Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Me too! It's good to see Reid interested in another girl. My only complaint is that ANOTHER unsub is after Garcia. Is this the 4th or 5th one that wants to kill her? The concept is too overdone for the final season.

See, I thought the first episode was stupid. I didn't see the second one, I have it DVR'd. I'm just finding this whole season terrible--like they ran out of ideas, and are just recycling things. Ohh--Penelope's in peril! How many times do these people get stalked by obsessed weirdos with way too much time and money on their hands? The whole Reid and his mom thing definitely has a "Flowers for Algernon" vibe. Another episode lifted scenes from "Silence of the Lambs". I'm a huge fan of this show, I hate that it's ending, but if you can't come up with original plots, maybe ending things is the way to go.

See, I thought the first episode was stupid. I didn't see the second one, I have it DVR'd. I'm just finding this whole season terrible--like they ran out of ideas, and are just recycling things. Ohh--Penelope's in peril! How many times do these people get stalked by obsessed weirdos with way too much time and money on their hands? The whole Reid and his mom thing definitely has a "Flowers for Algernon" vibe. Another episode lifted scenes from "Silence of the Lambs". I'm a huge fan of this show, I hate that it's ending, but if you can't come up with original plots, maybe ending things is the way to go.

Yeah, the first one was weird and unrealistic. The second one was MUCH better. It was definitely a delusion they haven't covered before.

I’m excited and sad. This was the last of the long running shows that’s I’ve watched over the years and continued to watch that’s still on the air. Hoping that Erica Messer and ABC can re visit selling it elsewhere at some point. CBS is now looking to bring back CSI, so anything is possible.

I'm a little sad but I think it's time. At least for me, the show just hasn't been as good the past few years, especially after Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson left. The fact that it didn't bother me when we had to wait a year between the end of last season and the beginning of this season definitely shows that I'm not as interested anymore. I have four shows ending this year, and CM is the one I'm the least sad about, even though it's the one I've watched the longest. That being said, I've been a CM fan for 10 years and I'm definitely feeling a little nostalgic, so I'll still be sad to see it go on Wednesday.

Okay, everyone, LAST time to gather together to watch one last unsub being taken down, tomorrow nite. I don't want to call it a "watch party" as it's too somber to call it a "party." :sad1: How about just a "gathering"? :scratchin

I fell out of watching when I had a class I was teaching, and it became a "chore" to watch the episodes piling up on my DVR. That's always a sign to me now that a series has lost something, and if I keep putting it off for something better, then the show has gone downhill for me. And it did after Morgan & Hotch were gone.

Yet, this show has been a large part of our TV lives. Many of us got hooked after watching some marathon weekends of watching many episodes in a row or several nights in a row. The first real "binge watching," before that was even a term. :thumbsup2

We've seen 15 seasons of TV unsubs being taken down. Many based upon composites of real FBI unsubs. We know, in real life, to not walk too close to vans that look like kidnap vans, or to assist people who look like they need help placing stuff in one, lest we be nabbed. :scared: We know not to stay in weird, roadside inns, off the beaten path. :scared1: And we have a whole list of "Things NOT to do," which have kept us safe.

And we've gotten to know the BAU team and followed them on their own journeys. (And have seen a revolving door of members in the last few seasons.) While some of their storylines seem to have been recycled one too many times lately. :bored:Thus signaling, it's time to go. They risked their lives to keep us safe, in the TV world, and taught us about dangers we never knew we wanted to learn about. :eek: The remaining, original members of the Team deserve a good send off. Let's give them that.

For you guys in western time zones, you can watch "time shifted," as Robinb calls it on the "Dancing With the Stars," threads. It's when she & others watch later. They read the posts along with and only up to where they are in the story, watching along, later, in their own time zones. Yet simply responding to posts as they read along as though we are all posting in time together. And not reading ahead.

And we on the east coast will try not to post spoiler type posts.

Wheels up in 22 hours for East Coasters.
Wheels up in 25 hours for West Coasters.

Okay, everyone, LAST time to gather together to watch one last unsub being taken down, tomorrow nite. I don't want to call it a "watch party" as it's too somber to call it a "party." :sad1: How about just a "gathering"? :scratchin

I'm in! :teeth: popcorn::

I fell out of watching when I had a class I was teaching, and it became a "chore" to watch the episodes piling up on my DVR. That's always a sign to me now that a series has lost something, and if I keep putting it off for something better, then the show has gone downhill for me. And it did after Morgan & Hotch were gone.

Yeah same. I'm one who never misses an episode of any of my shows, and I still have several episodes from the past few seasons that I haven't seen. Pretty sure I missed a season finale back in season 12-ish and never watched it :eek:

I've been watching since season one! The series was only 4 or 5 episodes in when I started watching. I was already watching CSI and CM was on after. I gave it a try because I recognized TG from Darmah and Greg.

Around season 3 or 4 I really wanted to rewatch the older episodes, but no channel was showing reruns yet. I think it was another year before reruns started. Now I have thoes early seasons memorized! :rotfl:

There are some episodes I love more than others. I still have trouble watching the episode when Hotch's wife is killed. But after 15 years, I still love the series just as much now as I did when it started. I am so not ready for it to end. :sad:

Okay, I need the Cliff Note version on some stuff that's happened. I saw the season finale where J.J. said she loved Reid. What happened between them after that? Did they talk about it again?

I saw the tail end of an episode recently, where it looked like Reid had another emotionally fragile girlfriend, which ended badly for him. I guess the writers can't write a happy ending for him? So, does that mean nothing happened between him & J.J.?

And Garcia's life was in danger. . . again. I assume she's alright?

And Rossi got married again, didn't he?

What happened between them after that? Did they talk about it again?

Yeah, JJ got shot at the end of the season premiere and they talked about it in the hospital. I'm a little fuzzy on this but I think the conversation was something along the lines of "if I hadn't found Will, we could have ended up together."

I saw the tail end of an episode recently, where it looked like Reid had another emotionally fragile girlfriend, which ended badly for him. I guess the writers can't write a happy ending for him? So, does that mean nothing happened between him & J.J.?

And Garcia's life was in danger. . . again. I assume she's alright?

I missed the last two episodes, but I THINK everything ended up okay with Reid's GF. Not sure about Garcia.

And Rossi got married again, didn't he?

Yup!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!