Current Skyliner hours

Are ALL the Skyliner lines
operating? What about Epcot to HS and Seven Seas Lagoon launches? Thank you.

Are the friendship boats running from DHS to Swan/dolphin? We have mini golf scheduled one day and are taking skyliner from pop to studios and then walking to swan but my kid would prefer the boat

Friendship boats between Epcot & DHS are running. Not sure about the ones inside of Epcot.
Did you mean to say they are not running?
I check in Sunday; here is the email I just received from the Swan.

Disney Theme Park Transportation
  • Buses available on Swan Front Drive
  • Friendship Boats to Epcot and Hollywood Studios are not available at this time
Right now I believe the only officially announced resort boat transportation is WL to MK, but think I read someone here say that the Poly is running its boat launch too even though the website said is not (although maybe that was referring to the TTC ferry you can walk to from the Poly--unclear). Friendship boats on crescent lake have not been running.
I am here now. Been very happy with resort-park buses. All three times I rode I was the only passenger (to/from different resorts and parks). I don’t believe there are buses between parks. No friendship boats at Boardwalk.

How do you schedule mini golf? Did you call or can you do it online? Also how far out can you schedule it?
Thank you.

How do you schedule mini golf? Did you call or can you do it online? Also how far out can you schedule it?
Thank you.

Call 407-WDW-PLAY to schedule it 60 days before checkin if staying at Disney or 60 days ahead of when you want to play if staying off site. We easily got a time calling 58 days out.

Are the friendship boats running from DHS to Swan/dolphin? We have mini golf scheduled one day and are taking skyliner from pop to studios and then walking to swan but my kid would prefer the boat
Call 407-WDW-PLAY to schedule it 60 days before checkin if staying at Disney or 60 days ahead of when you want to play if staying off site. We easily got a time calling 58 days out.

Thank you!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter