CSR - Bus to Boardwalk?

MinnieGi

DVC/BWV
I believe I've read somewhere CSR has direct bus transportation to the Boardwalk in the evening. Is this true? And does anyone know what hours this bus runs?

Thanks!

As far as I know, none of the WDW resorts have direct bus service to any other resort, including BW (unless you include the sister resorts that are already sharing a bus). You can however take the bus from CSR to Epcot and walk from Epcot to BW. The other option would be to hop a bus to any of the 4 parks and then hop on the bus to BW from that park -- either way it is time consuming. Buses run to DTD until 2am from what I remember though (that's when PI closes) so you can always transfer at DTD.

HTH's:D

There is CSR to BW direct service in the evenings, although it is sometimes discontinued during slower seasons. IN all honesty at the end of the night I'd rather take a $5 cab ride back to CSR.

Anne

The boardwalk/CSR service route was discontinued about a year ago.

Bummer. Thanks EpcotFan! I liked your CSR website too - lots of great pictures!

Thanks Minnie :)
I just booked CSR today for an August trip. Hopefully I'll have lots of new pictures and video to add when I return.

The BW/CSR route has not been around for a long time... To get to the BW from CSR, your best bet is to transfer at the Studios to the boat. Do NOT go to Epcot, as you have to walk allllllllll the way through the park. If the Studios is closed, you can use Downtown Disney.

Hmmm...I could have sworn I saw a CBR bus at the BW one evening this past February--perhaps there was a conference that had paid for the service special or something?

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter