cruise.com okay?

my3kids

<font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>
I REALLY want to use DU, I really do! But, cost wise it just wouldn't make sense, if we were transferring a reservation, not to go to the lowest agency. Cruise.com, I think, is going to give the largest discount.....although waiting for the call back to confirm. Anyone with problems?

We used them a couple years ago on our RCCL trip without any problems. Everything went fine, great prices, accessible and informative customer service. Would definitely use again. :)

I LOVED using Dreams for our Disney Cruise but they just could not even come close to competing when we booked our RCCL vacation for 2004. After shopping around we found the best deal/service with buycruises.com

Well, I hope they are okay b/c I transferred the reservation today. She gave us a substantial discount. She had followed up on a call I made to her last week when I was searching for information. She answered all my questions. I hope no one has had a terrible time with the agency. I was terrified last time when I transferred the reservation to Costco also. I'm a worry wart by nature.

We booked with Irene at Cruise.com and nobody could come close to her price (she also gave us cat. 5 for the cat. 6 price... plus a cheap cat. 6 price to start with). We booked Feb 2002 and we leave in 1.5 weeks (yeah!). We got our docs without any problems... I wouldn't be concerned!

Thanks so much nedlycam! What a reassurance. :D

I have 3 cruises booked with Cruise.com! I have always gotten the best prices through them and wonderful service. My TA is Meryl.
Ann

I have 3 cruises booked with Cruise.com! I have always gotten the best prices through them and wonderful service. My TA is Meryl. Don't worry!
Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter