q-v5hNBrRCBMSb7y3QQsqfB9SvNx9t0W8PrCM_L2f-bQ90QpA-WpgbqmC-OfdnjyZO3UfVNo2G3n8Z-k98d-4SfJBBoTnLIVv6wuegi7sBLPlQ3-9kXVOrWy8DFPzW7RkuVu-BibaYjmhqqagXwnnko5tfu4pApkdsLMxIPmQoAJfyWR98gPyWrkhPVUrfdlPK9pfL5-LaoCCae1idVe-F4ZgAmSs1Pr6D4zFOFQutksMsyuZzl4OrkQ-XwdBiljSp6oL18VgxF2XHNoSArx4vlSdBmEBTQKuEkGu-_kYD2wgcoQrERZ5bZ-ksVn9yQwUShEF9sfKf7re0hUMEqIXS752_zLGFAIVPjMqpHnXo7lps5knPn2aLrz2XR2fLxNa4NzqYsOYcJelC-xA1S1maIBLjQhHckNml-iKePF-VUGeoJN_1cP1BaqVhcbmS0gMTzZI14QwVy9wa-uPVkOIaq6Tu5ZCkeReWN2X4hBpx58XLQRpLrQ65ZOAOsxAnTARrR81x9hgzAB8ids-DLn8YM-seipiZQKuALsjPEs1dl2eTHWoLzHkmNfZdkB6PcXFd3Q=w566-h424-no

How I will miss having so much leg room and lie-flat seats!

The hotel we stayed at for our first 3 nights in Sydney was the Park Hyatt Sydney - one of the most amazing properties I've stayed in. It's not only incredibly luxurious but it's featured in Soarin' Over The World!

So that building on the bottom left of the Sydney Harbour Bridge is the Park Hyatt. When you're on Soarin' you can see it!

discover_syndey_bridge_and_pylon.jpg

We used Hyatt points to book the room and a friend of ours has elite status so he booked the room for us to "lend" us his elite status for our stay. Not sure if it was that or the fact that we mentioned it was our 10th anniversary but we ended up with an amazing room with this amazing view:

aJosXppr1hwo479yufvgPjqubZUSvX648CIsAb_tPuxXpgX77w1M1AIYrw_MzTh5dqfyYg_A8XBcviM1yYG3huAGeWPdo0VK8Con4opFBvG7Hp4Vi_6-4s1EuK95nFu0ZKIycZIDBgTUy4Y94UQbPGI44Uuaoy4AgE0upfiox4QOccdkQ_xGLKticGmu-5MVQBJRiai__-bC26fvBFNSYYN2mZmN60xzwEtBE8FqKtKpy7YQJuMXmLlIfGQ62xdJq_QaJXOiuBOgTx5LVnP1pMosKFB56nnHpvSU6hBsXppzWx1Me0JnxLLObCwH_EIWxHsQoN4HGc_6OZfVv2LRio4mM7a7Tsi3qHjkWnZySkKrhAQWQOTEpGphglL-betKbLSzyuWMraOU3Kp30jSSfd_rY7M1QIqMXsIgVs3SXWOHmrBnEFa4RDFRbbXS41obGWWLQofAW6KtmFaxeXPd2s3OSpdGMcu_YxYzbclQQQBgK03w_zK3bltDQogx7tsKVmfySFpTaOnCJAkpB8rSVl8z-Du9OmoiB1tBwJ0Wvz_9u-8p6VjCgaAUzm3zlIJgOtrqFHKED8ghMgIrjP1CbN0KEQ1I74vemojgoux5d3-FQXQVVY05gNWOObgVE9DY--lQ9TgRJyngzk1Z9EYUlhWxuw=w566-h424-no
uLvKjdbckbbcMqC0znBY_C2pek2KmjNC3XzOhvsaZKsbHzCez4Qrjg8MDO1IIF0ZYncDqQwteSBky5k0_3NVGa9uUTDU5osQaM8lGuLh6XveyGIVMLsGCcgtmLW4JSooYvr9tAIQWtDwzyLHPk3c7obYJcY4KJ4-ungOrNkiMjk9e1B2qUyPZsXDVsid7sM3_q-LvjJbvYKEcZCowL4Qet4rIZ_u58vsMvTzvIQdsTTFjB8JY_ABBfryZ9VeDI2as6GyrdoZQIgRFQqWsnq-2GkC0XSgOMCAz2-ZzNdByTd0jyulQkfUqFdB9dBUmVPic1KAfoENZhIj4UxFYbqf1-AfUX5CT8mkIkWkr20YI1R-q5bbyh9pLqZyrl0rC0-et-N9ko0IrI1NX9ja-sxVdRuf-rDrtTIO6hSFDsrVfmCo89ssvRnQ0ghmaMKCq5e-Z9VCUVOJEMEg33nrYIN_-ADzSEDOKPICrH9zQ-2xgwDjqCMgN1_BSAS1XeNFMZfl1ZcewprLoamkg1OxzgPXnPhvTJz11Z9o2n_0fNPKUe8kGm0bi-7D06ZvAbSCNM_z1G18UuApGWtFM9RKg-wmaKk7pi1XHRJiiV6wnlhIf_1ITbeVbpPS5nevr48CoGSNquiIG9TmTUqEvurvFteyMYFaLw=w566-h424-no

rmO5o2QVfkmBteGBC4GFtb88ch_QxhGzupfzGoOAAB8L7gQPLrNB2iIXhE0JQpwk3IkrRyy4ZTVwlEWT7cDOhSAuRA2RtpZojXjbCUxuNY36Y0UL8pRLZ8z5BIhuAgtEEZFV1aF3X4Rs9PMxZ-I1HwiMVPQ0tk2MZOtAh-1-wIPFDUujC3pde0-Qiyc6QSq55ywInlLcNDM3mEcEr9AuezUtPKQkmzXzU3NoVYD-1oed3gR5Uk3TSW2xrJFmv19nSvZsGWMKjezgChttPtYU4jRZXHCjoG-ceXAf_70HkGd9SreoPSdfoDHgyFzL9uR6EZuXr4UmI43d9BDLfUrnwz_PcI2SocIIp4pUTrDbTuEi4YKbd1W1dw8mcQ5nTSUbx0GGQVLfeeYRxJFuJDjo-WJgc6ObXvJgr73bNRu1JTY1AMoZoPCNahmGn3VRvsQKEV4fRsFAN-7LTWRYGdBpZlu8f6P5ackygBAPt6ZQc0fUOAAmNioVRx-InSkU7SX27NzY5vFi3VrxL5utbO_J0coOa4f3aFRo8anpAMbGqqAb0OlngkXz7I54HEssSw39XVmRcHeQ6I8J3-d129V-pfWXiMNC3rgI1UnTOVWqJgpxUfZDtS04jsJXRhhWNJQ1y5SoYPwNQstzAq9kIOwl2L_Hwg=w566-h424-no
71h_cKFTpC58SsphpIpBUow2eNOz4q5YVOdwz9YGx0paiN2NURsksqj0ZayS7zoV4_7VrlHSJPl17xM1UKhj31JuLhuy_2HEs1fxd7uL_3OZYIFtZubqj3GzRB6qkf88AyiRPhuNWiasC53C0OwoP3oi-owBfdXSYOJr2OYtIVZN9kV-hTZymHwO5JfguARl6xs0ZsP20hk1CCgoqtbYNyhxa0OjE8izb9VEuHTHh2YWY1VmcN2EXPnxct0liNt3N3Si9h5bvSbUn6nwD0nPnLHnXzDQm__7T-rZdUHEfllmCTIxhzpKWce5UEtwx4p-yyfi6S0uFgHHdg0hQyx9Ld_zeCo0OGWT5YUVqvYzRIBpjW2zde54gQwe941kqyn5bRXcMjP_cYhmZ282WS-9HU83bGswMexeRS8-mt6eOGBi4rxOCBPPcr0uXQaBZSaA-u-kTJzhr6E5ShSjt3G3E_z6dYQZjTmelrBZcprE-ee4GIM3JOxPlTZHyoG0A-xRLrTVso5byi-ACJCb7yrOn7mYwLVKtGx4VZ509NvC2D6VA1QGkU6DuQ6E1Y9NGmQO789hg2VJUTA5z-vCWEzd3z6O7GAJa5Of4cClCL9QjC3a1eHGxYpgBNyY1XX-6orL3TGj82pdJzJbmqr3Gmxu_8ZpLg=w562-h424-no

OMG it was the most stunning view I've ever had. #bucketlist
I know for a fact that if you have no Hyatt status and booked a room on points that you just get a back of house view, so I had my fingers crossed we could get something better than that and this was just too good to be true. I sent pics and videos to my family and my dad loved looking at the pictures of the Opera House!

They also gifted us with some champagne and strawberries for our anniversary!

aSpOE86UNF9Ier1IofOqO9-TnNtHsDaBKGjC4iFS9S_kCbXaVN4IS4PjIudWuL7YkMw5kTs0lN7ZUOLQ04jDiYoDei832rMlncqI_BP_wGV6nTaWDK_CjgRRonnuTbrez1JgsF-EzqN8lQSX1o2V5ezpqjbCLHNQWu7cDBIJfAQCLyBbMNcMJ-qGGieAi6yR6De2u97zofrUeBwIWf7f509Zo85nbZuivVwo2987hfu5lCPt9qRYikG7tdSRvDGIyDjRzQi0rxXAanMcIMG32DriPWQJ3TkyX9jPuvd8cEZBne0tlfHzmW0QjPeeRdske4lMc2u0_QuBX0FTfNn8zhIztZROWerh3OayH8FG4f1UZD3vw3A3gY3xoCyzTK31Fkt3BW18b-JKypt3uKW8jGNny11VSwi5Y-x5IDoS0O5BAfBZ-CBq683q8dOzXx94yA7wd8c090TDgKcMeESQe95uhLKoYguaiuJl8gcDWte8VFDkMa6njdkgA7dpazBZo5q_bf7RV3lPeIBngm196dyxYnHtLSfb_3dDUsnG8aq01YoxtIOA7cPG0h64-xgIjJ_5zsr2L6uM3zG-GXborxtfMMr8oK5X1un5teqoLXmhS6iobu9QzPzhpLtLdmmiGPUdU1AFx7gvCeKZMYx6U2Jy_g=w565-h424-no

I will never get tired of this view:

CrRqcqh3_HfX0dCWdj1QpBYM4w94SfzFKWT1Zd-DVwSFc2V6S-ZINYnGSKxKj8R7IElmmZvbbRSy69uMT0tuL2csZBu4ya1LgB21aX42cNj5rigYkizXvNkXc62SoMIuoLToZ6c81yfTWKo9jLoSW4NrBc0HxGm2XM5wA_2rp2lnmiBrR58oqZIE2UZ8wEGAzp6SCqZmhF25h_wQAmusZu3yMakTszPkYWKUIpe_HLu-fEr83TlNwqPwDoH2cLV44fUMMjCsopr12N379cndUsbrtNctk5jZTAUef8X29RphbpOq98jYNOhHDiMViVK6R08dkfZ_6FAIgQSZ0T5kzEW0_mY_1f9ZmrJ4gG92zESFUy4_xPfs1e4piGdw1gUi3oYeUqlo0yW1lpEqlrpMFCAKZU0EVzIfdxfJYg_tZxvdXkJM49rRZZl1G4_1RCwugE-xLd_g2e7kMv5PjIwSjbqrFd_VnI7IlC0PMKPJG8khCE-6Msahes4LuDQkoKSQNjPIU2Hz6gL1UqFyL3mbCO_ueU5XmA7aXynA7MbmOJd-VBqZ5Rnp2HOgECoXfvLpRuSjCX7SuK8KKW_XP-PTwPwfiDjlhXU6kNHscH1ZvKFZS4K6TgeEsz3ldDVLUUVFnIEE8y--sbHRx35zm6CM6cvLlQ=w566-h424-no

On the other side of the hotel is the Harbour Bridge. We climbed this bridge during our stay.

c9c1IX4kZMH_53wqTVF8MkVs6PPMyiomHAdZx7kRyU3Bk3DrpzbzuHoBNYtiGNi5f6z1PGUK9NIQxR3lAlevJdBOCqmSSsu-XQe0-lNB9Ul-7PsrgYF4TvUB2F6Vv0aXCWIsLGFRujJVNP03kbsi0nlP3vBN77q66SjvcWabo3iRFp7Yw99YNopJZ1rKwXRblgPFetMLgrPUboRRiLnBHlE6xO_jrRDP7rHnOnP2rDNdMVa3FIPbPSGDC9QhqokJkKQD7GebOWEHi1I7WRt4J4ZH5dnJ4jB0daN1AYUXCNN4Kv3n_fqDhTt2cVsjNkWOaF7cr_y7hhdyJNyw0pacN92WGeSnWTd9lZhMdV8ozjtTE0SxMEn_71wrimfJyIO0GTidDn2QIdDT1PCTL7T84syUPMCf6RWI0BcrTProj9gB4L4WR97asDsIiUPwTfExhtwyEn_6eeVx9plqhVL-4BgpRZiY_dqAphif7rcQoPy8fUzJ19SaCKFjhp9_V9-SRvasx3hwC4NiyQQLFbBVPEQpStVfrgLjBfgx3B4gT_KyRwpmMUqVv6hNS4s_U-7KWaxWvIFRrykzNLTf6Cwqggad7wGbOnG2DiRU-j3FY8d0rOBEi4YvGDES0EUpT-y-dnx28FflNMdLO3T2io2-4s-rDg=w319-h424-no

Here's a little video where you can see the Park Hyatt in relation to everything:

And me talking about Soarin':

We did the Bridge Climb Sydney which is one of the most popular attractions here. It was a little difficult but it wasn't so bad, even with my bad knee. Coming down was harder than going up. It was a mixture of stairs and ladders but it was drizzly the day we went so coming down was harder as I had a fear of slipping.

ZY7v68YwN8ky7FV02y0a7igp8COQhsRYLJVKid1MD-FPUWXKKVNngAj4_FbD85wpvFqx8Rwayh_9OpZvqu9Qz1rglGSIy1fBR2sq5qmu7jOtQCG3Sp5O6W-b_nPyrq8wNkZt0YTTXTNFSq-q_n3Jjy5UWwZHqTl3Zfhqj5U36pGLO_ew_QxeaNXid-DVAZ_gd09l4YYhHfbc8NazM34gSIe4ko292hvzjjsbNUsylSb1QTA1bYXinhQgxTeoMwJUBJLJQuZN0oE5gsaZExngJ8-LcnqAO083bRHA7aB3J3KTqObfy4EDnMylZAtR28OcULIP6RoboURcYlYA9h-O-aVOzR_Cxg1ds7cvn4sGL-1UPiKjcnFso6MsjX8_UDzlA6NYkzybn-bnVyyaNJVcKOvhAf2Qh7ZJJ_j59pB9WhYpfUO1c0n9QMqF1pgmWzU6CVQTc9400uZcImap96ypVwkaYinvSS9xmGKE1TICEt2GfJxt5d1DH3W8zXXV-hA1DlWFW-W1W_yRavm53c9LiPVtVem3JqM4zlOMz1ZcEY83cq745szC7YdcDvrJ8VE1PsdQYRmm88Lz0NkiNHykBriujt7DqryONmaWHfqlsSxUU1lN3QvAE7quyCv4v89TEvedMmewb6oEBtPfVp_aFliVrA=w566-h424-no
4uSR3UZgqwxm08-4hc4HGRL4ZyeU55Awu4sRL3IFekZ7-Azwip5YRCK34D52MUndc0zVn4TEJMtxiciQCa_L-e_r-h6W4kjXrWDqzVbHVK000tJVWDLCoQaYwDdx46H9M2IVmaG_OEbcY6fVlNN1S0KRC9e3jc8q4pOze8oS4DsMNJoXNgco-V8DSrPL8QdRSl8zaeDmIg1moYavfYCSYcKj1fYiBZmD5bOe4bjbb8tgnUxXLs34N7t2gpELxq1mdTdaRq8WJykpnF6cmjgGqwGM5QcBvZQcmCdNlqv5pVHIZaE26n5VZ4hsS0TuUrjN3xVU9r4y_v-OAWxZ4C2tuaTjI2AZgUEV9oTZnYv4QiFuqVfmoXaYbRORzVNsccl3dtYOEzXh6JuWI3vGktpB8gEOWB0eMqM7Iqlx8FasbBivsB3gh4EUIN2ygz61YzGT6YanprFVgT7hkiJ3lqcXpVJtmDPgW5StAeWr2xdNJEyqZLcGJaFg-XxADuRbTgfDtmztNmlh1nwvz1iG9Kgz9OniLXzMwnwVHzwX7jqgN6AmvVf2HD4B4PXsFIY3CHjVFnb_anFBLuPVxQ6TTuGoOe4MWHEXhCjc90WneF-iR-GUfhubvMKxf6fu1Bm0lVRImyfYIkdC7P--FI3sPrOAcZJd0g=w566-h424-no

We saw Koalas at the Taronga Zoo which made my trip!

ubYw0UuW6_BNp7wVQru3sE7dPYSFw4WNF2VtW8FrBDLQ2rIu-U2mfoDdq_fguYB1SAuKY_Kl4A-cZLpFfpWirZGJR55wNIoNAtCg6bbmTE4lY4zderdWAOSvffN7T0gdRPOFF93G9OE7J5WyeWxE8pomSbeTaKFKN-xgyLimIqR1zveQFphjVy8UdaR9leRgncRKizohj2hGqqkBn0CBCUdG0_HOO6mPjsiPOVlHIcnuLaoejOec72AVXv1z77KgI5dDkuU20NOPqQnyalSwDPUHYRf7x-iwb1FLYl7-yh2_C4A5Al4A1yKYbvTz0UIPOFHuAqmiaD2_gbgut8w1NJkGzDBbFulRFPhUmbEIODLNv4mKxS90-oHOACEQ7t0tw80F2OWVDswQxSXUcoy8S-IldMM3d8-NU3L9An3zQiHs1U_ZVLM_7zgJ6TpTTlWzhIH6k5QkrGHs7lgubTaRRyJ0XZMDfb00U7UrYcRv0FvJJD0oXy0Rsnf9nqRwvPf9GMe2IXeDhlESZOU3PmBGLgnx-H-dBCPQWGXpyYUm1ph-rlyXy1xWlV3t_nqcJglepiZCf9X9gDnJI2sxmyYumRwnhDjsIN8D9kvmpJEuNHxB67nxz9MM0R8qU9XTv3OkWfq2TWtK25HqqWL9vEsnFg2K0Q=w318-h424-no

We went to the Opera House and saw Mandy Patinkin perform his one-man show.
It was too bad we were so jet-lagged as I think we dozed off a bit, but it was a good show for Mandy fans and his singing is fantastic!

CRPIJ7HZylDIWC5PkOR3ecEH1_6sGEBYLf3_K9ykfE6nDfXebTcrWPykvzF8EoiTbRXyz7bl4odgXv8iT_H-BTmAm8fvCyV171iYJuZpRdy_djYNU9fBr9wyIhqAePLRjyXtFTc57rDilCBidRBZ41a9g2mECWNgiUyrhM36DVrejsBNHKyGIvqTL_ZPa4kA_ENi9zOKozJwPfIcNoPLYH4Ug0oxJte5ksFwwatRT4Kpae5j8ZebqacMueHjRZyo55cHxe4wv5SsComkaLTIpNEcduDa4BZAfBiHUwQDTkBvdfl2b0uyNCoUbSu8hCAM6JCBYyhgPuE9fOLXrbScFgzPFcSe5qHQc--96pnKKctj7CQ6tlN8MF9qDMRR5LslhxABsKnGzaO2Lm42lERj_1k54-4Yj-xs0-mK9aQ_NISOwRuXDg-RCQVfobQcj8EOrAHp_Du6nSahbJQKlOjloMauvjfgUzJGIJzfLFgNAKToZdQghEjPwVTZQzYad0EnhgBKoU5_sHLlSJ89SnRJSZeAibVFv5ukCfhMyC4l3REoOR35FojpbvDlR0KsVZuSqPrCPfrQ-w971crbEkJ0_krRIfO3MNP6D5A7peNQsNYg3ZUc2aq7m398h-1LGWdos5AHxi5T_0xtpAFigk0bsebUrA=w565-h424-no

(This picture wasn't from the night at the show but from when we took the ferry to the zoo as it's a better view of the Opera house!)

We ate lots of amazing and delicious food that week:

yktt_Gg-GuPiUMYB__sSHCrokXvGLg9WxJ0qff2iE-iDnyJzptfsitl1LF0H1wkGVFcjOXPyGzFYrH9rCq6Pw9bk4ygbUXpXLE5kWXff3pVylacRxDpYr3DctC88Z0qmZ0scQIu7dtrehPjvi4K23-zqueEOIGT5iDiAs5nPCE3Iuqs17qv9EKCF0iSkw8j59NnLUjbo1Ifbqsu1azu88arlog2T4_sfWFrZt4Iexkgymf1HDkH6aeyP2uOAmkthyuKQjRRRx_jQmijOtBr0mFl70aQ7jKNVLENw3Sjbkq-l3ubCrebU-ANENfVzOnyqOLA39mC6hfECIlVxTWoqgTcuUX8I_ljtpyCMU8Q-qY7EEeTxzzl6FOCqV4Uy-T41ln4sk8xWrFPD_UYir9uVCnTEHRiOvsew2a6cef3KMM2Q6E7JKqd6aKnx5X7rRmGvQlDzL_gmpl77pMeQJroisr2vs1l3VitmTHuisj0zjECiGrOqF1V4wPPP08HfziJYbDgLqYA87_gFBkH9eqQnpCd4EpZLuIjm5gImhPZICZwDHgx55RODUk35GTHa9IiTdJJ-81llm6UaX1P9xVA9dPM5NwXTWkgS6FIdvXWK2T0PWh4nfCqixHj0jiVRLZd99UNADsYFXe8RnKB0AqdE5BhyCA=w318-h424-no
afSu77q5t5wMLNixa0lI0k3Nwm5gBWrSHBE2J27ndq_VxmHh9o7_pobbR5z-cE-3IxCju32JG0b1FDSb1lMm0bdWHg-o39sgi1Z_PzIQzOeFzwJVyU1ZaLj9blkXt7K0YCw-bqMFGTDXJONtpAcCv0pMwbvi6FctWl59VbzTs5vMOWONdYlcnW9CBBXgoz6kByar5K8twEv4tjqI8QJQzGTXPL6N_XeWH5z1TO77z27NPCMq8k1iKSf_XdnrJgyDQB1Gcuqj6h8JtBaOqV72Gyt7qpJ8t9RGKPLODZecssFxsNkolce_w6HE82o7LPuT6WtBwluqeApGCW1qeuFW6H0fNuJepjguPEqsBZD5vzqLAP__xvGoHcpWrmy7Ma_iqNk28lTr4UrKp0V9Y6-GSBSEHpn3ZHndwhHR0G_kxrWTZNzRSNpjWRVju6P3DkQ1y1rRLW2JYIMGGMsOM69Eoil280U7QEST3I6OFifnOkbVKfPW4zZXQgt04q8eVd06yLIWSt9HwVUvH6p977SiJcK15OsVJ-Pnp3y_OF-3f3CN1rpuamptyXBMHJtX6jcoYHaBZKiKyGY_Imw42Bp-1IMTgNP6M0-6BJ-UhQKzsDgYDbBlgwGTykuMIxbjKg0erdH6MqtF3r7id24IF5uM4CQ2Fw=w318-h424-no
SKOs858KRWfWPCDws5bOy_HCeTXAzKDEAWGSTl5Y47y0Wm33urvLbuKfMAQT-h_Pb4fIcwLTMNek7E6q__wP9mlZzj6Hbki1ReO8fWN4If6ky0O8AnlSzuZ7SOWf_wg-epoONwBopIaXudJT9vsJNpmtvJXgNoBQOzMce8B5z7ac2PuBApEy0BeYw9DvA4AcP3fZ8h492tIpJyh0UEJ-onpMBOjmxd8_bRW-xWFX7PTaZBSLgmqdPDEp69x4KmkI0UICLXq1MnfqqJk7A-oQCoVbvr93bDCaAN5WIHCicmyEv7Ycq5UQyjCEUpvKs0Pdegd_AvZT7whVTL3iIxUxgN6lj8W1CXvj3I0As3PLNqnoOGMmiNr5wotGCywL-mTkbkMixtJm-5GwyRtfagEDIYO-siA2fWE8oN69szod7O_qCkbqvFsx5C_OU_gOfX8zrNU8fDDT2Yh8mOoUJC4NMcGh3qYGjDJs09v2x_E0X5nUMCYUhzcNUIXCCIrvJylerpGrpU6VhjYExw6b5dHWfr9B8YC2w_IE4DGxzaKr_pNxqH9ub05dqeUbP4neg7uYABjGva37KWSw27WLmk_Yhrhg-I1rPHEv7q-SkBV-r27gmnGxNAdyTyvyN35WawtmCj_3WcvPUXVWlRvbXJpkqE1IBw=w318-h424-no

BWeayfLXfrLjz7lIYK2KGhgdnutsPtjbc2_q9jvFp08j-4Nh58MyZXocjkYgmdK7KHbAqbOmr2Yzne6bK0i1hNBmArwljtTNCjvYDgdaEDMx6W3kFZ5dgcJ5iPy-dkJ5yR3YTmBKg70E1YrdfpoKoKMUdb435LVYmHIql2K4_PtHWW-Ch-rcJM_9yKXjMu1woHLFStXbmtbAsHGtUILq_hgqRgdUlU1dUCILvmMEclfk8rQeNDGfrh3WWrMmPPXgEsk2x9YGNQDz0LqsMeZHWofzqc2fjdD1NAePA1VW563fBxYSKeka5d35Vjp6KZWH4_Segixkzlyvyk4-tMzjAupUeVmFliuk-lGmrVKEHp6weXwI-YLsyTXUxB0CcxPnY-ZVrldx9ejzYEXegGyLTYQEVhcmNb3pXXxnD7M_T00dQLc3LgjtAPfy4dcfuex8gbszSo79p7YECiw7X2ki9L5PSMWALr0WoZhsJOMOuZ65CdLHFlD1x3q5842XG6arwEM7vgYWmIIZf17NP60FL7caqA_E6fM2nfynVDaEQIXoxGHRC-9pJ4AMFW7QrHMUP_TFggxyoaVmhTojXdFYWY6BlclXX1i3CWRNq9n2Zd_tKISfv4VMCadPDRdhCwJJX2E372PvW5ZB-jBX8QyuYsuuEQ=w318-h424-no
RPgxVH8CxMJBOktZKN19Onf8_ybD_omeAO8gllV0uHTLfCmNaPmu8DoTAT2YSng5r_bsY0pB8EdaJqjzvPj9OTx6hjacwWlIOOKwZws3_Az7cFLMw1AmlBAKE_BH0mkOxVDiwf_EKmusaRDMaVrDoeg_zf3hpQhMsJLUnF0gnFlRhEMxrgu94XCQWfW87sJZfn9d9jbjdTnxxUkBmeRgGR96KB32HfMKa2SS1xxMD1Rie7J2746J02uOYoDshmEriF8YSEu29sEe6el9PdXFUEivhog4M1vWq9JIkisAWGXTuoYbk712rVK7axh3WuQ7_2GY69n-UjSVoh51n99o__wyoKKrmW7XW2dJ9CR6ZnDa7OSO957uMrhkritNUW4IjCnc5hukwTFmvo6ShiF-7MR-dAjZslH1PcDOA4saWP5hO63nMuzmfOeGgcI4wMt7SyDNozxFvItMvZV1vvm8OIlnPzKMJ4M1p9Pu6jY2h58JwVKI69rExS6GKEIIr_HFmugAvEBxQCe3h1ujZLxxpttnSBsiakShpLYSJ873eDfCpVITK_xsaFMi59lU-K-4bxOb1P6BYphJi9TfQWMF85zfauJGV9UmypELQaQG5Qn6uTSnCaFN53TII3OI8YO1-tWaLtjyvQCNq4N9HwWDkz6nyQ=w318-h424-no
AbFrH4r8re1EwNiT_TVImYIhA7kTcbQkHw2sMkPPwKJxqw_8uxC4glgclL95rZF0fZDkTmH0EJtoZsFmWqTfcRuQuAM5eH-QBANfjQuyuGMGh_3ZvA_Yr1WPGRSpTPxO7P_OM6iRltaiAsiO5FLkqW6i-SCf2VT2dYeceHdPJYHzdynB67EWRrstht46v9XAfCmuY1QBCz6ds5WGhZAJuyspJXvVGwvpALT4QZjG2qZAu_2cjMx1jWtwpcsIXg_puXb0RIIJbqw8ZPxgSyxd4NC6kP_GdXAEKrrhJ2xtgRBKR-bPXIrcdhRq2SRsYnzZrGoQAd8q8k7GwyaGdO4LP1DRqr2Zi5JrCLXeHyhVhkVQp171X5ofpAxtz_Ia66He3MzCGwqE_A_fndbWbpbvAXpslCNIoHMVZhmtUXDzs76HvykheQTdeh3etYDCHtvuFs2ZnPDiUR5G4AlgcTwhQxfufoaAjLhnZawtfAYxE7Czw9EWLJvoXMAXpryzrzKg1wpWFwv0OpvHy7vgCd7i-rMirwZhUf9Tyls8V3yzVUvPt6B4hN9XtWarppiYODDU44c6u8QjKY_6ErDClhBNVxlCQBSdTwJgE2G1bpUdVz-VNecDk4uLUDKogZ4mfeudCQL24B7wrUeT2nRAIhqZjC2zdA=w318-h424-no

GLlE1fLlAbpsdlXgOUCYJnWPE4uHE9IO4Qcqm2gX-1k2Odfx8iSxIYPrzu91ou9ya_UMHOIGtznsH1eUkjAAnOUvUDdE_bC4nsMn6AuHbTLFH3VQq2MZ1Hz7Dg8EnJFL9l069Tn44xpS7rqWMYehfxLv5gTtGKZcjBLVHxGba6ZNKfnPnZf6Vt5CKC0M9oeDf1aWHXAIqkyD-G_E8tby7MfFIWwj8CeI-QePBf0ujbebTZZZPAWxQaY2k1L2Xo5SpCufuecUsiBdcgGVTVZjU9lpL1oq84xz-nGi0554T-jp70ym7b-92-myVis9OQYwWs38iW6gtV7OLo-mA2iBI0a6lzTkQREkZb2dHvSc7jgMRNZL6Zru9iZDO7tirkYNuFkB3D_obaKdoYEuY0Jj523ayiGt8z2vs7osH8L1Jk2FU_DiBDeZd63W5w_Dvd6-941QInoJP4i5bWuyOGLbgWfydXwptxRCRTfw-YRD5pTev5kcanohXh2WOCwSpjWAzm_Dou7R22r3Q_2JuDn7S0iI9NafxAnrjHzZ8xtQjp3HjKiiDwMSxt3p7N5T1oaZhDnwEJ5lWiWo4OuGWfHjVOMbUGQKnFkig2zXtOrhbRUs6wk-jTllhRHfG4WZYspgMmxU2HAKkssuWil2O6UIWn4T6g=w318-h424-no
ckHzZhr6a0HlVkecDI_bzgqsfpjFaiC9Tdll8GsoEdje8tB-k1IELDB8vjGnawzokmoWTEpvjEqBsp8VB8ic_AD-3Eq2YCKIqCz8h5MgJaCmQbQ8BxnVnJX8_N5K2MvmXUH0uyz5kKw5LbFJp83_NrZ968-qqRFEnS_omGIz2Y_VYRTTaIc9XBC1H54NHM8MtkPG_tW2GtSKZEp7j7jmu1boAuRqQkOLfcd9EcFRU5EHK79HO-IJzR7j-WmWtz_cFRaK4s1iSnldhNlx1TOT79OVHTurlgH7VbWpYCwe3WMnK6q4W6lafLgsPV1LuQ310fgqJntKhm1N6H_MmJAMq3lxFs0ab5vl8W2jeFm8_f7mimiT1VLT1cjKvs6AQFpsf7E5faBmBCF6dluL-aNqietT86pHnldwOJPzlPluoXcvm-puTKM0f73qWENmWUBzPT-LVP9PiJZ7bG-yZOVmgR5b-UezELtXupDK2lBX3O5WtG_Hl3-QPzaWZOjlqC63QlOBxaHmAsiT5-r9c72HVd7YwAUOXgm7N4l8dVeHj2Dzui8KRzZuHNw0mFnYbYqVb-Hq0BSWb4VjQdSliMZk-nE2lihGLXTAS82o_0WaVEbi5Si9FV_0dmjbVyK9fvnd4E6rxvVU6znpngjoF1Ku7qSQNg=w318-h424-no
KvxGP56FkfKN5ZzrjAeayWWyS919cMFKmhLl37kKBtfhZyD6LlqXD4vK35o1BXz2joVL7f-yfpZOqlenleHh6haeRE0vfAGbr8byZ0C7Y0if9EUJITDaHBROzPGDpx0wFFzSFN0Xf8p2EfHz5YX_5eiwI_nrxCw8LKZOcYw7IXf88s8GSJqIJJUgrAW1GFFPrX7UgOmXVN3YORbbMvSQrwqgVfKbud_EFHy53J6sz-WFYvc91TSxC808Ywy16N4nHBaNrTwHxXYZVdxYwkWp8bCQicHllKlBEZO-t0P7HGulUFWI7NF8Y-e4CtGNgF-PluUr-BDhYv6PH4UlBnhvDiPWkoiPl0dHOsgtfWaroigm8_EfXbIwIjsXVpVR5pEmHoPllevyWAqDUGlSHt4eff_xAmQvtt_pOo8x2k0eTBYnieOf4d9bZdGlychCcqeBto-mqOXSyRvia9JxwxM315R1wchGVmAfjXc5wtedTDH552ggyYjD-QjJ54E84I0CN7Kjy8i-yvNycyT8Wibh6apOQ715uwfeWE6z425h-W21f57t5dYeJpi56q5WOHapGSThbihzOJnTiT0kadPXByUeb16CiSTrNX5JdAELJT7mSY44w20ESOHJFJj6VbLzGm10BpJL4Z2w-iy5ofn6E7EKSw=w319-h424-no

Brunch is a big deal in Sydney, and I am convinced they invented the ubiquitous hipster meal: avocado toast!

We joined my cousin and his wife for a new Star Wars exhibit at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney:

KASzS9J--ZHpPP_VyvRyz4He_lTDPGXlIxi0af3gDwuWXzeGqwwCHd_M6s7zd-bMxGQUjzs36iw3x4uubR4A27gm_LrCa9kDQaK46oS4lR9Wv2CEquAWIOaTJteJqs7fwC7TeCXOLd77vJiCCYwsXtF82ah-XDSO0wBEpONQr5b3qwwQ9w_bcbKGM3xez-4y_F2GX4GabGnz2l3F8LxwVRxeKje6DOAHhXjIk8qjqRhTIutOUHpfX_7Z_IXoTQ8azxL3kL1lpaT90vR7PYeZXCxPf3xxR6CJ_LqYjGKE8VCi1_Abpcpw4KhwJYd8QJatKRgjKKwutc8QcyCnkItBc8cduXkafw0R_m7D5LjFq63AnTDXAUPb_an-4Txl-sUYZLdHVwwvNJoKBtUSCcMfboFmjqrl-YH8pXeajabPejokjOr_enchSBfmiaPec9fM4yTWhoz-vC6_PW5yrHPu5zZ3K_nXpN3tE9K0OdeoxvMrOTKCANqa8xvzD4XBbaCrCMTIMW6q5uTY6ovaMWnkVtthPym59s9x190ziaH5_3Iv1BA0DnJUgbKfAMRicOwd6rCQ-6aqpnj3DlrDQmGxnArFzF3AlqapkyLOc4QF4-zxQe12bGhdPuB77QvqNkjZLqzH70LKpTek8VP2UgICHx5Gsw=w566-h424-no

ihzXJUpH9feOzMwQY2HKcStJFgKFfofBK08hl6mn3-_HjlaN5MfmW_RPKGkJm9wNaWhnpdbqvGsI4i5EbisbqQ2ZP8aYEY20zt-x7Gkeoj4YyyQueqzamBaYPKv9yKdFJq0vCePSLJtjvwKeXmSwmddjcERN4vIjjKRyVxARFPvg5DArPiYAEcg5qQdix37nAoyFaiHG4OioS-LlvneqpxTP1Cy11sU6Qz9AWLlGGpjUJlMSP-QmXf-04_V3t3TitLcXiN1NkdcdyuEFdZ1PeDNZjjMPLXo2NqXdeniZGuWNfDmLwltUVYMJL5g76iz0tlffHGVKlAy_bWCvumAC0ly2hLKjGFNSQ4TC3exrGnA7_T0ysmjH4COgTwgB5dJ34V0bvsJu3QbrFxjkFMKEsZN5HPGQAnfsTung42wGFL0fZpH4ODQDcr8-YKxdtSeVTHCxIGefArbCLlLueQ-Ay7k5W-x8VMLqDPnWrMcjqYsc3t-lt5FT-7g5SwzmuwRMqKTWFl4mGpjHZE9qATcHq2X3SROhaI-8l7Pv9tX7VnRAW6B4a0flM56POuXqEHip3GbhiFo1er0TO57ktAUXc9LC0C9jVYpct9g2y3PcvAop9sOEDKt1WuohI8bWuIVru5_2-wnJRJo_iGI1rS2MUmvNcQ=w318-h424-no

What, everyone travels with Disney/Star Wars/Marvel gear even when not going to Disney, right? :laughing:

The exhibit was cool as you get to look at a lot of Lucasfilm props while learning about human behavior and genetics. You answer questions in different stations about your imaginary Star Wars life and at the end you get your own character that you can name!

yFf4w-xoT07iSqi2gnYlJQJZJrteVsFgq1ZxwZO_nQ5IWNHvvegLXXvD8vD1K-dRPVORmC_8rvkEQMzcWFupNMhTtFIp4FQFOfZn6fEQLgsOPkx24MdGOQGmkr0yW8fSbL8XKqrtPvA41kFKSyOq02ggPiWziKmncnFHCZChUGPvTjqYYDvOZJnjSYzS7E3FKdB6QPZCtriHmpkFd4XOI8ul0DFrxZzpvE1jenbPyBmBRNmEy7jS_fIffoNjYs5vwZVj-Bgys_sbLVjkMrmQv163UCist2TtYi5t3KBJFx0CIBfT0Lze2gXnnWvtTrTveoIenoUvEwIZFjrApy5ZJ7sHH1so1MC_eo970bYajozwRoQGvyqTR60WfBIYsrXAwqDDQVueSc_CzXYplNl3UZWsqOZeMS0niGJEhvlUn4GDueTeI7tS2zEiDHGlgBQB_IREc_1oLhj2FZM82SQnlMHQcLMnQVOKiNlZ2mcXPoc8bqG7_JP9Kox2JRU1BjeXHSWsc3XESL6QBJfTH-v8EV0zrwyi63wwMQy49fSo4caaHK_zXW3yNZO_gBoA643-zxESsK0d2SWA1-RJMULNQHyUUspwelcvuWxToNZy4xXdlXxJ7s1Gu1n8IodrNHC9F13EjoB6ZyZ2EuDsBatsN60-LA=w318-h424-no

The week ended with the wedding of my other cousin, Felicia and her fiance James.
It was a gorgeous, fancy wedding and we had a great time on the dance floor!!

Steve and I all decked out:

ISbpwKHmb_tFJ_qCgpBjjAiQwoGSkLkibxbHDwABMzyLu7_00_d19HCxa0H-TzC3nRdnEjv0_c4e49wnlzUuUZFaiCbKwXIXqnS_4XYMMzxhpYkMrzZ3ETKtqy604FVdJ4IyDF0w_QWwvV5VltnRsRZMERCM87hNwtmOecsupfmMKb5_Iztxm-PmPY7IjhKh1Yc2dDsmHIh0AzFA2A62Ik2sVodK-6qULOHFKmb1fwvsFxjDs-uDf-0PISnSCRucONqlYNIeujDqYhPblWbVvRjxvmufCdp84f8uD8BVo2TzKdNF-OGMuWXXwaBx54ymNTB4sKKvqWBWhBkBmlDVXjc6yfh7kBVwpyf_hVUlwVkOp-Hyd5CIVoHeiHuXOR9JrBwcwC9pWt9I90TL4MZPZ0-Gjam-0-kA8AteKb2uS96ujxyBy0--5ktsV_EIN7MpVyPMVgh46IXTIBz-sFWet15RYRaUrUOkZf8H9nNVgthGm-abwR3jznxMFuehQ5TuHTMCt7edBJME8vvBZqVydSajJ_R3Gy81zqube2FgIyGFQCqAy_Gb5lzFHb7EQJHlvifnkxdN17J0Aa7H58wiGvmDRBQjP4ngTrcHmqN9TPrEo3tIvFVIccqkgS1wm5FCJqZSZZ6L16UTVcO1XDjRZ1wZ7w9cDQvVWW9VeC9STios8V6KAExb1vNho4OJ5NIQDlyuwmim5UpgyVnZVOI=w348-h463-no
kZe46X0DebC2W6xRWkP3b5R1x0pLasLkiqNbfZfFYfIstYgsBOzDEQpTw4aai4toY2uE47I8-cI9YtYXfHC_jeN4PXArUIf-yJzh2WiC0qx6yWHywIghYqIpXJ2-HS1Ym6TJoaCpP_qjuki1X1Uf2xNWizKYnksAAYiMsvUmA3GhhS2uXxXx8S2ITjeFzhaxEIOKdjkrxfs_oCY5CnkUu1YkYMV6O4z0w6j56OS6Y7rmv9iAxloskizpv4HTe_-ekZY-7ul2wXm2e_0-RpMMQHnV79hH-F7NRLaFUH5N4gNQhX2rjMcHuiFDyRNelzy2sbEhdGNIDbKyUhCQ-WLas8YSDrJ93h4wnaCv6aoE-T0qzDVPoquNxYLbcvCmeeM5MuLxhnDkyfm9B9985nz1DWu-tk7Efj5x-I1xap-TPl9BS19KktVpWR2Yc0-uULm-wr4SFEyUTXzHLzS9U1QWeLkV4-LFe--IpJ4BtSvLARX361NRFmKzDqSOqp2RM_MJnwSp8V_-bGWXFheQPOjUunVhn0F7gP8esCmU0yF3i3LG2lNZKsaCQ7sRa5xRFnQd2-JxClSb25qT5zqDoWPLpNo7zgZJ-pYkSKiXNcFTGZk8UkD7Cgwayf6JeBCWWOxeICLgwhZ7lFFcb4_-AJ60lZe84iX2k3jl8nwMgKthPeGrYFe70zIr0YPbsKvH1EnBrXk1TFaUCEYmlyojbAA=w349-h463-no

The beautiful couple!

XJl-7vRbdiF5Vr7AleEPVlTdaULenEAYd6TO0U8LQVy1w0OgJJAGR3gLiofUGUlptuZ5r37nUEILNPoaKXoSY0r5D7LDDTNKAgGT8eZh1ElGqQGH0SaJjYlZwx41hWnhMKjj3I0BRdybIDg9BG3ZwR8P2mjG198lZQlG4GRMEjRitI5trY_lmC61p6Fxs0CcTY5mBI-17j0vXxMEfkKpjdpIPQuI8Cd3rJigxUSuaflana7-ZwTrRnSCbnZtx0bvh5WZSvV_iSGa7752zez11OM6i2Uyn36iglECyaKS8fUYkjXuOH69qJ_8HZ50vJSXZu_M_03a-HHhtQXCV_uHxeUF0lkvoVAyHUUEZa5UO88JOaZJ1_5fpqSLUfJQKPzE0rvrltOVAFNb2SO8ULkrqzzxsv8er0sLTDGR60jQCdXt2Nql_vdzn1rbYAYzWI8MnX6x4bS3VawGqBDq3gIz8kmXXI312V3MQYJZMuWPMZ-1SsnmayPSuqOsNz4Ocx2V3qxmbITwYUSg3LrTxxrkobmNFqfrhddCLMhIB50WTsPUl5DPvBltXG-rfxLM_5Qg4StvH5NKGIIpPxhv3lXqXff-KrT3sNPkmWbUOwQC2soKp2q7eX9BeF79-ePUHIwcZitZ4kEAVme2y_EW8hx61tyi1BVk2o1OBmufaF7Ec6R2GwFsQuhFXVi62WtLUH5moF5jg_1jaGiaV1Fq8uU=w373-h463-no

The wedding was a really great way to end our trip to Sydney...

Next up will be my home country and setting for Crazy Rich Asians: Singapore!!

Thanks again for everyone's support and understanding. I know many of you have been through what we are going through right now. I really do want to get back into my "groove" on the boards as it really is my source of joy and fun when I'm not at Disney. You all allow me to revisit my happy place over and over and I desperately need that now. Hopefully this means more postings, as soon as I get over this darn jet lag!

Su-Lynn I am so sorry you are going through this right now. Just spend as much time with your dad and talk about all the fun times you had growing up. Nothing will make you guys smile as much as remembering those times. Sending you and your family a huge hug. Take care !

It was an amazing trip! How was Mickey's 90th BTW?

I wasn't at MK on his actual birthday, since I was at the Destination D conference. MK seemed crowded that whole weekend though. My husband and son were at MK on the Saturday, and they actually announced over the loud speakers that the hub had reached capacity before HEA started:scared1: I have never even heard of that. I have heard of the park closing. We have been at pretty busy times too. The conference was really cool though. I can't wait to hear what the topic will be for the next one in 2 years. The people they had speaking were really cool, and the venue was reasonably small for a convention. Stayed at Contemporary for the first time and really liked it.

So very sorry to hear about your dad's decline in health! He was so resilient for so long in the time that I've known you, and I can only imagine what you're all going through now. The people who work in hospice/palliative care are really some of the most special people on the planet, I think. I will be thinking of you guys and your dad, and praying for his comfort, and peace for all of you. I totally understand the need to cancel your trip, and hope you can make the most of the time you have left with your dad!

What a wild and stressful time you've had as of late! When it rains it pours, is that ever right!? You are doing well to keep things in perspective, it seems, and to be grateful for the good things in the midst of it all. But make sure to be kind to yourself.

What an amazing trip of a lifetime you and Steve had! Your view in Sydney is really like something out of a dream. :lovestruc Looking forward to hearing more about Singapore, too!

I have lurked on a lot of your trip reports getting lots of laughs and great advice. They are always very enjoyable. So I just wanted to stop by and say very sad to hear about your Dad and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you all for the heartfelt messages regarding my dad. I really appreciate them, you are all so sweet. :grouphug: It's been tough for our family but we've been coping pretty well. Yesterday Steve and I went to the Bears-Giants game because Steve is a huge Bears fan, and we had a great time just letting loose. Although it rained for the entire game, blech. I understand what you all mean when you say take care of "yourself" - it's ok to have fun too. :) Although in my case, it takes the form of eating. I downed an entire plate of fries for lunch yesterday because well...#Ieatmyfeelings :rotfl:

My dad has his good days and his bad days. Yesterday and today were overall better days - he was able to sit up and eat a tiny bit, and read his phone and watch TV and get some visitors. But then he has his bad moments where he feels so ill and weak and he's in so much pain and there's nothing we can do. My aunt and my cousin came over from Australia and Singapore, and my dad was very happy to see them.

Thank you all again for your kind words I will always cherish this board and the friendships I've made through it. Not many people understand our Disney-crazed lifestyle so I'm so thankful I found people...just like me! You are all honorary #CRASYDISASIANS!

:disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks:

I wanted to share a few more pictures from our night at MNSSHP back in Sept! So here they are:

Sept 3rd part 2: More MNSSHP

When we last left off we were about to watch the Boo To You parade. This was only our second time watching the parade, and I must admit, I loved it even more than the first time. I paid more attention to the different elements and the music is so fun and catchy. My favorite parts are the Headless Horseman and the Gravediggers! Just so cool.

Unfortunately they are very hard to get a picture of so here's...Tinkerbell and Clarabelle instead.

TDouDf5XIEZTPt2DI8wdvHFU9s2WIB2hzS540lirl0i_zde8i8EE7a_REdgJ_0-71gZxDNlT9P-HR14ZPufVCh2BTulmbtscHH_cg7dNH4047jWJ1R74--WllwUUvVynvhYPwPwDUZTNN-yjz_gjVWUi9Fb22GUNIwPfTY6Q4qtC6BVYRmZqwLY2ahJlZqxMwcgTkTB84d2sxhfoECWs_2GTo9AtWg7vLxWo045dLbHM3ycEzNeBQLvwZmg6UvyX7pTR9qbuYLxirTfQBe2pvYVn1u5OH5Oexl2WFeeNvaR_UgVUpPXam7ADxG2Yo0WnkPuz792-Rh522PhGKevRof04W3yYW1z4H3aVGAqHvvvWBED6Iv0Snkat35ykxEflPDMh1e3oWOzGot3MWLBufshLoUpC3Uy9sRBD1Phxbo5rTn0mwmdsf8AWFzpODEpj4ebun_D32U2j19fUJ7yVJQiPVxu2qPtHOAP1cexQEYQl7AWfbu4-SCSApuGJ2ir2Ed0pPRyGECrTsmAf2ZSrcTh80Ek-dyPqo3CTyj4dmwPXhvpoEYHlTiN6UQQkwyKi81dkdFf84Kf1SBi5T2gwdh4EWVCLEoKSvTfk_kA-FIWU9IB5vrBVUT3HinIbhE8WQwLFh2iESMNJhHOeuBkTigzXxw=w600-h800-no
EwTTzC4ip4foSxny_xbd5kmuUp35CiNwVVWcdj57TCWVlyGf6jot5JNSOfibP6QRJNZ0OekxtiEICmjKBf9LWJVr1JlEJq-smF1751WEQB5c8ajPgr8dFGW2zHLYogilmNcVns8nDrc1Mt2aLS4meBmBrSo0dWAQ5CtIz5GD0MjR-qnkNj1GFGcBRzhdhu2GBeaqWI9r7Djso92cgaucBVSdDJlSHsu56WGGQ4h_q5jHeYkV9FznqkI9hxSZIEVBEWytAtSbvANbHwYLoGc5DJXqSwS4UX_bZXgDnGpjVqulFd56ApnKQjnejbS321CG-b_64F2YwjzA4IW55-9FF1K102bYb-WrjA7CnPRYuVtHvE4ydzRKTZFzTWfb-QGa8A8FbQYbxvnbHiAKtYSEPMMtYKZDHzMG4gWfDM4_u6j0PObcVW972EDPEtcuyqFiwO8-79dJI1uCtezUIGtIEfBnOmOvFljc-TBE0OZbuqXwhC1JfcSBto98MemGVrpf9qudrw1neCDN9uhCYWZx44J3xMhOyvCOmL8AtJiXqQyNsCbZOLX_2E0_SUZXndK7NkjWZRE9d_YgL5q8gztEDHxStY9zP4JnanSVLNNhpbrvKXbYwvNaVtPSrl_rokm3qK3DCl85Co76IvKghZwodEvAaQ=w600-h800-no

I do have a video of the Gravediggers though.

And one from the end of the parade:

After the parade we made our way towards the hub area that we've been watching all MK fireworks from. Thankfully this time, it was not raining, unlike when we watched HEA the day before. In fact it didn't rain all night! It was just a stroke of good luck for us considering it had been raining on and off all day so we fully expected a wet evening but did not end up with one. :thumbsup2

Since we had a few mins before the fireworks we got some PP pictures with the giant pumpkin which was right in front of us.

2UhnSZzhHHOTMtmiYritJiObgo-4tDm3XwVXUX5M4Wnn_t9BFZlzRsxVwBaDHkxzpbS6jbsCL7fh2v1ruisjhC4YbQgf_OlrzmRWOAvG23sDqgnKwoWI0H6eCcuZGAH1udVfz4pJEY0PCRDyU2Bg9814_dDmWN-83Ga0xYTvtlRmTsOO2-1dFe8tjWb-6klq_8LsToEwTOWwacBGgbLyayEr69hRyXtfWMNi3vDzzBZjbozdbF6cFLEit1DC9nJA8E9qhjV-qLQUk3F6dvt4g069utNKDw6dEnCTw1UyfT03sTOA6CsIXXdD9B5VUF5ADx9qY1X-T6UmOb3XZV_qZxL_0cHLVro1ME8XpLMGjJZaRGgFUTQEb50kRzvgJ6dgD-b2s3ydjJ69D8TscPZkysLExA4v1FKZLuZpWinS-o988_b7nRX6_b1MDOwFIFTxK785A9pAa6vy6GvaCRuBfrqtcBZdOhe3mIcfBx50_7Th5L_IH0n9B5yfxLH5NiM3HPMGvtN1jyePbFDTpzR_503nCVpYNb7vyCFkbrQdpydsEtaIe1YCBw8joswbl0aCM6nYZpgtOYajZIXGSIcJUMUYYSym3VdyCZC_5nuVSivTYQ9nI0nfFn5P9-E34fTkDnB9NOKxAz7VBjle3AgjKSAXkQ=w400-h600-no
JI7Uoc6EGwyjpnnUqTwhki2G8VhM89jVCUrxyhAeekiKd4rEx1FuZFJRPJoqYqyZjRQnSmo6sul9RQGeUmWGzrvpyUxBu2taYfjjh-bSvw29Jy05l9F2g4OK0TSIF3P70XQ9vOD-3BbPDGEkmxvKddhHJrYJfIKdwf4W-PpF58xzlKsTdFnHEvLviVqAbvklZGjsquGA3uNJvcmD9pggjVBgNM0YTAJ0_qy928lhiVbWEpHZJ_TwqAwB5Ib7i56M87CDYiXjVnMi5DcnKZgtF167c4FPGSmMoqyucGHZtGT1Un0T4yzX8vd-xq4j1XVOQNTzS7ADEyHt4okYexRxT5GfU4TC1omawKHitTXpd9b10IwZ0hpwYmjAcHgBij3yOPaJAT_Bp7BgQk_ugJ5lgJvNUfLAlQiIO9WPc7JQQW8DSgTyJA4QhBB67Lye2eU8HCWbQBuVrDEn5UgflDTEeHNw78sTpf_if5IGf4wHEi5HSs-eLRZgp2HicHEK391QJMwn-s2OOgNSv680rQUyPvs0Xtl3t-jfMlUJRvnQe1TDmiBy0LiMFMyzJJJ56E5JxsqMVcVnZjQz2PSF2i5KguuQu_aEHUzBtZxqnIO9J__Ak1kRscIVEvamJa1I3VbXK501tc2ujSopr8UbV-kvYkjI6Q=w400-h600-no

Don't you love how coordinated we are as a family even though we really didn't plan it? :laughing:

We got seats in the hub and there was plenty of space to hang around. I was surprised as I was expecting standing room only.

EENvELT64x8AKDatzg5bRid5k0dDZJKAN4_5nZkYor_hwJAMbBudkYylg1Ql0UUvTAz76r8MoiZTST63pZvymjisGrZnj0AkeVfNJzpXQNe71THeHrHUCOpQh62TJd1hz1ZCVsJgTVrHE-kTT1FLcVryK2rqqkusMVrx_8r7mG3AKZRSpYryZham-aPGCN_vBia_Lw5Ykg_E3hTZ2o5l391JWbYt_Wthw0vZid4I4GsyClvEc3-NSwlDOOeU2XoswOfDI2EDLpPLwlILYazMSt1H_t51c8s6TnLSTwE7bt6qqdcIPL4e58Rpi-9kXMhVQpWLQALxdsKJolxue2nOWheURT2MxQrbRHDP-OQRnlRb9l-WfZH_ZJbUXNF_50XeQugchmoRFPFowQXYytWSKG7F8M2Gr--aSFaTe3yjCrC21pOWwOE4DJLe52q71stySOaJrIQ0ZLV6JHtuNPNivrGaso599sOu2mKmokOkIai90wh8BxoznLSMAZG7ZJHOF5K83-aOnu0Mk4fXuMDIb6sYGAifobJn4C4JJotXnc6bW7abUuNIPNVM3MOR558haeLKz94VGNUBtj2y1fJeV3ETGnv3_wxqL1e2VDkH3m76ssB5w4S5RgvdawjPpI4IXtYXYyEVzeVN3kDHs0DsaXzM6g=w451-h600-no

Hallowishes was great. There are no projections so you can really just enjoy the fireworks from any angle, and the music is fun. I love the 360 degree fireworks at the end, it's very impressive. I don't have pictures but I have a video of some of the 360 fireworks at the end:

After the fireworks we all split up again. My sister was determined to meet Pooh and friends. I would have really liked to as well but their line was close to 50 minutes and we just didn't have the patience that evening so we went to ride BTMRR. On the way there we decided to grab another bite to eat and went to Pecos Bills. They had a special Hades Nachos, which is basically nachos with buffalo chicken.

rh6_U7BGjCHG-_6vivKwJerioeqBsD7n4sE6Gmlh8Z8MjDc7OayFWkgsn3lcLsThkoyR3G7BXwLd_18Y8FKi71fCEYA_-ecI4jhqeO15N1opBir9OZNETDbcuX4Gj8bQfkdaMTee6uTijP6cqxbi4Qr50HxYsVHuhytSJQZgCyJFxYmG-T_ClPlwRRJELaxQZgZyw-SVRu7GIZKHbGyrR3aK8mvv7zwCnnVnJAOTY_blltq014N595vVbz8IltfNvQYE-kBGHKAN95nt4dbLVTa3rZ6C3tvtgOouVeGNCnD3yKMfK-mJejnDLhbcGnd7uVvE7nwicIvrFo6SuilmOD15AzWsND-VicVmojL60-cWNwF0uAeq2Gq9M6O1qSvcR3L8wluPJ9zuziDpvy0TrdxL0rGAUxYrA1Irphbg4FCSEDfDjL53up_GrFEJvUV-Z9fwf5vtWynD4xL9O2EcwkBxsQsT91RT308sYqL65p0UeyS61ZI9mLM42-SdgMjgHvAG_XFKvGniBTvHcm0lrb_v40hE4iwLSsf7Iz5E_MGsM8oWjoMHJzeEg8Ff3OKCj2QWtpKau0m-2LLzmEi5CtQxvmfWy__M5WciWgscv3nq3Mod3x2F-VSu-PF_gHY5OiV1FVnKbIYOKePuD7FeVI8FDA=w450-h600-no
GwTE0S901y1R0irFkFYJyvA9r7qYNNQXN2062X332PPgxoZjGmbSLko_vIWoFHmZ88_ZUz4QwzOXi550afWPZSYIpM31lE6YG0qaq6epSW4UuToxlRypaMSY0qWhANaCnOHDXRh30nD6ls-YqSRaXJQCEnIyAicWCDxOfPrvdB4C9YMGNwGnBcvAi5MUALDYFwSe34V-2muKUnk4htS8dRqTZx5abuBY7GGyThuHF8v8MTLAasIjZQtIgbmNd3_wmMPP5k7wtNWEIX5hlKuPjt80rySEZXLSfP41NCARGjJS7BusHchmSRT9MMuQpzmmkX5d42wc0JBEYt0NffdbKPDv6bpNWL9Jj8Cc4NDaqhZ5Ho_W5g9ZYCvhhzCsavXXDFqKZdzN5i_xjfNw2haINLMNCfw5cyC3Pd-uLx3rU9Uv1ngYUBYBvFCCsCMKZ-vS6Jm41tuSg5VAe4fcL1BMwHriex61LteBJJWj0nxFLBG8mzpyT8Wmhyu9Hl_P2C-Mz1_6FnzRAFW7dfLiWEUW4h1lU7TnAAChSJACWkyjodxquHo0_2i7lizjiX-0Jaw9mv_KTRPxaFKGTw2PFUq7fUIYl1so0mZt1hjO4OIRmz0xNblHdO-65quQA4ohUoeNsgJq_tnVFGC8qxJT5ybsimnwLA=w450-h600-no

It was pretty tasty, like a guilty pleasure. I'm sure there are better buffalo chicken nachos out there, but I really only care for the cheese and the chips so this hit the spot with a nice fiery kick from the saucy buffalo chicken. We helped ourselves to some condiments from the fixins bar, although no more guac. Boo.

This is me trying to look scared by the Hades Nachos but I end up just looking scary myself. :laughing:

wgYwdFZrXKN9JMIF4ewVd_kLBC82p62j88OXPkq9Hh-hCpTts6p_SPrb6990MUiHi0_5wp4tU1B4292yl02T-3fMJdBs21o14F5FW3sShKlRlr2Abzz3HRyfYhOFO_cykoklfq7AwchyLM8647IQXjgR4rdso7gQsp7c7wfnA7_RMCfMvy1FOQdPc7Snynvkzy7CesPw9ptI5EBdCKIV6i7iy1zNDPDhoZakeNXmqlwZUWGx6upqYtuKHoqbFotJl3Gjzmz8stptdUS2ZuUQyhpf_zaQwR2ZslXgtryu6c7Cj0KEvSONIuVAWuNHMftg8feCoWUPXlgjZ-eE6Pqw6SvnhkeJyr7VuU8WqDTYRgmP2ZXHO5J8bnqDdaxF0TEFrAy-pATdh_Heu2Lqv8puw5cyJaUfR-_UU0MDvvxL0bl4vtOUn6tAbkfX9AzsqYk-jvrai3zSmxnLt4p8ToqGYE_M8BhqgEsnkFr04RTOmKKFpKb6zVj9CGRS7Kyk7IvZZAln_V1EkWgZ42UZOG9HlZDlwWloq2RbgRUbaCAmbyRRksYasHwjY-U59IEpZWRtw8-mwyVwIsGKDH8izyLKRNeQr7XLJ2Va5posrV8L-GUVH7M8ZapIltNVkZXKKBwxmw4X0Mg4b0aa4qV2HPGCxeuNmA=w451-h600-no

BTMRR was a walk-on and since there was no one on line we each decided to get our own row and we got the two in the front.

9E0NWq2WDX669zAAO4_odoIaffF_5W-M0jqXpRWP-NuoSNrHNT7f5m3297u-wwKR3NxNFMTbqPzBG63YMfyFA_X4_oZYh8BLdIpyUaUNBjo7L-tpMvcF2x7bLtZQMqdEVsMDzidaM3cD5-cdegqUHgiVzuBYW-E-2KRKNxohNKV6f4UZ4R68DpnzVBU7gkP7nFkYUu_V2rXcI3KMz7ldD81hiIIOAVh8hrbHsKETw8yAS_g3Jw6w0DyzpMKSxbVxEx-jf7ReOJEbRNySODHtb0iR1bMyzukLK_RvSeo2MHax6fDifwKGDQCQoCsfX3y2DYFwoDyPG1iwTfp_UbdJ8yIrdQnAUKdXUHApqJYJpIOm6C2QOIEph4X62OVNmDAemp_UJhmgBlB1_El1EJQ1g3XM8QH0Tqps9ubcDavCxAbAwQJxB_013WGitK9Xc3Sel4qNa3TtnI62NY8XA7LVnQIQlsB1fE0G23IaBiGXvQNhiqcGCV4JLif_R1nmaTQEubvmGqJ4nSiSdEgnjdXVBAW1eC20-YPuB0-FlQNnbmWFpbU2W50GXaEmWB7OR1V3QD_rOMd89Nt2wgn8LSD7yCfSLf64A95JUaqOFaIJyQMMVglPQ8nKSoslXNEVLseglPPkZvXLd4X0N-KoyVwURsLK-g=w451-h600-no

Then we did Pirates, which had special "actors" for the evening. Some pirate was on the loose and they were offering a bounty if he is captured.
The standby line even had some special actor inside the "jail"

tnIoDhW5G84

It was pretty funny, and the actors had very good pirate accents. pirate: Aarrrrrh

We finally figured out where the ride cam is!

09QEMIiXMXfYySWPJ8h-1FCyUox40GTGF2bLWAcIfHUAyi4Ryvnq3_QBpVqiw1K84wJGWWTxpjVi_y7Yz7lNmOi7jc0qVIzKmKNzeNf-_BHQvKZPrqOckVqj71E6gjCtw_HUQptWYxRG_mGW7vhXJ8gbg7zZ5JK5ygCe3FJ9YlGN1Dt06CVivQd3RUOqG3cirHD2wEYBr_glyHxX_j1KYfLRgfr1Vs43ej0SqgI6oyvUYSnIvODP8xkYmk4eyqI2WusRbcutb5xaR4NsbpSPFiOCNjTF0FoUqOOwnE6NVbybNKBCiuOJ3kuoNiLtjUxoeuQKkbmv09y6GSurkA96Gg0U18-n1nbCS_5_vb9qpYpJ0m5ABe4mLoRXKUOgFnImICo0XmdXh6QVXygFXwzGFF6fNgEOxopqZM-HiTC3x4nVhSf_tqs6rrxzDavjUg1c90YDIhj_Gxc6iidMdIfwmYP8JDMMAL0AMiAXRBujNcu87LCaKHOYd07D5KfYVCwKYmB7yVYxZB8-SMjpCP__HtBl_DjQ-fMslrzY5n-ZojD5IDFzb1DPxbZLORV9507AJT4Y0xuR6A6q8QotqItk2BTWKQ7CmJ_q6AwPrzP8sbKnAlszUGEfToJK7Hs2qWXSGDCTdygn9G-YfD3MzUzw37JJiA=w800-h533-no

After that we headed over to the Haunted Mansion to meet my sister. She said she was almost at the front of the line for Pooh and friends. Yawn. So while waiting we got more magic shots.

ZnFmd2Q5ZZqrQQPg1AtikaydkjcqjeoPz569WZ9GpaCBqitultAt_JMACnN78MddYdeVCxguHb2bLONGk_x9oRX_6iE_uFtmx1-SpESctvPqPN5cqwaAkKmqXnL6uNtDcF8bwZrpouvWqJNYYtsagQS7DIKvw3iG7Ej4QASrCJKl807V9TzPsf7hmaPHGdSZSWcbd_2lc3Rm4ymgvfekydSVYq7Da37gyspc8iY47eC3Xu2m1pnsqfKr_MARY-SPUGf9IVzpGTY-QJZnuUQfHKVVJ2DGxQ1KXeOt8Xfg1TpHFbWc7exr0NN-dVpWbJveBDH854Uk-BX4lh5q3daFwT9XMErT-jZ91dMOXVS-WVF0lNU_Qh8YT2RmNrNTy7_hk2sAKoOF6ybm_cbG4K2ihqi1jl1Frfr6ubs6dnfNEZG2kddJgDOFplBeebvqvOi8v1n0RpuAObiwMk_qNKs-LdWdrYozOctkP5X1SSBfdOUEaWm2goyvi8xskuGDLD4nU39VrahNGXpY1VGnG07gUyl3DCmUHlOM0Vxy9MeSwwLY68APRivoF7ZDrbBgGTiXulvrwlnI8RPCnAIrDXvOOYFemZqQmBtzNVNHaCfVYdpg5bwVeLXFiNGZmL_bspaDI4H9UiecvZSYSQwUZjlayBBNAw=w328-h492-no
b5oWbFeJHpamJ62-P0_7HLSoAdRgB_RR4PR59hUAwj9HttbvfkoyXIF8HRSgFf6p_AAxLkFjfqTWfQIxUU8qKsmMwlaW2nNEBaHCfCox56A17c55G2cWyHBKfyQau981RIgoBVjGz46UdlyP_qSHbbwNaJkBVwnd63LET6HzUDIhI3kL6eSE87g-mw93YpwElGD8zrBdGmx9f9LunI7O3WvlOj2ps6DO1FXritclD7FXVdf4DJkW7LCFoquJNvqPmj1HseRfz_xPq1DFyvg-Pad9USqtGqD-ApbJstALwYdO0Fm_aXYjw-ZvOYbPp7wvzGFlRUpy2XWg8iEk9S7VU7qLRIIbQ1gFwHEelcTRyolUQiSpu3y8CAk17yQ9vE-_NJ6lLWEkjpv_O4xUQ-a6JZwQMPznOdKxgHLLBwjajHwWMJG35h8gk9pOWDxMMQzDrzrowtJZqmfONPhB4r_gWYGBDpKESKiTVnocscyuLny4nREx_nRtDRqVi8JLDknwngX79ic5-aVaSNregFXBeFa0n16YPL2EMJEfTCypy_yJYKHukYlF4VeHq0jJHOH_FTXFtjus8rLwlKlz62_ifq0Cu655z3r93FpWiKi4v4Ts_3hzgLbTs67ka1VRDl1QMzKbSBxFKyv9OZYW5ts9WPD2rw=w328-h492-no

w2saDhEK_NfHYvWfx32tjVp0EqAaE1A4wQsxTzwtowdG3vsAv5TXND9Mnz5Gu5W_nGUG7U0Ak_AXYXjHGY4orQ4AJGqWH6Qf_zKaf_T-QgpnzsylKGhHOIPlnZW1DWU3DQ-4BgwFOxX98HbbPUJ-DttCIazXwa_bgnWLN2DE2wUg9SOsszvf3CMbkGQDHx27MI7G1pD3DdBqHmX3IVGFJglWcWxIS2YOdSiWsgdKnP7a45yq4-XrCgbPBdsKI-u4D80OP4GQAkFqgvP4wx2SzNyhyHhq5IpL9r2RGbZIv-jPS-ykj7cQepfWq9GQIf4CReyZvibMnX5MwadTTp5Py4b1-VKBORKK2AVLisCrchjkQjXcWmffG1N6lsZqpnbSdfwAM_9664sgXf68bpHB-xzxQmiWJFjtGyB95DfUrWU7yOMBEOFLcm3XolO1_uDabH4mmP0eGfreKKocn9f0SlmTWcGz12Z2avnyrho7kq3wghoBY2WKRZ6g4oXIWbTnuw8AtC0afaLeTmKqDbHI8NL2oEQVawqg8yRUBUkEdWdrZRqnxFtr5msJrCpyKcVBRRT04zwQVQodSsth0q4TqLYpTcZ1TMnP00p3szpUTj-cwYFYVdEiKB57y8ONi0srl3iJyMQggOy62ndZk0lglN0L4Q=w328-h492-no
W4nPBsAeUwgkqZNyL7CalpQLLsrXrXJymvNXyfEKvtf6IE25Q54E0oSJPH-qzW6Mp1VEpK6k_UfmLMNnnlkW2paGEyhjFwS-T_8DlxKE-y-YRHrWKk_MOgbG2da0dfUitiHdh2-VQqJKRgzIXkoBWGHI25H0kukKJtYL_oyBFkDXDLWRzcPbWYoJRgYjx3nifa0vZg6d18I5y7gnQOufZZFK0_eGFzE1ZfJA2dtw99GZ-ssH42bOt4AE7K5PmmNnoRJku5CgRVB83I1yoDBH0qZXttPUkLb7U85E-rxybgZ-kfG1aPwnvnDkGcT-AWo56-FXL2UOxC50bV_NKy33bTpRGijtej52f1yp7vjKcfGJzA_ZzvgMJkiP2k20584Q3ivW6BjYU947oD5S0Zp0KzePC5HN_84cU7c0Mab7E1fH6JM8vI1FkFoM9zsfCEkb4fYrtohevy5v0BIIfQB6LPnvagLW7USDoEXDnMrLR9FcCn_gbFLSFUNhDunS0xv_ANargx9WG3I8f-sykVy6y4HnGeJerMqbbknG3PRPVHb2SCQwRDAkwRT9R7RVAEd7EZtWxLxueIHIStDr_nqCe3OehNLrAY2XiqSOa731p2LgnAozi79JeoDK7Isef447vxFhdhW5kXJRcR2Lg4qm9AN-iQ=w328-h492-no

Finally my sister joined us at HM. Her pictures are really cute though, so looks like her wait was worth it. I may attempt this next time.

H9s1ETUPKAiJyuXkZYA0tO8A5VPn9qKRGCJgSJ4kozaE3RhOND3uD-rMwyaHmSy2qz2S0DSR2RqAD0WWM8q0PWQbOjSurqJI1iPAek67tdkr8K7aWXJGpeSpXNRJHItVb8orwT72bTjDxHy_atEbQk-KJYMAZCP7Fq8gOc3eea4m7sgIvHD1ptrhPlc5rw8JNH0Up6rZjKSLwEncCtVk2g1TqEF-1CgiBoWk_e42chuuLJuUowHaXgCm3tZtJdEHn8o495ncNIZwaMzFxO-27yZAgRz_Sc_pkZ7-QMy85Ih1ZaWfZKBL7_azW_wg2cAaZ_Jd1P8Q9riHi1lm74BtFkwqTrl7OMRM_LnRDwY2KyEYg10f7Ml9hYYO9m8mSPagnW4WZBbhmLBxlTM7L0s_cbbu_mkMDVWamZjrE6GG8n6L2HNDOuC3Zlaz7FjtOjpfLdwsephfoNwdjdzKg9b1uEpaIAjyDJdpTr9m1viCvTK3nBYqtgBQmWs8_NYdc9VDLcKnefgKXVoXrJ_c0hHthOxrwGOubNQXIJiNOxG87gHkPj3PPwUNS-vmF1XjxaWdL7yDK5aXin7ksp_927ibCdR02pRwtf9nPF71Nd_gFSn7ZH6c9bFdl6yI8caWGMAPAz1-wKbBONpWsZnZBR13mIzjsg=w378-h566-no
_bHXTnXCXWMTXRGCtzCGJU4moKLyXKeUsmdx6g6kAOVKoA5qN8oQ7Kxh0w-q9VaajHSx27fVARFqNtuSP9wCTzztVwzSUT4wV-T3qQxzNq8SLuT_y5STNAPYEkMyG8ziH1Gl1f5pD3wJQqHGusTOs_v0ujhAw0gZW78GwWs5MKlivgu0yTILisDounPZ7hnD3GBa2i5g5k0e00ybtrAfL193qRoD189DRw2knp6a5eCT68W5vwoHwmevEeWM0xh-6Kr64IElI6PbFZeH0V5fLSXvG2zJ99j1O3QTJyC9blFZlLI1i7L167C2aIc1PbcAcwN989g8md1nCXSHKXSlqOkTv4gtf37PYnguTUa2wWkzzSfuYVaCqIy_uV81ESNs_n_Wt-LnTrsBisF_lX9WA3ZwWyeCrFYKFYWv-nvf7eRkFVqKFyZ7NUID0RN08pMxwgChnsup1eecItwUWRmMFfD_ouhWpO9-qFoTCp90F-cyEd47E92aVCHU781PQqcas1voWZc3G2hBrId1fQOClFp4tgesPNeBWONwCqTo_7jgAJ-z13aEm9nXFBzZhwMDz_iseUtm5MWJSZ2Q2wAPwilwND7xSZF30lXO9C6rZq5V_2GUPVs9P6SpAEkriV6-VBWbRsBDjQkyQYZzuk6MQeZWYg=w378-h566-no

89GZ7IMVE-McUl-DleotKX9ZNW8RsKOIs7f_LTuyWocvzCtnABk2EG2WipcqK_1UZZ_pS-Q1y_Mk6cxzD7dziiqu5GhDiq35gJNNfviK32MW5U2wHOALoyfym1fRMpZjI6N71bwesw8RB8wj1N01GRzXPBKYxvAxeKUwUrDTfj3tdN-6R0adWLzLjmuAyWzebA6PYrkuWBWbxFaPtly7pmBAujpbfzMkwAuUKT0YAusDLqmaCVYxZErBcMISmZPD3FJuGL-mnu9aNrCxRHIT8IckKlRsgIRjLI81GQVcv-5A-6C-wXye033hH7r6-CUf0UWnCpVAGqRoBp0ox2DP8ZKakWD3axtA7PDSHcC6WBe9Fp-rESzlf8gzp1yqM2BwEhLSpxtoVzHNWGdbqJ8f76VYXXn0yBJC77yEt7vgwCkQD22nMRvpGDHarQtx7W3kH9Tb3qO_xBtdZEp25eDaS1xrZgL8LYJQtG307GMg1VCZ_8WFY85ZeBjEGMVstZYYdZaQXyXEAwq6Sf4nYB8P4Q-V4-0CJwb6MspOKPmOsErxkpTr8dPF5iQBhj2RspmPSqmty5OJbFmn8f-xyXEW6iNLw5RRCM-LcRDj3mazBV7RLEzDU4eEC5fdBur9padnj4aAv9z5jQhzIDlXcIzpi0yFDQ=w800-h533-no

After we rode HM we got this shot in the front:

jQicp3zIj9Wzm6hHkwUqJPiFQnHsAAyYQDz4Wfu7e05O7WvAj9BnPXiMWsMNTnP_U7q1U-CD2iE2ofIrRkpJ7jWNOeUCses0wxefK2B41d61Lh1E8kR3fqAn1usce3Mv7ua3so30IkASX6c8nvIDf-g_1M91smOayDAXQa7rHBnmSASyzPEmTz15JJHhIGam-qnA3a7aoB4zGdrNhW3B8WazgZwg4Zpr61t6bqlFAakG_lceBwCAYdNRZB3fAUkTvb5S50VxQ7D7o7YpFyZ6639i6x9ssXdgDO9YkfCnj15hN3jhF8_mkE26wjGzZqgq-hbu-vJl1nmKPTcdR-yi3xfKK-lS5CUbPMwWEFPo4YbQpx2NAagU79SAoL5gOnyp45hkZurM5Olrk6AP4UZ8OGOYhWwwRU1eRxaTKl9widAuDW_iLxe5OvtZtfoJtVEDL0KZivAqLoSs6RM-uCvwenZ3b2Arp0Pfw1daiF56-WTQkcEEDAog1QeKJ63smWH8xOGvjq31WqArUX_OHfMLP-MRSNsopVmlA5Sc89e8eJrTWDpsU3IldSWncmiVk6VXSFcivGXoZxyjcOksANr_RiNhsfSV2M2DJDubpqm7szNqCAXD6H9Q1o2sF25xSDzP80oRdVEo12fDFdQYDVGP7LMCIg=w739-h492-no

We got some lantern pics, both the spooky kind outside of HM, as well as the more classic Tangled version.

WgoFQPqPZIzIO8Qf_jhgyAO1oM7mN5Oto7wA3-KR1csZDVw5UKNPWRQ-ykgezTO4xGclHt7yWzz6CjpnJCIa-Wzzo4AHc81nIVK5taax0jl8ntzbFGMVvh17WSrnsAhp_8vpceFQPD3TEKE_HvSZVLGt9ttbqaVlAz73SYdzFiFRxfK0KgOVKhXb3oduh7MtbwlacHrmy4pAtiwPyJf1Kvk72f_5iRZEH0WSz0YXjmigIVuVEU8fxDntqBu3zYnHUkCfu6j00APi7Y6mjVDemX4zo7E4EIN-WJXjnmp9SD2aO5p_OX1DmTDTgAhytxQoFBnGX4pgh0xG0ZhtFu6CW5Iwxgj6JL2_8eWinDf-Rgo2CLdVM-1hzMCZtuyO8Y-woI74t2UIHo5iKyzdL6sagpeyaAwtshnZbqIqSNffboEaOW90ndkZbMDhTcPww4QJ8fpKLSDY-11iM9FUrROrFL5KVzAbQxT5w77EburASlNCoY_NknU38f6baD_dtqPUTU-tDdX1bmrMyzZ4vYIrmhxwWAgakOlHP0oUAS_aUHd9w7IRYpgq87QrSBU1PulpWi-V-jNrSkyEl41fD2g6h-GyNHUpYushB8QUyiHKEGOj5gX2F56X9NgUFc-s182wwCbjpJMbBsIdGdFmGI4g13FNBA=w800-h533-no

zrEi5WxdzP744wxiEZeUqZtBsY-wc5r23EN7lIy33KTSBVvqmNtjODrtvAKuR-cMs5m2q9T3XLnUFxKRtzdy9ncTX5_HCLnTeXL3kLctTW5tNQO4j4IzCxDtDUbfWOBLANvV6oU809MIIN9AgG-hUXGoMqrE-8AHhdEYsqdp8lDnpqJ6KIK-07M1lK_iDe-2mwkAd-WVy0WrMYmYZJCCsxifuRQcqMeodCX-9-KaiTqlgQRQyNh59e0Yu7KJOFSwGqi5qU22h9AFHxNQDHgJSuFuBLEik0I0hWoXKXa4cUGdpgZoGZgITwlNG7HaxUHpjDbK-gpJe8YDL8cCWm3iYwPrbUpqIJXqiOp1Cyd4_LEb-hovhMJ74PKTawdppseNxCjWibm-I7qwUcEYZ5I9B_xYAsG_FRU4dMZbWJGs7gqVTuSiX_mAEnmt-dARK_oUa7ERsJ7N0NAF4Y1LQezOdqglnWv3uuEmVkTGiLhjmFOHDFDw9xzbpq9B4tK_yTQkRWySdFONEDdNsB0dHaGgzElZPZSlfAA12TmWimeyEEUAdFNSzOfCve16pu5ew_NksaJms9sWF7rb7Vx5IpJcvhu1qfpwWq8jCk07pg2jLmJ56SYMUR17ImV8kYRuQ3YmxSwn9hEQxbaZPwqhpHBkbmjrhw=w800-h533-no

ExNjEpNqFi1HyIqgQx7CMGQAcw1U3BDe-lVaPf0l9KhQZDH0GPwLM7T45HvJWCHFoOSiRYK7ado09_E_MbYbCy5_HFCJ5rqTBd9uMUr9KMuFmVICIfDBdNs3IsROTFBa1zUlSPYHDiucNqNCvMZm0EvwJv9ivf43QdPYVScumbAVwIytqguqcHcWOF00uKk5h9rO3RqG4PIlitgD9bQ8cFdeBeJmmu3amjqsC_mXqEoyY5KHsADBQogeBUtoUitQwqnztoXBNyDWpVsCZMHm5WKeQQtYRXlmqBtaKQCCbPV_F1jySRLxDS4q66O2zrO0JijfRK6ndQot--rvuOF9wJ0ukN7Fx3LdGyvbYcvWAo5cVF22Malaqlcb0A0DiIeChHL7pSEmEfdPdBmn6xZsdPgzVYEAXmSIRibv8J7JdC1wEoVmtYhsc_Ei9tOEjCAKbkJi66H0CgsyqYVB3XkqTyqH7DNzYwYxSWJZqCBQXx4MNU7bZtTqeYxG28UrtjTDTudu4WtY8RHtOPdflf6e5P2kGUfX08VLAOa_KOpwt3LB1eNIoJ176y3K0WzQfV1O3flnjLh1T1FudhRKR99AJw6bMB-TFNp3m9PYZDayqN775bBl3mNqKS9Tp41-g5GkG602INHEy5-H8qFLrljYIyJSDA=w800-h533-no

pVWUsfrJHH4vtgvnZxz8Qj4YXVKdi1POJfHi7EKUU9Q8tHsBi6e8u69S078rZsG3DdC4j8jUVnFJvEoQLw163N4GQJyAIucmFE5VYNb6H0Ufg0FfDzzjw76H9PaL2ibleIEOltwyjDTxT03w80betu4AwONZxCF6sXaWXZFS32rm_3vaFeKVJ7CZx5KFaRzUmgQCZOKA-tYR7AcNq55ZklcMn-NRXb1xkJdKGFKly8IQgYdiHEMTEMy90ARcPLLSIy3kgRsC4x5sZboZr0qqLrnXyqtJvXTRFjuy1AaumkQEtfsdzR-M8p3BuvZgsYIpPX_OYE5j3Oe9hKoUgRwvXw2AzSvZQOxXRFQbuDIvM7tOIL4uTmgrHi09pS4CTewkjtU5PI7T9LEU1Oud1_aWCIZTeMbu7cPI604NqPxl6YrcfkKue5ZMBOJ_Rg6oEw-xjTLkSNKtlzwvmRChljYv3et1It_crfo_jgvzN8wxsM2Fa0tnjqdpsVBHlIVDadh_iDN_EJD90r5vJTs7WeVOJFvjO7A6VHHn8kE6ivRqpKiMZcLJZRG08vUe05Gn05ssPliA9DfrFRaWSn5mlh-3Bsa3Yjuy-PDSSlsy8SqE2QgPhxYblM7mfKAWqA9g_xlgv4R65cNYMDpQzzGfOjXtiX93xQ=w800-h533-no

We made our way towards the castle and the Hocus Pocus show was going on, which indicated the party was at it's end.
Steve and I watched a bit but then made our way down Main Street and got a few other shots. My sister stayed behind to watch the show and go to the shops.

eU_FND64YeCbbVZLNmGXTsckxOaFuJHW3DOAnEgme-Oo43FbvOIVdo6CRqgZ8Rv8JiqMxstj0v8Kvoumw8pdLDHkrd4pUm_V499SyVZ1gjTCERYygWwhXY2oOfgDE-Elq-mdd50qUGJwfvLQN-4ayzCp_JH5ZhQ31Xbwlm1kgh-Ow-QukbbX5GFpdbEBS68MwOo1n9m4owDdjNLlApN0ZLqASf0MSqKSUDLP8qfvz85NePT0jYW7q2yZ12SWycEUtUk8bh2-caFsC8KVxK1AbdXbImbUZjFr9OHjRQ3bcbsZYnmzqzZMpPypHKMlqhL5fYrrh3M5aO4ObqwQ2Py5NzaRmuioW4f0rrvBKD5T4hT_sliHaeyjr6y3NU5gc2hd2ONw0VRzv9valjWf0vEDG114MRXFpF9IjwRQBwfaX53ZXo3Rgo2Ul4DbsUY5xiOcfYkCzl6crk7AVYr7ibEawVJZaSjowbYlatPyY5U5rBXfqebTjKbJJ2m9eE1m7UgJ9yZkAnZ4vfisqTRbRJRQnOn_QAZGy0vT3Q0P4J6c6RWj6g24Oyb_DK8yXpcgYDkodm80R8HMsfPMabJod7q-izth6AWPb7xyZEJjDYx9RRa8gjWMa0fj7jmEszl3-wfMbH4vaTNK3qySRzJ7M_bgPqzpoQ=w378-h566-no
XVWx4AaNCxc8hvUVpVMH4_moJ_ELvMaya8glk-YPVGQ6KZf4Y8Bx4-d5_SbDqzq6l7NmMst_hvap_0D56qFECDU3lrHIU9b0G2a6i4_dcLJ32F9MoOgheOR8Rr39BuZaFsCw1ND7sUEoIVogZZIeFyp7r63jv2eC6wNtiLwhfkzi2LxGgDmyh6JiDTowtx3pNsaQ3Eao3DvNnn_R1YdlotgJuUrq01IvY0g8cnycLz2le05ZcVUya8tXXCopC2d_AWJ1VJCHyi2Qy7hpmVvimtsN7fD-e53NuYy_EGCyebaim299geS5uxS1sxzqjzMMtccvT5jRUO056McxzoWqRsCiTG3rQrQtljFsQDUIirL5DR2fRfguY3P07dqlIJuq0sqygb15sbKAQ3y1S_NM46RGPkCC_49aGWecZN1eK8pL0mDQpMc6fgB9utHjCUiKFraZqxgZemVvDRmOZ4NMz4o9gTMW2mTsuzGxmPE_OvO0hZ7SPRx_5ZidOtFRalBC5bz046yn2sYnkkrfiEY4ix7J63nydo31KaeR-MvZFGSEYYLaMhQR3v2ZRBxGgRTtL869cUO9Kl89E-zW5yP6tebz93fdaR8HM3V6XHqTRHTCbP8WNoahDEx5iL00H612jFT2qjN7L6lIgaEv8fZkcnE9eg=w378-h566-no
GRcDvtReZHsWprn1VmgaD4Gx-l0Ak9GrWlgI0pLjTW3SSurvUDDevY_cMgiHkP_1Sf_167m825zUw_eW4dK0lfWU8y_1y9dt0HR42TlaK0J-qz_KNeu2Qzujk2xqufIXk_paoDxjh9BRlSPIRuHnS4J6kWRd6o4IsqFc8tLGpWPPENJ_a-o5Gx4PA8pOGPVRZeFPqHCoQboqD8TwQ8NrEXrGybegKwXN2NtzUPI_YIo2QQSY4YTFPGsZmcmldI7GrUjowEwqpJtENYJgv67LMLoLEnWXn_omfkFZ-OPp7hkg3Tzp_f3P8MClmyOf-nNwcV-cKlScuXqwrs-ECDKtBF5Y2WqOnHzNWv0-yBkW9U4RL6wm09312TwqHfSHvHsiV3HgfC3qLMKmv9kqkjYXfgeMLpnzRNYHUTTDc9MrMo1bjjuSZh5pw8cW5NzbOEyO5GJpOGZi9M_QakgtJgyTqbTX3MMnWqMzN_YjN0sF8ZsMqQz-bE5HNzYdY3B6AAHNBfJftInso-fZy7ixC8cPDccdKXaaoBEtXOvDyqeaYe0oq2ruTGA1FQ7ETqdveoBDwy2oqifM4UjH7EBAn5A6ICwNjvDpWtbLs72ek5mfErJnVO_yys6pLUsWACbehilM2410iUTeGM3ulwx8TmOR4exT2g=w378-h566-no

I had a fantastic time at this MNSSHP. It was a good blend of rides, characters, photopass, food, candy, and DISMeets! What more can you ask for?

cKnMxRfbsjeR8etQfVpTqIbaj9q6FUG0-yZfUg3Hx7cNAYSP5G-TPkawSAY7w91rBs1sw_k4S_DaCh-dphz8D5LfFDYQY3ZLf-Eb96fvtM1hP7zmiY_i20mQaIoxlta7QVyAHE8z2oTtQblhCbJbN7_Pj7inqvtm-C6QTwBLk5lAxMmNByRqFENan3DwEjVubODOq-Q_PjxWGW5k7iRku79oMD3F2UPz825T2GShUJsbRuxIjhhAINFzFwwd3orlkdKm9Np81krGspP4GjqaVLwSUKAO5BmcUy0u3at232fsSRiaI_eOcN7KMjNM8ZZbNbGgvkmQZrhIRB3mOhzwJ0DAdBCIIyGKtjZQEuWvIVFtldxYgsH9yJAMB-VnzXSURMsR5d39insINMPT6vn55NOCKtoq8C046oqyEmSm4xn39YgtfS7fHwJaWujsJgv7QIFlBHKojiiziUz_yX2QqISmCFMSnPrRWwaK7c64h1JalUXUyRYMVcEL5ERco0DiQkftU8yEjRUC5bLiYd2_375xcQcvmgxuN6NmE5Wb9X6XJyDba0nQMD88-WBcQE9usIGlYUFeWSKWya1qUTK-sCf3KyAiCjrOcWKnzGTSJwiCirWOArl9Z_4Hla1WgIMy2M2PGwjEJnRLlMxGxoBOhWX27Q=w426-h566-no

Here's to a successful MNSSHP where half the success comes from the fact that it didn't rain all night! :yay:

When we got to our bus, the Yacht/Beach club bus had just left, but the Boardwalk one was just pulling up so we hopped on that one and had a nice leisurely walk back to our room from the Boardwalk. It was nice to have this option or else we'd be stuck waiting for a while or had to call an Uber.

It ended up being a lovely, not too hot evening, which was a godsend compared to the days in the heat. Here's some vlog I recorded on our stroll back:

Thanks again everyone for reading my TRs and for commenting and for the well-wishes for my dad.

Coming up...Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine - Halloween version!

Loved seeing your experience with MNSSHP. A great balance of rides, food, and fun photos without a seemingly overwhelming crowd! We are hoping to hit it up in early September next year pirate:

It is also heartwarming to hear of your family gathering around and cherishing your Dad. Pretty special :love:

I'm sorry to hear about your dad's declining health. It is so hard to have to trade roles with our parents and become the caregivers. You are very lucky to have such a fabulous and supportive husband and family to get you through this rough road. Continue to take care of yourself!

Great pictures - you need to give lessons on how to make appropriate scary faces for PP pictures. Tony and I look like we should be put on a 72 hour psychiatric hold!

Although it rained for the entire game, blech. I understand what you all mean when you say take care of "yourself" - it's ok to have fun too. :) Although in my case, it takes the form of eating. I downed an entire plate of fries for lunch yesterday because well...#Ieatmyfeelings :rotfl:
It is ok to have fun!!! Glad to hear you all did something for yourselves. Especially the eating part. You know I'm a proponent of that!!! We all need to do whatever we have to do to get through. Food, wine, and football included (says the person whose put on at least 10 pounds this year eating feeling upon feeling upon feeling up....) Hang in there and do whatever you need for you!

Thank you all again for your kind words I will always cherish this board and the friendships I've made through it. Not many people understand our Disney-crazed lifestyle so I'm so thankful I found people...just like me! You are all honorary #CRASYDISASIANS!
:love::love::love: We're all lucky to have found you! Crazy how people come into our lives in ways we would never have expected.

I do have a video of the Gravediggers though.
This is amazing. We FINALLY saw the parade in August and the gravediggers were my favorite part. Beyond my wildest expectations.

2UhnSZzhHHOTMtmiYritJiObgo-4tDm3XwVXUX5M4Wnn_t9BFZlzRsxVwBaDHkxzpbS6jbsCL7fh2v1ruisjhC4YbQgf_OlrzmRWOAvG23sDqgnKwoWI0H6eCcuZGAH1udVfz4pJEY0PCRDyU2Bg9814_dDmWN-83Ga0xYTvtlRmTsOO2-1dFe8tjWb-6klq_8LsToEwTOWwacBGgbLyayEr69hRyXtfWMNi3vDzzBZjbozdbF6cFLEit1DC9nJA8E9qhjV-qLQUk3F6dvt4g069utNKDw6dEnCTw1UyfT03sTOA6CsIXXdD9B5VUF5ADx9qY1X-T6UmOb3XZV_qZxL_0cHLVro1ME8XpLMGjJZaRGgFUTQEb50kRzvgJ6dgD-b2s3ydjJ69D8TscPZkysLExA4v1FKZLuZpWinS-o988_b7nRX6_b1MDOwFIFTxK785A9pAa6vy6GvaCRuBfrqtcBZdOhe3mIcfBx50_7Th5L_IH0n9B5yfxLH5NiM3HPMGvtN1jyePbFDTpzR_503nCVpYNb7vyCFkbrQdpydsEtaIe1YCBw8joswbl0aCM6nYZpgtOYajZIXGSIcJUMUYYSym3VdyCZC_5nuVSivTYQ9nI0nfFn5P9-E34fTkDnB9NOKxAz7VBjle3AgjKSAXkQ=w400-h600-no
JI7Uoc6EGwyjpnnUqTwhki2G8VhM89jVCUrxyhAeekiKd4rEx1FuZFJRPJoqYqyZjRQnSmo6sul9RQGeUmWGzrvpyUxBu2taYfjjh-bSvw29Jy05l9F2g4OK0TSIF3P70XQ9vOD-3BbPDGEkmxvKddhHJrYJfIKdwf4W-PpF58xzlKsTdFnHEvLviVqAbvklZGjsquGA3uNJvcmD9pggjVBgNM0YTAJ0_qy928lhiVbWEpHZJ_TwqAwB5Ib7i56M87CDYiXjVnMi5DcnKZgtF167c4FPGSmMoqyucGHZtGT1Un0T4yzX8vd-xq4j1XVOQNTzS7ADEyHt4okYexRxT5GfU4TC1omawKHitTXpd9b10IwZ0hpwYmjAcHgBij3yOPaJAT_Bp7BgQk_ugJ5lgJvNUfLAlQiIO9WPc7JQQW8DSgTyJA4QhBB67Lye2eU8HCWbQBuVrDEn5UgflDTEeHNw78sTpf_if5IGf4wHEi5HSs-eLRZgp2HicHEK391QJMwn-s2OOgNSv680rQUyPvs0Xtl3t-jfMlUJRvnQe1TDmiBy0LiMFMyzJJJ56E5JxsqMVcVnZjQz2PSF2i5KguuQu_aEHUzBtZxqnIO9J__Ak1kRscIVEvamJa1I3VbXK501tc2ujSopr8UbV-kvYkjI6Q=w400-h600-no

Don't you love how coordinated we are as a family even though we really didn't plan it? :laughing:
I totally would have thought you all planned this. You should stick to that story :P

rh6_U7BGjCHG-_6vivKwJerioeqBsD7n4sE6Gmlh8Z8MjDc7OayFWkgsn3lcLsThkoyR3G7BXwLd_18Y8FKi71fCEYA_-ecI4jhqeO15N1opBir9OZNETDbcuX4Gj8bQfkdaMTee6uTijP6cqxbi4Qr50HxYsVHuhytSJQZgCyJFxYmG-T_ClPlwRRJELaxQZgZyw-SVRu7GIZKHbGyrR3aK8mvv7zwCnnVnJAOTY_blltq014N595vVbz8IltfNvQYE-kBGHKAN95nt4dbLVTa3rZ6C3tvtgOouVeGNCnD3yKMfK-mJejnDLhbcGnd7uVvE7nwicIvrFo6SuilmOD15AzWsND-VicVmojL60-cWNwF0uAeq2Gq9M6O1qSvcR3L8wluPJ9zuziDpvy0TrdxL0rGAUxYrA1Irphbg4FCSEDfDjL53up_GrFEJvUV-Z9fwf5vtWynD4xL9O2EcwkBxsQsT91RT308sYqL65p0UeyS61ZI9mLM42-SdgMjgHvAG_XFKvGniBTvHcm0lrb_v40hE4iwLSsf7Iz5E_MGsM8oWjoMHJzeEg8Ff3OKCj2QWtpKau0m-2LLzmEi5CtQxvmfWy__M5WciWgscv3nq3Mod3x2F-VSu-PF_gHY5OiV1FVnKbIYOKePuD7FeVI8FDA=w450-h600-no
GwTE0S901y1R0irFkFYJyvA9r7qYNNQXN2062X332PPgxoZjGmbSLko_vIWoFHmZ88_ZUz4QwzOXi550afWPZSYIpM31lE6YG0qaq6epSW4UuToxlRypaMSY0qWhANaCnOHDXRh30nD6ls-YqSRaXJQCEnIyAicWCDxOfPrvdB4C9YMGNwGnBcvAi5MUALDYFwSe34V-2muKUnk4htS8dRqTZx5abuBY7GGyThuHF8v8MTLAasIjZQtIgbmNd3_wmMPP5k7wtNWEIX5hlKuPjt80rySEZXLSfP41NCARGjJS7BusHchmSRT9MMuQpzmmkX5d42wc0JBEYt0NffdbKPDv6bpNWL9Jj8Cc4NDaqhZ5Ho_W5g9ZYCvhhzCsavXXDFqKZdzN5i_xjfNw2haINLMNCfw5cyC3Pd-uLx3rU9Uv1ngYUBYBvFCCsCMKZ-vS6Jm41tuSg5VAe4fcL1BMwHriex61LteBJJWj0nxFLBG8mzpyT8Wmhyu9Hl_P2C-Mz1_6FnzRAFW7dfLiWEUW4h1lU7TnAAChSJACWkyjodxquHo0_2i7lizjiX-0Jaw9mv_KTRPxaFKGTw2PFUq7fUIYl1so0mZt1hjO4OIRmz0xNblHdO-65quQA4ohUoeNsgJq_tnVFGC8qxJT5ybsimnwLA=w450-h600-no

It was pretty tasty, like a guilty pleasure. I'm sure there are better buffalo chicken nachos out there, but I really only care for the cheese and the chips so this hit the spot with a nice fiery kick from the saucy buffalo chicken. We helped ourselves to some condiments from the fixins bar, although no more guac. Boo.
Wow that is some serious red going on there. Though it definitely looks like something up my buffalo chicken alley!

Do I smell a new profile picture :-)

Love these too! I was so clueless about all the special photo pass opportunities we got zilch, zero, nada!

The parades are almost impossible to get good photos of, at least in my opinion! But video is a good alternative! The gravediggers are really cool and I think actually pretty spooky!

Yes! I do love it!

So fun! That party puts me in a happy mood always! Love all your Magic shots! We did Pooh and friends at the Christmas party and they are so cute, they fight for your attention, lol!

Prayers for your dad and your family!

So sorry to hear about your Dad, but Im glad they are keeping him comfortable.

Take as much time as your need, we will all be here for you when you need a Disney fix!

Thank you so much Cloe! It looks like you had a great trip yourself in Oct. Looking forward to reading your TR.

S

Su-Lynn I am so sorry you are going through this right now. Just spend as much time with your dad and talk about all the fun times you had growing up. Nothing will make you guys smile as much as remembering those times. Sending you and your family a huge hug. Take care !

Thank you so much, we are definitely remembering the good times and spending as much time as him as well can! :hug:

I wasn't at MK on his actual birthday, since I was at the Destination D conference. MK seemed crowded that whole weekend though. My husband and son were at MK on the Saturday, and they actually announced over the loud speakers that the hub had reached capacity before HEA started:scared1: I have never even heard of that. I have heard of the park closing. We have been at pretty busy times too. The conference was really cool though. I can't wait to hear what the topic will be for the next one in 2 years. The people they had speaking were really cool, and the venue was reasonably small for a convention. Stayed at Contemporary for the first time and really liked it.

Woah that is crazy about MK reaching capacity. I can't imagine how crowded it must feel. I have to get prepared if I want to do NYE at Disney next year.
I would like to go to one of those conferences one year too! It sounds like a lot of fun. I really like the Contemporary too. I loved the layout of the rooms, it felt very well thought out.

So very sorry to hear about your dad's decline in health! He was so resilient for so long in the time that I've known you, and I can only imagine what you're all going through now. The people who work in hospice/palliative care are really some of the most special people on the planet, I think. I will be thinking of you guys and your dad, and praying for his comfort, and peace for all of you. I totally understand the need to cancel your trip, and hope you can make the most of the time you have left with your dad!

Thank you Meghan. It is startling to see the difference in him physically. He was always the one to be available whenever anyone needed a ride, or to watch any of the kids. Now he can barely stand up, and will probably never be able to walk unassisted again. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts! I really appreciate them. :hug:

What a wild and stressful time you've had as of late! When it rains it pours, is that ever right!? You are doing well to keep things in perspective, it seems, and to be grateful for the good things in the midst of it all. But make sure to be kind to yourself.

It was certainly a week I'd never want to repeat again. But thank goodness it wasn't worse. Thanks again for your support. I will be sure to eat and drink lots to feed my emotional health. :laughing:

What an amazing trip of a lifetime you and Steve had! Your view in Sydney is really like something out of a dream. :lovestruc Looking forward to hearing more about Singapore, too!

There was light at the end of the tunnel because of that trip! It definitely saved us from the week from hell! It definitely was a dream to have such an amazing view!

I have lurked on a lot of your trip reports getting lots of laughs and great advice. They are always very enjoyable. So I just wanted to stop by and say very sad to hear about your Dad and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you so much for reading and for your kind words and thoughts. I really appreciate it and welcome to my TR! :)

You did a great job balancing all the aspects of the party.
That's the mistake my family made - spending too much time on a character and rushing to get other things done for the rest of the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter