Crazy things you've heard people say about Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BIL that still thinks you can contact Covid through say a cut on your arm or leg.

The newest hot button here is people all saying they don't know anyone who's had it, and they don't know anyone who knows anyone who's had it. It's not appreciated when you start listing names, including names of people the person you're speaking with knows, of people who have had it, some of whom are still attempting to fully recover -- and in a couple cases two people who've actually died. Skepticism immediately steps up to move the goalposts by suggesting tests are wrong all the time.

There's no making one who won't open their eyes see.

I'm more concerned about some of the stupid things people DO!

Our Florida Marlins are a good example. 4 players with the team in Philly for a series against the Phils tested positive. The team's response? The players had a group chat and decided to just keep quite and finish the series. Now, there are a total of 13-14 players/staff infected.

And the team and MLB have done NOTHING about it.

A family we know had a person test positive several weeks ago. She tested positive again last week. Their response? Road trip! They're driving across the state for 4-5 days at the beach!

Another friend family called and wants to get together. We said no, then okay provided it is in a very controlled setting outdoors. Three families involved, and now family #3 wants to know where we buy masks! :crazy2:

Our Florida Marlins are a good example. 4 players with the team in Philly for a series against the Phils tested positive. The team's response? The players had a group chat and decided to just keep quite and finish the series. Now, there are a total of 13-14 players/staff infected.

A family we know had a person test positive several weeks ago. She tested positive again last week. Their response? Road trip! They're driving across the state for 4-5 days at the beach!

Another friend family called and wants to get together. We said no, then okay provided it is in a very controlled setting outdoors. Three families involved, and now family #3 wants to know where we buy masks! :crazy2:
In most cases with covid, crazy ideas and stupid actions go together. :sad2:

Actually, people are considered non contagious 10 days after testing positive. My daughter’s boyfriend was supposed to come on vacation with us. He tested last Sunday, he was positive. The cdc called him and gave him this information (also considered not contagious 4 days fever free, but he wasn’t sick). They told him he might get a positive test for up to 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter