Crystal Palace Breakfast 8/16/06

shondad

Lovin' that place called DISNEYWORLD!!!
First time here, it was nice, seemed large and airy. The selection was good, but I liked CM and Donald's better.

It was great having the made to order omelettes, mine was very good, with smoked ham, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and cheese. The fruit was good, fresh and sweet. I tried the brkfst lasagna, I did not care for it, it had a strong banana presence, while I like banana bread and banana pudding, I just couldn't get into this. Everything else was good, except the pancakes, they were a bit "old" you could say.

We had a 1030am ADR and were seated just after 1100am. It was very crowded. Our server was very sweet, prompt with clearing plates, and with refills The characters made their rounds, coming by twice, which was more than adequate in my book, my kids enjoyed. The character handlers were really good, coming by to let us know when and which ones would be coming by. They also made sure that each of them had come by before going to the other side of the restaurant.

With us being seated so late for brkfst, we were like the last table on that side of the bldg to leave. I did get a chance to try some of the lunch offerings, the
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sweet Plantain, Cucumber and Corn Salad[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], Shrimp, Black Bean and Mango Salad. I also tried the [/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fire Roasted Corn Spoon Bread, which was excellent, a little spicy too. From what I saw and tasted of the lunch buffet, I believe breakfast is the best choice for me, though I would love to have more of the spoon bread, it seems similar to cornbread dressing, I highly recommend it. :thumbsup2

I would like to go back again, but not for a while as there are so many more restaurants left for us to try, and again I think CM and Donald's were better.
[/font]

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

We love CP but will skip this year- doing Ohana and PSB instead. I'll miss the breakfsat lasagna.

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the review. This is on our list for our one and only breakfast TS!

Looks something to look forward too!! :cool1: :cool1:

DisneyHokie said:
thanks for the review! I've been curious about the breakfast lasagna myself...
You know, I was too, and I am glad I did.

SassyLassy said:
:thumbsup2 Thanks for the review. This is on our list for our one and only breakfast TS!

Looks something to look forward too!! :cool1: :cool1:
Hope you thoroughly enjoy your meal, and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter