CRT- PS Question on EE day?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the earliest time for a PS on early entry day is? Also, how late is breakfast served? And, can you get that glass sipper mug at breakfast? Thanks for any input!:Pinkbounc

I can answer a few of your questions. Breakfast begins at 8 am, whether it is an early entry day or not. The last PS is at 10:30. In December, we used an 8:10 time, and I think would have been better off using the early time for rides, and eating later.

Don't know about the glass slipper.

I just booked CRT today and tried for latest possible time because it is an EE day. The latest time they had available was at 10:00 a.m. (I was hoping for 10:30, but hey 10 is great).

So now we will have time to do Fantasyland rides and then have breakfast/brunch. We are doing Fantasmic Dinner package that night, and now that they give you ridiculously early times, it has all balanced out. Late Breakfast and Early dinner means we can skip lunch.

zippehsmom:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter