Crowds: Thanksgiving vs. Presidents Weeks

jollymon2

Mouseketeer
Hey all,

We usually go for Presidents Day week in February (are again in 2008) but we just decided today to add a trip for this Thanksgiving. We will be arriving on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. We were wondering, for those of you who have been both weeks in the past, how are the crowds for the week of Thanksgiving compared to President's day week? We were also wondering if they are still doing the movies at the pool, does anyone know? Thanks for all of your help in advance.

While I've never been during Presidents week, I've been several times
at Thanksgiving. Sunday thru Tuesday were light crowds, Wednesday
was moderate crowds, and Thursday thru Saturday were very heavy.

If you can plan around the crowds this can be a good time to go. The
only wild card is the weather. Our first trip weather was pleasant the
entire trip while the second trip weather turn from warm to bitterly cold
and windy.

We used to go during February break, and haven't gone at that time for years. Massive crowds and cold, rainy weather? No thanks.

We went his past President's week and loved it. The weather can be a little hard to predict. The week started out cool, but warmed up as the week went on. The crowds were manageable with the right plan. I would absolutely go that week again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter