Croc Help! Sweaty Feet

Kae

DIS Veteran
OK I know gross Title. But please help me. I started wearing my Crocs & today my feet have been sweating & I am sliding in them. So Please Croc people help me out. Is there anything you can do for this problem?

Thanks Kae

Oddly enough, I notice this happening to me when it's not real warm outside. On nice summer days this has never been a problem but I cannot wear my crocs when it's too cool.

I wear socks with my Caymens since I can't stand the sweaty feel.

I don't have sweat problems with the Athens flip flops at all

I have the same problem and just wear socks. With the socks, I don't have the problem.

Rubber shoes= wet, slimy, sweaty feet. Add heat, you've got yourself a mess.

Can you tell I hate crocs?

Just bumping you over to Tips, since Crocs are not a theme park attraction or a strategy. ;)

This might sound weird but spraying deodorant on your feet can sometimes help. It used to dance and would get blisters on my feet. The deodorant stops your feet from sweating and creating blisters. This helped a lot and kept my feet from smelling.

spraying deodorant on your feet can sometimes help. The deodorant stops your feet from sweating and creating blisters. This helped a lot and kept my feet from smelling.

Ditto to the spray deodorant tip. Feels a bit weird, but works great! This became a family morning ritual last time we were at Disney. Even in the hot & humid Florida spring our feet were dry and "powder fresh"

Ditto to the spray deodorant tip. Feels a bit weird, but works great! This became a family morning ritual last time we were at Disney. Even in the hot & humid Florida spring our feet were dry and "powder fresh"

I am glad that someone asked this because I have had this problem too!

Thanks!

Missie :thumbsup2

For some reason, I only had this problem the first few days I wore my new Crocs. I'm not sure if it's the material or my feet. Others on the boards have reported the same thing.

I used baby powder inside my Crocs and the sliding stopped.

Is this really a problem? This happens to me and I find the best remedy is to start up a game of footsies with the nearest person. If you have a special person in your life I suggest trying this out at much as you can when they are around as it will work wonders for the relationship between you.

We spray our feet w/anti. persp/deod. also! Works like a charm with any shoes! My brothers have huge sweating issue and I sprayed their feet on the last trip and they were hooked!

I usually find the shortest, least geeky socks I can and wear those. For me, it's the only way I can wear crocs at Disney, but it's worth it because they are the easiest on my feet with all that walking.

For me I just got use to it. I remember noticing it when I had my first pair and I was working in a very air conditioned room. I assumed it was because I was not use to wearing shoes that didn't absorb the sweat.

Years later I don't notice it at all. I do, how ever wear socks with my crocs when I am in Disney. I find I must change my socks atleast once during the day.

I'm a fan of the spray deoderant, but my man says that salting your feet works even better. Twice a day for a few weeks leading up to your trip rub them with salt. Just plain old salt.

:confused3

Anyone hear of this or it just another one of his old wives tales? :lovestruc

lol..good to see others who think like me, I use spray deoderant too, or baby powder...works like a charm!! Or on cold days i wear socks and pants, who cares! I am more comfy in my crocs!!!

I put anti chaffing cream on my feet and also wear those Pantyhose footies
(bought at Target and they are also microfiber for wicking away moisture).

Glad someone asked this. I was considering buying a pair of croc flats to wear.
but I definitely don't want sweaty squeaky feet.
Do you have to spray your feet more then once in a day or is spraying once enough?
I like the idea of the target pantyhose footies too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter