Current Aulani info

aulanidreamer

Mouseketeer
I’m hoping someone who has been recently can answer a few questions. We are DVC Aulani owners but haven’t been in 2 years and I’m wondering what has changed and what some current pricing might be on the refillable cups and the fitness classes. Looks like all the group ex classes are now pay extra and no free ones available anymore. How much per class and do they have a several day pass for classes. I love the yoga on the beach options, but it seems like their website has made extra effort to not publish anything about pricing.

I also am really having a hard time finding much information about Aunties beach house or teen activities. Are all sessions paid only now? Free play is free still, but do they have special sessions like they used to have to sign up for like the science one or hula dancing. For awhile it was stand in line early to sign up, then assigned with preregistration. Now I only see paid extras like the fish are friends and something with Moana. For teen stuff it says see the daily Iwa, but I don’t see anything for teens other than the teen spa.

Anyway I’m just curious what’s different. I see many of the dining reservations already booked for April, so I guess we will be eating in our villa more which is probably the smarter choice anyway. Are the Bbq’s still crazy busy and hard to plan on using?

thanks for your help

I’m a DVC member and was at Aulani over Christmas. I really didn’t notice many changes from when I was there a couple of years ago. However, what I did notice was that the prices of the quick service food has increased and DVC members can get their wristbands an hour earlier than non-members. You may have to call the resort to find out about pricing for fitness classes. I did see a class exercising on the beach one morning, but I don’t know if there was a charge.

I was there last week. I did the sunrise yoga class, it was $20 per session. Aunty's was free except for meals and premium experiences. HTHs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!