Current pool hours?

MrsM

Mouseketeer
Hopefully - unless we have to cancel for a 4th time this year - we'll be headed to BCV in two weeks. I thought I saw that pool hours had been extended but I can't really find anything in writing. Anyone been there lately that knows what the current pool hours are?

Great question! Someone here will know...because The Dis sees all!

Barring a very recent change that hasn’t been reported yet, Storm-Along Bay hours are currently 10am-10pm.

Just spent a week at BCV. Pools weren’t crowded at all. 10 pm for Stormalong. With Beach (Hotel) and Yacht basically empty, there was no capacity issues.

Great we were going to do one day on site for the pool before staying offsite and we’re deciding between Caribbean Beach and Beach club. It sounds like Beach club may the way to go

We just got back from our first stay at BCV. Spend 2 nights at the pools (arrived at 8 one night, and 7 the next,) and no issues getting chairs, and wasnt' concerned w crowded pools. and then 1 day, Sat there, we spend later afternoon at the pool, like maybe from 2-6ish, and it was a LOT busier that day. Hubby and kids had already gotten 3 chairs when I joined, and I didn't see many other open chairs. However, closer to supper time, like 5 or so, saw several groups leaving. loved the pools, especially the sand pool, lazy river, kids loved slide,s but line for slide was a LOT longer on Sat afternoon. Kids decided to not do that as much ,but had enjoyed the previous evenings. There were CMs giving wrist bands, and advising on facemasks required once you leave, etc. I would say it was harder to distance on Sat. Several times kids were near others in pool, and I had to pass folks closely to enter/exit the area. Have fun whichever. We've never done the CBR pool, so no idea about it.

Dunes Cove pool this week was 7A to 11P. I never saw it crowded the entire time we were there. They have the chairs set up in little clusters and ask you not to move them. We didn't even see SAB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!