Current CCV discounts

The Jackal

DIS Veteran
I received an email yesterday from my guide for CCV. They are offering 20 free points with purchase of 150. Therefore giving you 170 points for about $194 plus closing costs a point. The email stated the resort is 96% sold out. Just thought this was odd they weren’t pushing RIV. $194 a point is better than $220

Last edited:
I got the same offer but through snail mail. When I do the math it works out to be 194/pt. Didn’t seem to be that great a deal to me

My husband thought the 4,400 was a great deal - but when he saw it was for 20 points only I think he got a little sticker shock at the direct price per point for CCV lol

I got the offer too. But, I really want BLT now, so looks like I'll be going resale for that once I get my contract Sold!

What contract are you selling? CCV?

No, I’m selling my other BWV, Now that I have RIV and fell in love with it, DH said I can sell And then replace with BLT or VGF points...leaning toward BLT due to price. Though CCV does peak my interest!

He was always the big BWV fan. He said he doesn’t go enough so I can buy what I want! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter