Current Ship Staff & Movies

Bishoparc

DIS Veteran
I am volunteering, if you all are interested, to keep this thread updated in this post with the current staff onboard each of the 4 ships (as people reply I will keep the top post updated). I will need your help though! When you cruise, please reply to this thread with the following information (if anyone thinks we should track additional people or items, please let me know and I can add):

Sail Date:
Ship Name:
Captain:
Cruise Director:
Assistant Cruise Director:
Club Host:
Cruise staff:
Movies playing in the theaters:

As anyone sails, if you will please reply to this thread with that information I will keep this top post updated as new information comes in.

Dream (as of 12/26/2017)
  • Captain: Thord
  • Cruise Director: Clayton
  • Assistant Cruise Director:
  • Club Host:
  • Cruise staff:
  • Movies playing in the theaters:
    • Thor Ragnarock
    • Coco
    • Star Wars - The Last Jedi
Fantasy (as of 08/12/17)
  • Captain:Fabian
  • Cruise Director: Mike
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Matt
  • Club Host: Deano
  • Cruise staff:
    • Chelsea
    • Deirdre
    • Raf
    • Maxx
    • Julia
    • Jessie
    • Jay
    • Caitlin (Bingo)
    • Steven
    • Karis
    • Mallory
    • Mars
    • Spiderman Homecoming
    • Moana
    • Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    • Cars 3 (3D)
  • Variety Acts
    • Shawn Farquhar
    • Taylor Mason
    • The Great Dubois
    • Karen Jacobsen
Wonder (as of 12/15/17)
  • Captain: Danieli
  • Cruise Director: Ashley
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Anthony
  • Club Host: Jo
  • Cruise staff: Ross, Brian, Conor, Leslie, Raani
    • Star Wars: The Last Jedi
    • Cars 3
    • Coco
    • Pirates: Dead Men Tell No Tales
    • Thor: Ragnarok

Magic (as of 12/20/17)
  • Captain:
  • Cruise Director: Carli
  • Assistant Cruise Director: Tisa
  • Club Host:
  • Cruise staff:
    • Coco
    • Star Wars - The Last Jedi
    • Thor Ragnarock

Last edited:
Re: Fantasy:

I just spoke with a DCL operator today who told me the current movies on the Fantasy - all the ones you listed except no Cap (Doctor Strange instead), no Nightmare (Star Wars: Force Awakens instead). Also, it seems obvious but she said that Star Wars: Rogue One is confirmed to be on the Fantasy as of 12/16.

Re: Fantasy:

I just spoke with a DCL operator today who told me the current movies on the Fantasy - all the ones you listed except no Cap (Doctor Strange instead), no Nightmare (Star Wars: Force Awakens instead). Also, it seems obvious but she said that Star Wars: Rogue One is confirmed to be on the Fantasy as of 12/16.

Thanks!

Any updates on the Fantasy staff? We are sailing on the 10th!party:

Jealous! We've only been on the Dream. Our next one is our first on the Fantasy in September.

Hoping some recent cruisers will get us an update on the Fantasy, Magic, and Wonder :)

FYI one of my friends sailed on the Dream today and there's still no club host. I wonder what's up. Assistant cruise director did the sail away party intro again.

I can't remember some people, but I know on the Magic as of 10/29 the captain was Andy, cruise director was Clayton (have read Lesley has since taken over). Club host was Matt, I remember the cruise staff included Liam, Jamesy and Sarah. Movies were pretty much identical to what you have listed for the Fantasy (guessing Moana is also now playing).

Can anyone tell me the Dining Room Head Server on the Dream now? We had Ali Atar from Turkey in 2012 on the Dream and had heard he was on the Fantasy now. Thank you.

Any updates on current movies on the Dream? We sail on the 26th - I'm sure Rogue One will be playing, anything else big that should still be running then?

Any updates on current movies on the Dream? We sail on the 26th - I'm sure Rogue One will be playing, anything else big that should still be running then?
You can get this info directly from DCL. From the FAQ sticky:
Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

Call within 2 weeks of your cruise for the best info.

Fantasy as of Dec 3, 2016

Commodore Tom was Captain
Natalie was Cruise Director

The cruise was a Western Caribbean
Nov 26 - Dec 3, 2016

Castaway Cay temperature was reported 75 degrees, cloudy on Fri 12/2. The water was cold but still enjoyable.

Movies were
Jungle Book
Pete's Dragon
Queen of Katwe
Moana
Dr. Strange
Finding Dory
Zootopia

Fantasy as of Dec 3, 2016

Nov 26 - Dec 3, 2016

Castaway Cay temperature was reported 75 degrees, cloudy on Fri 12/2. The water was cold but still enjoyable.

Movies were
Jungle Book
Pete's Dragon
Queen of Katwe
Moana
Dr. Strange
Finding Dory
Zootopia

Thanks!

On magic right now.

Leslie cruise director
Ashely i believe her name is. Asst cruise director

Captain I really don't pay attention

Movies Star Wars rogue one starts tonight
Moana
Dr strange
Petes dragon
Finding dory
BFG
Probably a couple more

Sorry I wasn't much help will update all the movies when I get home in a few days while I can look at the navigators

Last edited:
Fantasy as of Dec 17, 2016
Matthew was Assistant Cruise Director
Dec 10 - Dec 17, 2016
I am not sure what the temperature was on Castaway Cay. The weather was perfect -- warm but not too hot. The water was kind of chilly. We were able to go about waist deep and it was ok. There were only a very few that were actually swimming on Serenity Bay.
Movies were
Pete's Dragon
Moana
Dr. Strange
Rogue One
(not sure if there were others)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts