cruiser gift in mail after cruise, HOW LONG??

jpinj1

Earning My Ears
I heard you get some pins after you cruise in the mail, how long does this take and does everyone get them or is it just hit and miss. :smooth:

Are they still giving out the pins and beach towel or something new? I liked the large bag they gave out in February - it's very useful!

Rae

Just back Sun from our ist cruise and of couse already thinking about our next disney cruise. Do they also give you a stateroom credit or is that just if we booked on the ship? We want to do the 7 day next. We did the land sea this time. The new menus were wonderful!

I think you need to book on the ship to get the stateroom credit. But, they often run promotions with the Castaway Club for credit as well as through the Disney Club (which, as we all know, will end 12/31/03).

Do you get letters in the mail from Disney of specials and info? Thanks, this time we booked with AAA, and got 100 credit and free mugs. Will call the travel agent in a few months and tell her to let me know of any specials.

Call the Castaway Club in the mean time and get your number. Give it to your TA when you book so you can get the return cruiser gift and the invite to the reception.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter