Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

I wasn't thrilled with Beyond Borders. But I like Gary Sinese. So I'll watch.

The Beyond Borders season premiere is tonight. hopefully it will be better than last season. They are giving Gary Sinese's character a son who will recur in about 4 episodes. He's with the FBI too. So we will see Sinese interact with his family throughout the season.

They are giving Gary Sinese's character a son who will recur in about 4 episodes. He's with the FBI too.

Played by Matt Cohen, who can help fill our eye candy void now that Shemar is gone :rolleyes1

5513ce8ebed74a46b76fc939ac9998cc.jpg

Matt-matt-cohen-10578112-344-500.jpg

05d0a150b470e035608db1ed6fdcc657.jpg

On a better note, I think these first 2 CM: Beyond Border episodes were rather good. Better than last season. :thumbsup2 I figured they'd get Rossi into a few episodes somehow, :teeth: although Joe didn't really get to film in real life with his pal, Gary during that scene. Their shots were probably spliced together.

On a better note, I think these first 2 CM: Beyond Border episodes were rather good. Better than last season. :thumbsup2 I figured they'd get Rossi into a few episodes somehow, :teeth: although Joe didn't really get to film in real life with his pal, Gary during that scene. Their shots were probably spliced together.

Definitely better than last season, and better than most of the recent CM episodes :thumbsup2

Those may be series finales for both shows :( CBS renewed a lot of their shows last week, but CM and BB are still in limbo.

http://tvline.com/2017/03/23/renewed-tv-shows-2017-hawaii-five-0-scorpion-cbs/

CBS may be holding off on any decision or announcement as the two shows are linked together. Cancel CM too early and people may stop watching BB even though it's been having pretty good episodes this season so far. If they wait long enough, maybe BB will build enough of a viewing audience to hold it's own in the ratings so that if they cancel CM, they can just put BB in CM's time slot. They can then act like they are "retiring" CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter