Crowd calendar?

Tink78

DIS Veteran
Hi

Finally after not going for almost 5 years, my thoughts have returned to looking into our next WDW holiday!!!

We are moving soon and I don't want to take my kids out of school as they will be starting at new schools, so I was wondering the best time to go for 2 weeks during school terms and I have read on several sites that the end of August seems to be better than Easter or July.

Has anyone got any first hand experience on going mid-end August?
I know it will be HOT HOT HOT, but I am more concerned about the crowds at this stage.

Thanks. :yay:

Last edited:
I haven’t been in August so can’t help with that, but “kenny the pirate” website does a good crowd calendar!

We've been mid August many times and also July. We used to notice that the crowds thinned out mid to the end of August but lately we haven't really noticed a great change. The USA schools start to return in August therefore you will see some difference. What we've noticed in recent years is that during any school holiday, WDW is packed.

Easter is definitely busy although the heavy crowds are over the actual weekend. We prefer the weather at Easter as the humidity isn't as bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter