Current Tour Incentives

What is the child care offered? Is there an age minimum?
Child care is 3 and up. I’m not sure of the upper limit, or if there is one. It’s a room with games, toys, video games, and movies with CMs to watch them and play with them. They also have a few snacks. You have to fill out a fair amount of paperwork IMO for a short stay, but we had more since our 3 yr olds are still in pull ups and they have a food allergy. It looked fun enough, but the 2 times we went there weren’t other kids there and my kids aren’t very adventurous so they weren’t into it. The first time 3 of our kids started there (3,3,and 6), but when I went back to change a pull up one of the twins Started crying when I left and I got called 10 min later that I had to come get him. They aren’t like a regular sitter, lol, they won’t keep them if they are crying. So when we went back a second time for paperwork none of the kids would go and they had to put us in a bigger room and the guide got some toys for them to play with there.

DVC owner here. My buddy said he would be willing to do the tour on our next trip. He's mildly interested, but more so in it for the fast passes. Are you made aware of the incentives before you agree to the tour? Is there a way to negotiate them beforehand?

Are you an annual passholder or have tickets to the parks? I thought you had to at least have park admission in order to use the fast passes.
DD will be going with a friend in a few months. She’s a member, he is not. Hoping they still have the FP’s. He’s already leaning towards becoming a member.

Have tickets to the parks, just staying at Universal

DVC owner here. My buddy said he would be willing to do the tour on our next trip. He's mildly interested, but more so in it for the fast passes. Are you made aware of the incentives before you agree to the tour? Is there a way to negotiate them beforehand?

The incentives doe the tour will be told to you ahead of time, and they don’t vary in terms of individuals GC amounts range based on what level of resort your friend is staying at. If it’s deluxe or DVC villa, it would be $75 for each adult in the party not already DVC. FPs are given to all of his party, including you,

We did a tour of the 'rooms' at Riviera (but at the showrooms at Saratoga Springs) in December 2019. We received a big booklet with information on all resorts (and another large booklet) on Riviera as well as a drawstring bag to hold it all. We were able to screenshot the cost of everything to consider at home with our phones (I thought that was weird) instead of printing out the specifics. And we got a nice gift card and about 3 FP per person for use on the rest of our trip.
Great! Ty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!