D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

SO --- used my backup computer this morning -- still had old window up and able to go to ALL the groups.

Badges - sold out --unable to add
3 day gold - no seats available
3 day preferred floor: still $2599 20+ seats available; $2099 1 seat; multiple handicapp
1 day Friday - smattering handicap seats throughout from $149-299
1 day Saturday - no seats
1 day Sunday - bunches in 200 level -- 40+ seats.

Able to add these and get through checkout process -- :D
When I go on my phone that still has browser page up, it has shopping cart counting down the 15 mins but it won't let me click on anything. It just keeps saying I need to be a gold member but there's no way for me to sign in.

So have any of you who sent an email to Disney about the merchandise not popping up at all? I sent my email that day and am still awaiting a reply.

So have any of you who sent an email to Disney about the merchandise not popping up at all? I sent my email that day and am still awaiting a reply.
I'm still waiting as well. I emailed on both last 2 days of sale and still haven't heard anything either

Let me know if you hear anything. I put a tshirt and pin in my cart, but only the tshirt showed up. I didn't want my time to run out so completed my purchase with just the shirt.

I'm still waiting as well. I emailed on both last 2 days of sale and still haven't heard anything either

Let me know if you hear anything. I put a tshirt and pin in my cart, but only the tshirt showed up. I didn't want my time to run out so completed my purchase with just the shirt.
I received an email a week or so ago. According to D23, they are not planning to open up sales for that merchandise again. Their focus now is the merch that will be sold at the event itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter