Cute little Dis Lovers Boat

MNRMommy

I'm an acquired taste!
Does anyone know who created the little boat that has a bunch of signs above it basically saying the dis is great? I am bedazzling a group of shirts for my family with DH, DW, DD & DS on them and a classic mickey head shape. Well that will be on it but I would love to put that boat on it as well considering this shirt series is to show respect to the many disers who have helped in all my planning.

Just bumping you up...

Kate was this one of your designs??

I didn't do it =

did someone modify this design -

what do you want it to say I can do it for you - I do not think a regular designer did this

Its%20A%20Small%20World.jpg

Yes, I belive it was altered from the one you posted. I did a look through a really old t-shirt design thread I had subscribed to and found the boat in the signature of user ksoehrlein. I grabbed it so I could post it here. (I really hope it wasn't bad I did that - if so I am very sorry if I offended anyone.) Anyway, I just want to make sure I won't be hurting anyone or angering anyone if I use this image on my shirts. Thanks in advance :goodvibes .

34029Dis_Boat1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter