Critique my Disney Bachelorette plan?

Hello all! For those asking about budget, this is the estimate that I gave to the girls before starting the planning. I'm sure they would appreciate if it was less, but this was a conservative estimate. The bride is paying for herself, though I think we will give her some gifts and pay for a dinner or two. We will all split any Uber costs.

3 nights/2 park days4 nights/2 park days4 nights/3 park days
flights$200$200$200
park tickets$400$400$600
room$240$308$308
food$350$430$430
swag$25$25$25
incidentals$100$100$100
total$1,315$1,463$1,663

I'm definitely going to try to make the plan a little less crazy! I think maybe going to the Disney parks late would help and just sticking to two of them...but I'm going to have to think a bit more about how I can rework it! Especially if we end up staying off site. Maybe Universal - Epcot - Magic Kingdom would be a better order.

There is an after hours event at the Magic Kingdom during those dates. You could possibly have a relaxed pool day and do that event instead of a morning and afternoon at Magic Kingdom, the wait times should be nice and low and you wouldn’t need to worry about Fastpasses (just a thought). I think that would be fun in your 20s ( it’s hard for those of us with kids to make those late nights!)

You can’t do it all so don’t even try! This is unlikely to be the only trip everyone in your group takes to Disney World (unless none of you ever have children which I do realize could happen!!)

I just posted a third version of the itinerary. Thanks again for your help!

I just got back from my sister's Disney bachelorette party last weekend, which I planned for my sister and her bridemaids/friends, all mid-20s. I think your version 3 itinerary looks great! Is that what you are going with? We ended up staying at a Hilton Vacation Club property off site (my parents gifted us with points for the hotel stay), but I have also stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek before and could see that being perfect for a bachelorette party. Much more grown up vibe if that is what you are going for.

I just wanted to share a few of my thoughts post-trip. Jellyrolls is definitely a must! We did it our first night and it was just perfect a perfect way to start. I would try to get there a little before 8 and try to get a table up front, especially on a weekend night. By around 8:30 it was already pretty packed. We even brought a bride banner that we taped to the fronts of the two tables we pushed together. Bride will get lots of fun attention at Jellyrolls, plus the music is excellent! Bring small bills for song requests, which you submit with your tip on a napkin. Note that they don't serve food here, just popcorn and drinks. We left around 11 PM to head back to the hotel, and a couple of the girls and I were hungry so we stopped at the pizza window on the boardwalk (which is open until midnight) and got a couple personal pizzas (about $11 each). Excellent thin crust, Neapolitan-style pizza and definitely split-able.

I had hoped that we would make it to Trader Sam's after our Magic Kingdom day, but that just didn't happen. I've been there myself before so I'll admit it is a fun atmosphere but it is crowded and sometimes has long waits. Looking back, I don't regret that we missed it. Jellyrolls was definitely the better choice out of the two if you are just going to do one. My original schedule had involved a lot more bar hopping than we actually did, mostly because the park days ended up being pretty long and tiring. So we ended up adjusting.

For Epcot and drinking around the world, I was actually surprised that we didn't drink as much as I thought we would. I think it was because of the price of the drinks. They did have some fun ones at the food booths for the Festival of the Arts, and some girls did share drinks to try different things. It was really rainy and a bit cold when we were at Epcot, so the girls were just exhausted. We went back to the hotel, opened a couple of bottles of wine and went to the hot tub. At that point it was probably just as fun as going to another bar.

For planning fast passes I asked the Bride's preference, but I also polled the girls about their must-does. I planned our schedule for the day around rides and experiences people said were most important. I am a big planner and communicator and was very open with them throughout the process about all of this. And darn-it if we aren't half way around the world our first day in Epcot when some girls start asking, can we meet some characters? Never in any communications had any of them mentioned wanting to meet characters. All of this is to say, you can plan and plan, and still people will decide they want to do something else, or that they just have to do something that they've never mentioned. There were 7 of us, and we did split up more than I thought we would. But all in all it was an awesome experience for my sister and her friends, and I'm so glad that we did it!

I hope you ladies have a wonderful time for your friend's Bachelorette Party. It will definitely be an experience you won't ever forget!

I just got back from my sister's Disney bachelorette party last weekend, which I planned for my sister and her bridemaids/friends, all mid-20s. I think your version 3 itinerary looks great! Is that what you are going with? We ended up staying at a Hilton Vacation Club property off site (my parents gifted us with points for the hotel stay), but I have also stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek before and could see that being perfect for a bachelorette party. Much more grown up vibe if that is what you are going for.

I just wanted to share a few of my thoughts post-trip. Jellyrolls is definitely a must! We did it our first night and it was just perfect a perfect way to start. I would try to get there a little before 8 and try to get a table up front, especially on a weekend night. By around 8:30 it was already pretty packed. We even brought a bride banner that we taped to the fronts of the two tables we pushed together. Bride will get lots of fun attention at Jellyrolls, plus the music is excellent! Bring small bills for song requests, which you submit with your tip on a napkin. Note that they don't serve food here, just popcorn and drinks. We left around 11 PM to head back to the hotel, and a couple of the girls and I were hungry so we stopped at the pizza window on the boardwalk (which is open until midnight) and got a couple personal pizzas (about $11 each). Excellent thin crust, Neapolitan-style pizza and definitely split-able.

I had hoped that we would make it to Trader Sam's after our Magic Kingdom day, but that just didn't happen. I've been there myself before so I'll admit it is a fun atmosphere but it is crowded and sometimes has long waits. Looking back, I don't regret that we missed it. Jellyrolls was definitely the better choice out of the two if you are just going to do one. My original schedule had involved a lot more bar hopping than we actually did, mostly because the park days ended up being pretty long and tiring. So we ended up adjusting.

For Epcot and drinking around the world, I was actually surprised that we didn't drink as much as I thought we would. I think it was because of the price of the drinks. They did have some fun ones at the food booths for the Festival of the Arts, and some girls did share drinks to try different things. It was really rainy and a bit cold when we were at Epcot, so the girls were just exhausted. We went back to the hotel, opened a couple of bottles of wine and went to the hot tub. At that point it was probably just as fun as going to another bar.

For planning fast passes I asked the Bride's preference, but I also polled the girls about their must-does. I planned our schedule for the day around rides and experiences people said were most important. I am a big planner and communicator and was very open with them throughout the process about all of this. And darn-it if we aren't half way around the world our first day in Epcot when some girls start asking, can we meet some characters? Never in any communications had any of them mentioned wanting to meet characters. All of this is to say, you can plan and plan, and still people will decide they want to do something else, or that they just have to do something that they've never mentioned. There were 7 of us, and we did split up more than I thought we would. But all in all it was an awesome experience for my sister and her friends, and I'm so glad that we did it!

I hope you ladies have a wonderful time for your friend's Bachelorette Party. It will definitely be an experience you won't ever forget!

Hi, thanks so much for sharing your experience! I actually have done some more tweaking since I posted V3, so I just updated with a V4 if you are interested.

It's good to know that Jellyrolls is the place to be for a bridal party! I was leaning toward Trader Sam's but Jellyrolls sounds like it would be more a special experience. I would love to do both but agree that there might not be enough time.

I was thinking the same thing about drinking around the world. If drinks are $10+ each, I couldn't see myself ordering more than 3. A hot tub night sounds great! We decided to spend one night at Universal (comes with Universal Express Passes), which is a risk, but hopefully worth the trouble. We will have to be well rested before the Universal day.

The fast pass selection I think is the last big hurdle left for the planning! Did you base it on the park maps? I don't know a lot about the layout of the parks. Polling the girls is a good idea! Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter