Current wonder concierge hosts

1Winston

Mouseketeer
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone can tell us who the current wonder concierge hosts are.
Thanks so much

During our Alaskan cruise we had as hosts Glenn and Rodrigo, also Corneil (bartender) and Staven (server) worked in the concierge lounge. All were awesome.

Kate

DH reminded me of our conversation with Glenn. Said he was taking a vacation especially during Star Wars Last Jedi. Not sure when he’s coming back.

We were hoping to have Glenn since we have heard such wonderful things about him and never met him. How long would they typically vacation for? Any ideas? To be fair we haven't met any of those other hosts listed above yet either, the wonder is the last ship we've yet to try. Thanks so much

Hey! We just got off the southern and it was Selena, Glen and Guilherme. They were fabulous!! King was the bartender. The lounge is awesome as is the sundeck. Our favourite of all the ships. The only thing I like better about the dream class is the proximity to the rooms. Hope this helps.

Hey! We just got off the southern and it was Selena, Glen and Guilherme. They were fabulous!! King was the bartender. The lounge is awesome as is the sundeck. Our favourite of all the ships. The only thing I like better about the dream class is the proximity to the rooms. Hope this helps.
thank you. We were hoping Joanne might be back but she has been gone so long now, my guess is that she isnt coming back. Looking forward to seeing Glen again and meeting the others.

Sadly, Joanne left DCL this past Fall.
I figured something was up. When we last saw her earlier last year, she said she had a husband that was in Canada that she hardly ever saw due to her job. She must have decided it was more important to be there..............and I dont blame her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter