CRT or princess breakfast at epcot

wonderlandaddict

DIS Veteran
Which one is better? Is the food served similar? Does anyone know the ratio of characters and #of dining seatings? Thanks in advance!:confused:

The food was terrible at the Princess Storybook. For the price you can do much better. The service was to a minimum, we only seen her about three times. The character interaction was very good, but just was not worth the price.

To me the food is similar but I believe CRT is a bit better. I personally do not like PSB food at all but I do enjoy the stuffed pastry at CRT and the potatos too.

We don't really go for the food though;) it's all about the Princesses and also for being in the Castle.

If I had to choose, it would be CRT because of location/atmosphere. But we usually do both if possible!

My 8 year old likes PSB because it always has Jasmine and Mulan and sometimes Alice for a change. She actually requests PSB.

We did both the PSB and CRT on our last trip. Personally the food was ok at both, after all it's pretty much eggs, homefries, danish, etc, coffee. Interaction was great at both and my daughter (and two sons) enjoyed both very much. Each princess spent a good amount of time at our table, and our kids got lots of pictures and and autographs. I would recommend both. But then again, if I had to choose..there's only one Cinderella's castle !

We like CRT better. We did both while in WDW back in Dec. We felt the food was better at CRT then at PSB. At PSB the food comes in one skillet for everyone at your table. So everything is all lumped together. At CRT the food is preplated but each person gets a different plate of food. Also the blueberry muffins were awesome at CRT. The princesses seemed about the same at both. My 4 year niece loved it. She had fun at both but the only one she talks about is the Castle and seeing Cinderella.

We attended PSB on 6/27 and found the food to be pretty good. When we were seated there was a bowl of fruit on the table and a plate of cinamon rolls. They brought out a skillet of scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and sausages. We asked for apple juice instead of orange juice - no problem.

The Princesses we saw were: Belle, Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Princess Jasmine (my DH's favorite :teeth: ), and special guest Mary Poppins. Later in the day we saw Snow White, but neither she nor Mulan were at the PSB.

Haven't done CRT, but did PSB in May and we loved it... the food was good, plentiful, had great service, and the Princesses were wonderful! They took their time, visited each table several times, and were very friendly. We werent' rushed, and were able to relax.

We saw Aurora, Belle, Mulan, Jasmine, and Snow White =)

We actually experienced PSB twice this past trip. We had one scheduled on June 29th(we celebrated my daughters bdays). There were 5 princesses there and the food was fine. Unfortunately, we had a camera incident later in the day and lost all of our breakfast photos. We were walking to Le Cellier for lunch when a member of family was bumped and dropped the camera, causing the film to be exposed to the bright Florida sunshine. My 6 and 8 yo daughters were very upset about this. June 29 was a non park day so we got pictures developed and learned the fate of our ruined breakfast photos. At 6pm that night, I called Disney Dining to see if any princess dining was available for the next day. After several anxious moments, the CM asked how many seats we were searching for. She prepared me for the worst, explaining that PSB is becoming as hard to get as CRT and is sold out constantly. As luck would have it, we captured a cancellation and dined at PSB at 10:20am the next morning. My family of five was very happy to get to experience this meal again. Food was hotter than at CRT and service was more attentive at our two seatings. We did not feel rushed and could have refills of anything served during the meal. While this meal is not located inside the MK, it has a charm and an electricity all its own.

Is Cinderella the only princess/character at CRT? Cinderella is my DD favorite princess, but I'm trying to figure out which breakfast is better myself.

thxprincess:

As far as the food goes, I don't think either is that great. We enjoyed the PSB because it didn't seem as rushed and we saw 6 characters, Mulan, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Snow White and Belle. I don't know that we'll ever do either again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter