Crowds at DL today and yesterday?

IntoDeNile

Earning My Ears
I'm going to be going to DL tomorrow since my AP blockout dates were lifted. I was curious how the lower AP blockout dates lifting has affected the crowds today and yesterday. I just want a feel of how crowds may be when I go tomorrow.

According to touring plans, yesterday was just an average day (not too busy, not too light). I think the rest of the month will be like that, possibly even lighter on the crowds.

I was there Sat, Sun and Monday. Strangely Sunday was much less busy than Monday. Fastpass return times were one hour on Sunday and two hours yesterday. Space Mountain is now down for refurb and wait times for the railroad is still 30 minutes+.

I was there Sat, Sun and Monday. Strangely Sunday was much less busy than Monday. Fastpass return times were one hour on Sunday and two hours yesterday. Space Mountain is now down for refurb and wait times for the railroad is still 30 minutes+.

Thank you! Yesterday was when lower tier AP's blockout dates were lifted so I kinda already expected it to be more crowded. Hopefully return times won't be as long tomorrow as it was for yesterday.

I was there last night after 6 PM & rope drop until just after noon today. The crowds weren't bad, felt a bit light for August. There were some concentrations of people on things like the train, Fantasmic, Splash, etc. Peter Pan was randomly super busy today, posted at 50 minutes every time I looked at it so far, when it's been running lighter during my DL app watches in the weeks leading up. For the most part it has been really pleasant, though! I was surprised, even at 7-ish PM last night Pirates was only posted at a 25 minute wait (real wait time around 20 minutes). I thought all of the returning passholders would be hitting up their favorites hard, but I guess not. I hope it's good for you tomorrow!

~Meg

I was there last night after 6 PM & rope drop until just after noon today. The crowds weren't bad, felt a bit light for August. There were some concentrations of people on things like the train, Fantasmic, Splash, etc. Peter Pan was randomly super busy today, posted at 50 minutes every time I looked at it so far, when it's been running lighter during my DL app watches in the weeks leading up. For the most part it has been really pleasant, though! I was surprised, even at 7-ish PM last night Pirates was only posted at a 25 minute wait (real wait time around 20 minutes). I thought all of the returning passholders would be hitting up their favorites hard, but I guess not. I hope it's good for you tomorrow!

~Meg
Thanks for the details. It sounds like it won't be bad tomorrow. I hope you had a great time at DL today and yesterday.

School starts this week in many local districts. Some started today and some will start Thursday. I expect crowds during the week this week to be low-ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter