Cypress Harbour discounts?????

R4Suns

Earning My Ears
I feel like I have asked a million questions and now I have another....I hope someone can help.
I have been looking at Vistana Village and Cypress Harbour. I cant find any place that get a decreased room rate for the Cypress Harbour. For any of you who have stayed here how much was it per night for you and who did you get it through?

Thanks AGAIN!

I payed $700 for Christmas week 2001 on Ebay. Nice resort, but it does not equal Disney. It was a two bedroom for eight.

Nothing personal mind you.. being equal to Disney is not a plus for us. I dont find that Disney accomodations are geared to large families. We have 4 children. Our options are to either get 2 rooms making it double what a family of 4 pays. Or we have to get a larger "suite" making it 3-4 times what a family of 4 pays.

I know..." we can stay at All-Stars"...so since I have 4 kids I should be crammed into a Motel 8 style room just to "get Disney" ?...Or... I could have a huge beautiful 2 bedroom 1300sq foot villa at the same cost as 1 Disney moderate room? You do the math.

Like I said...nothing personal... I have been researching this vacation for a year now. I know what is available and I am not impressed with Disney's obvious belief that if you have more kids you MUST have more money.

Now I am off my soap box and back to happier planning.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PS. I was able to get an airline discount. So for those able to, you might try that.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter