Creed's New Video .... It Makes No Sense!

Jon360

Mouseketeer
Ok... The song is good.. and it's great they filmed it at USF.. but does the video really make any logical sense?

Why is he standing in a bus with candles? Why is he helping a himself onto the boat? Why does he hug a kid at the end? Why are there green monsters in the water?

The whole video makes no sense!

-Jon

um, I think it is a 'story' of one's life....using a lot of imagery that says, "I can look back at my life and be OK with myself and things that happened to me."

(I think the lil boy is supposed to him when he was young)

just my 2cents

Just a lot of nonsense from a self-important, horribly preachy band. I'm sure they're trying for some deeper meaning.

The one thing that annoyed me was that they actually bothered to airbursh out the white sky with a night one (but the lighting on the steet itself of daytime) on locked down camera shots, but they didn't bother to do the same to bits and pieces of soundstage sticking out from above and behind buildings.

I was impressed that they actually made it look like they had flooded the surrounding buildings, though.

whooooooooooooooooooooo... sorry to stop the fun but I had to say something (quote:CoileyTheSpringSprite I was impressed that they actually made it look like they had flooded the surrounding buildings, though unquote) thy actually flooded New York with about thee feet of water they basically built a big *** swimming pool in usf. Alot of the shot were made without special effects. Also its a kick *** video.

Actually, I know they did water tank work in New York, but due to HHN commitments and general lack of time, I wasn't able to check out the filming while it was going on. What I was impressed with was that the flood waters touching the building themselves and extending rather far back looked totally convincing when there had to have been some digital work done.

Ok-since you said it Coiley-

The water never touched the building-that was an angle situation-The water was over 500k from the lagoon, and I think the video rocks-the digital work was the sky, the car on Hollywood, and the shot of the baby stroller is actually backwards for safety reasons.

Okay. I was thinking it had to either be digital or just deal with line of sight. Line of sight does make more sense, come to think of it, as there was nothing notcieably digital about the water.
The sky though just didn't work- I suppose mostly because the light level on the street was so high. But maybe they were trying for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter