Current Tour Incentives

Hmm I just got an email for a $50 gift card for attending. I’m staying at Coronado for one night and Grand Floridian for 7. After reading this thread, I’m curious what I should do. Schedule over the phone for the $50 or schedule when I check into the grand for potentially more.

My email says $50 per family and no mention of fast passes. Did you Receive an email offer also or set this up on site? Not sure how too approach this since I’ve never been offered in my many travels to Disney .

They offer you $75 if you're staying deluxe and $50 if you're at a moderate. We just walked up to the kiosk at HS.

They offer you $75 if you're staying deluxe and $50 if you're at a moderate. We just walked up to the kiosk at HS.
Good to know. Do they check your reservation? I don't remember if they did for me but I was already in their database as I'd asked for a DVD previously. I was staying at Contemporary anyways but I wonder if you see someone at a Deluxe you get that incentive? Even if you aren't staying there.

We received two passes for Luau at Aulani- I think both ‘valued’ over $100 each.

Usually if you are a member and just want to see the new villas, they set up specific times of the day for members to tour them. You don't get anything other than maybe a glass of lemonade and a cookie.

My wife and I were already members when we did the Copper Creek tour in May 2018 and we received FastPasses. Of course, we ended up adding on, so the jokes on me!

Hmm I just got an email for a $50 gift card for attending. I’m staying at Coronado for one night and Grand Floridian for 7. After reading this thread, I’m curious what I should do. Schedule over the phone for the $50 or schedule when I check into the grand for potentially more.

My email says $50 per family and no mention of fast passes. Did you Receive an email offer also or set this up on site? Not sure how too approach this since I’ve never been offered in my many travels to Disney .

I got that email as well. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I called and scheduled it and was getting ready to say that I have a code I'm supposed to provide when the person said as a thank you for staying deluxe each person will get a $75 e gift card and 3 fast passes

So, I have a gripe: my mother and I toured dvc, and were given two $75 gift cards in July.

Fast forward to a week ago: we found out that our gift cards had been cancelled by the tour guide, and our account closed, 5 days after receiving them. The concierge gave us credit for one towards our room charges, but we still have one to deal with. What a shyster!

..well, we DID end up buying resale....

I got that email as well. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I called and scheduled it and was getting ready to say that I have a code I'm supposed to provide when the person said as a thank you for staying deluxe each person will get a $75 e gift card and 3 fast passes

Each person on your reservation? Or just each person attending got the gift card and fast passes?

Gf and I did the tour last week and we each got $75 and 4 fast passes. You couldn’t use the fast passes on Frozen, 7DMT, Peter Pan, FoP, Rockin Rollercoaster, Slinky Dog, and the Star Wars ride.

Did you try to use them yet? The gift cards? Ours didn't work.

Just did the sit down this past week with my DD who is not a member. She got the $75 GC and the nice sling pouch and we both got 4 FPS added to the account.

She also used up the GC during the trip. No problem using it at all.

We did the tour yesterday. We’re staying at sports I had gotten an email offering a $50 gift card and booked the tour for 4pm. After the tour very nice guide, MarcelNo pressure, I asked about the gift card. ( I had asked for a physical card). He said “ didn’t they give it to you at the front?” They hadn’t so he went back to the office ( we were touring the model) and got a $50 gift card. We used it for dinner last night at Boatwrights. Late last night I notice I was sent a $100 gift card in an email at 4:30. I wonder if it’s good. Must be from DVC as I already used the one for declining housekeeping

Mom and I are going to WDW next month. We were recently told by a DVC friend to attend a presentation and get free stuff. Does everyone get FPs and gift cards? We are staying at All Star Music.
What should I expect out of the presentation? Is it at every resort or do we travel somewhere to do it? Do I have to ask for the incentives? How do I sign up for a presentation?
Thanks!

Mom and I are going to WDW next month. We were recently told by a DVC friend to attend a presentation and get free stuff. Does everyone get FPs and gift cards? We are staying at All Star Music.
What should I expect out of the presentation? Is it at every resort or do we travel somewhere to do it? Do I have to ask for the incentives? How do I sign up for a presentation?
Thanks!

Go to the kiosk at your hotel. As of May (and this summer) value resorts get $25/person up to 2 people per room for those who attend in person and 3 or 4 fast passes. They can often set you up same day - and they provide transportation and kids club for kids 3 and older. The transportation is anywhere on property so can be a nice way to get from one resort to another if you have dining reservations, etc. It's going to take at least 2 hours from start to finish - ours was about 3 from pick up to drop off.

Just got a dvc tour pamphlet in the mail. All persons necessary to make a decision to purchase must attend, but 1 $50 GC per household. Excludes those who received a GC within the past 2 months, DVC members/family, and Disney employees/family. I booked a value resort stay a month ago so maybe that's why I got the cheapo offer :)

Go to the kiosk at your hotel. As of May (and this summer) value resorts get $25/person up to 2 people per room for those who attend in person and 3 or 4 fast passes. They can often set you up same day - and they provide transportation and kids club for kids 3 and older. The transportation is anywhere on property so can be a nice way to get from one resort to another if you have dining reservations, etc. It's going to take at least 2 hours from start to finish - ours was about 3 from pick up to drop off.

Can confirm that the incentives continue. My wife and I were each given a $75 gift card ($150 total) plus 4 fast passes each (and for our minor daughter) to sit through a Riviera presentation at the Poly. We were staying at AKL and they did ask that question before making the offer. Presentation was 40 minutes and we received the gift cards and fast passes immediately. No requirement of a formal tour at Saratoga or Riviera

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!