Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Okay, I need the Cliff Note version on some stuff that's happened. I saw the season finale where J.J. said she loved Reid. What happened between them after that? Did they talk about it again?

I saw the tail end of an episode recently, where it looked like Reid had another emotionally fragile girlfriend, which ended badly for him. I guess the writers can't write a happy ending for him? So, does that mean nothing happened between him & J.J.?

And Garcia's life was in danger. . . again. I assume she's alright?

And Rossi got married again, didn't he?

Reid and JJ decided not to act on their feelings. Reid is still with his new girl.

Garcia said something about somebody in Russia threatening her online. There's been nothing more on that.

Yes, Rossi is married again. He remarried one of his ex wives.

Rossi looks a lot thinner than I remember. I wonder if Joe Mantegna was ill for a while? :scratchin

Yeah, JJ got shot at the end of the season premiere and they talked about it in the hospital. I'm a little fuzzy on this but I think the conversation was something along the lines of "if I hadn't found Will, we could have ended up together."
Reid and JJ decided not to act on their feelings.

I'm glad J.J. & Will are still together. She had a few years to start something with Reid before she met Will, and she didn't. She & Will have Henry.

I'm going to say it. If I haven't said it in 15 seasons, the way Prentiss cuts her bangs drives me nuts. It's like she took a pair of scissors and cut them herself. :headache:

I'm going to say it. If I haven't said it in 15 seasons, the way Prentiss cuts her bangs drives me nuts. It's like she took a pair of scissors and cut them herself. :headache:
Paget wore a wig for seasons 14 and 15, so the current hair cut is a wig.

I don't think Reid's mom is capable of making any decisions about his care. She has dementia.

Yeah, wouldn't that rule her out? :scratchin :confused3

Although, actually she has schizophrenia and has lucid moments. Maybe that's different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter