Daddy Daughter Disney Dash - January 2018 -- COMPLETED

Holy crap! Dude!

:worship:

I will say that youtube is really great at teaching damn near everything. I've fixed my AC, done a french braid, and fixed a microwave and sink all off of youtube. Hooray for the internet!!!

would've taken me all day. and then I would've said "Sorry! Can't do it!"

I might have spent an hour on that thing - she was meeting Elsa and I wanted her to look like Elsa whether we got there at Rope drop or not!

:laughing: Like that shot.

I'm not going to lie -- this took a couple of shots to get right.

maybe she's just... better than you.

a broken clock is right twice a day.

<puts down phone>

you might be able to pick up that phone the next day

Uh, huh... :rolleyes2

I have no idea what you're talking about. I only do character meets for my kids. Especially Ariel.

I'd love to try it out once.
That would mean I'd have the moolah to stay there. (or rent points... hmmm...)

if you're ever around during F&W, I might be able to give you the hook up.

Wait... you have broccoli in your house?

broccoli is delicious!

Last edited:
I'm following along, but not likely to comment much. A lot going on in my crazy life right now and my dis time is lower than an ant's butt right now. So far behind on so many.

Besides, multiquoting on my phone is a royal pain
No worries! I’m certainly guilty of lurking on a few TRs.

ETA-oops. Sorry for the double response. That’s what happens when posting right when I wake up.

I will say that youtube is really great at teaching damn near everything. I've fixed my AC, done a french braid, and fixed a microwave and sink all off of youtube. Hooray for the internet!!!

::yes::

I might have spent an hour on that thing - she was meeting Elsa and I wanted her to look like Elsa whether we got there at Rope drop or not!

You're a good dad. :)

I'm not going to lie -- this took a couple of shots to get right.

And that's okay.

a broken clock is right twice a day.

Aaaaannnd…. there it is. Jealousy rears it's ugly head.

You lost suckah!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I only do character meets for my kids. Especially Ariel.

Of course. I'm exactly the same.

if you're ever around during F&W, I might be able to give you the hook up.

but that also means...

ZAY8.gif

so you'll need to weigh your options...

:laughing:
Although I'm not sure what you're saying about the hook up.

broccoli is delicious!

Actually... if made right, it's okay. But I'll pass on it if I have to choose between that or steak.

Wow -- didn't realize it's been almost a week since the last update -- that sinus infection really put me down for a while. Finally broke down on Wednesday and went to the doctor. Antibiotics are quite possibly the greatest invention of all time.

New update should go up tonight!!!

Wow -- didn't realize it's been almost a week since the last update -- that sinus infection really put me down for a while. Finally broke down on Wednesday and went to the doctor. Antibiotics are quite possibly the greatest invention of all time.

New update should go up tonight!!!
Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
WAAAAAAAY better than last week. Oh my god. With the first week of December being on vacation and then being out sick the next week, December has absolutely flown by. Luckily I kicked *** at work in November and worked several weeks ahead -- otherwise I would be absolutely buried. I really should thank my past self!

Update coming soon!

Last edited:
DAY #2 -- Chapter IV

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the delay -- sinus infections really suck...but I'm now back at 90%! Last week was somewhere around 40%, so I'll definitely take 90%!

OK -- let's get this thing back on the road.

Where were we?

Oh yeah -- we had finished up pool time relaxing after a nice morning at Epcot -- and now it was time for the DVC Moonlight Magic.

****SIDE NOTE ---- For those of you that don't know - DVC is the Disney Vacation Club -- which is essentially the Disney timeshare. If you go every year or two, it is a great way to save money on your lodging. Downside is that you end up going several times a year and spend way more money than you would have...so yeah -- it really doesn't save a lot of money. :-)

Moonlight Magic is one of the perks that DVC provides their members every now and then. Essentially, they close out a park on a random night (you won't know until it's too late to book a DVC room) and allow members to enjoy a few hours in the park with only DVC members. Luckily for us, one of the member events coincided with this trip, so it worked out pretty well for us. This is one of those perks you can't really count on, but if it hits during a vacation, it is a great bonus!
END SIDE NOTE****

OK -- So, we headed out to the bus stop around 5:25 pm and got to the MK by about 6 pm or so. By this point, we were already experiencing a decent bit of rain. But I was not going to be denied my free DVC event!!!

We started off in Tomorrowland with a battle royal with Buzz Lightyear. She always gets so mad when I beat her. Sorry -- I can't find the score -- but it was probably 999,999 to like 10,000. I'm a Galactic Superhero by the way!

Since I knew POC was going to be getting a refurb, I made sure we caught one more ride with the red head.

IMG_5578.PNG

No idea why she struck this pose – but I thought it was pretty damn funny. Yes – she was wearing the poncho while on POTC.
IMG_5580.JPG

My notes are a little soggy after this – but I think at this point, we more or less just hung out in some overhangs (sunglass hut by POTC and then an overhang place near sleepy hollow) to wait out the torrential downpour until HEA.

Despite the biblical amount of rain (remember -- I do like my literary devices), I’m really glad we went to the event, b/c by the time HEA started, there were probably less than 5000 people in the hub…maybe even less than 2000. It felt like an absolute ghost town compared to what is normal, and we were able to sashay up literally while the show was just starting and pick damn near any spot we wanted. I'm not joking. I literally walked up as the show was starting and grabbed a spot very close to the Walt/Mouse sculpture. And I had 20 feet of space around me. It. Was. Awesome.

Yes – I had to suffer through a lot of rain – but it was totally worth it.

Kat stayed bundled up in the stroller. I ended up taking my poncho off and draping it over the stroller to make sure it didn’t get absolutely soaked. I did have a golf weather jacket that was water resistant -- and it worked well for about 5 minutes -- but it was no match for 20 minutes of downpour.

Sorry -- there wasn't a lot of photo opportunities during the night -- I was doing my best to stay somewhat dry and try to keep Kat comfortable. We were going to be out way past her bedtime, and I didn't want the next day to be completely shot.

Following the fireworks, we hopped on the tea cups (kat’s favorite ride) before finally getting some dinner at Cosmic Rays.

IMG_5589.MOV

If you don’t know, the moonlight magic DVC events give you free QS food, so we filled up on hot dogs, chicken nuggets, and cookies. Not the greatest of food – but still pretty good. No pics -- but it was standard chicken tenders and hot dogs. They were begging me to take more since the turnout was lower than expected given the weather.

At this point, it was still raining (and now close to 10 pm). I asked Kat if she wanted to ride anything else, but by this point – she was exhausted.

In fact, about two hours earlier, she told me that I should have made her take a nap! Honest to god -- my 5 year old SCOLDED ME! She LITERALLY said, "You should have made me take a nap!"

SPOILER ALERT -- Of course when I reminded her of this a few days later and told her she should take a nap -- she ignored me.

So by this point, she was running on fumes. As I had just stood in the pouring rain for 25 minutes straight, I wasn’t exactly sad to be calling it a night. Especially since we still had a long walk to the front of the park and a bus ride to BCV still to go.

Bus ride back to the resort was fairly uneventful and we were in bed by around 11 pm I believe. Not too late for my normal, but definitely later than normal for Kat. She was ready for bed and was out practically as soon as she hit the pillow.

If you don't believe me how empty the park was -- here is a shot just about 10 pm.
IMG_5593.JPG

Yeah -- I still haven't seen the park that empty at 2 am!

That’s it for Day #2. Stay tuned for Day #3!

We're moving from BCV to PVB and I've got a big surprise (or two) for Kat!!!

CONTINUED TO NEXT POST!

Last edited:
DAY #3 -- Chapter V

Ok – so we last left off with a very late Sunday evening with the DVC moonlight magic event at Magic Kingdom. While it was an absolute monsoon, it was still a lot of fun – and it allowed me to get a great last minute spot to view HEA…something I have been unable to do before or since. Kat was absolutely spent – like I said - she told me that I should have made her take a nap! I. AM. NOT. JOKING. What kid says that?

Anyhoo – let’s get somewhat back on topic…

When I originally booked this trip, the plan was to do a split stay with BCV for our DHS and Epcot days and then VGF for our double dose of magic kingdom; however, I decided to switch things up and try out PVB. Since we had already stayed at VGF three times, I figured it would be fun to try something new. Not to mention, the rooms at PVB are supposed to be slightly larger than VGF, and the pool and kids’ splash area looked like a lot of fun.

I only mention that b/c that means today was check-out day! I’m a pretty big fan of split stays in order to reduce the amount of time spent on buses; however, this was going to be the first time I did a split stay with children without DW to help pack up and make sure we weren’t forgetting everything.

Side digression -- have I mentioned that she handles logistics while I handle all of the planning? For Disney trips, I'm like the general that plans the macro level OPS, while DW is the lieutenant general that handles the day to day stuff and actually implements the plan. In other words, I handle all the front-end bookings, ADRs, FPs, and general timelines -- but she's generally the one that makes sure the kids are fed, dressed and whatever else needs to be done to make sure the kids stay alive. So without DW to assist in the actual packing and move -- I had a lot of stuff to do.

Ok -- back to the story.

On the morning of our checkout, I booked Kat on the Pirate Adventure Cruise, which sails out of Crescent Lake. (Hat tip to @jeremy1002 of Backside of Magic podcast for his recommendation) I figured that while she was doing the cruise, I could either sneak into DHS for a couple rides on RNRC since Kat isn’t tall enough (which would require packing our stuff the night before), or have a nice leisurely couple hours to get all of our stuff packed.

As you can imagine, since we were up so late the night before, there was little to no chance of my packing our stuff the night before – and since our room looked like the suitcases exploded upon arrival, there was no way I was going to be able to pack everything up prior to taking her to the pirate cruise. So I clearly opted for the latter option and didn’t bother even trying to sneak in a few more rides.

Time for another story. Yes, I know. There’s already been like a hundred side stories in this TR. I’m sorry – that’s just how my brain works. Spoiler alert – there’s going to be at least a few more.

Ok – back to the story within a story. This reminds me of that movie Inception. Have you seen it?

Oh wait – SQUIRREL!

tenor.gif

Sorry – where were we? Oh yes…back to the ORIGINAL side story…

So as we were getting ready to head to the Pirate Adventure, I mentioned to Kat that I would be coming back to the room to pack while she did the cruise. I was trying to make her at ease with the fact that adults weren’t allowed on the cruise, and I didn’t want her to freak out when I left. Needless to say, the closer we got to going, she started getting a little scared/anxious. I was a little surprised by her anxiety, since she has been going to daycare since she was like 3 months old.

About 20 minutes before sailing, she was really not wanting to go.

By this point, I had already used up all of my bribery techniques (e.g., you can go on the big slide at SAB, I’ll get you some ice cream at B&C for lunch, etc…). Luckily, that slide seemed magical enough to her that she agreed that she would at least give it a try and check it out.

So we make the long walk from our room at the Beach Club Villas to the check-in desk for the pirate adventure (yes – I’ve been known to sprinkle in some hyperbole every now and then. My English teachers would be proud of my use of another literary tool).

For those of you interested, the check-in desk is more or less directly in front of the Yacht Club, and is the place where you can also rent out the boats for your own personal tours.

So we were actually the first ones to get there (apparently I was able to overcome all of her stalling – I guess I’m used to living with a house full of females), but within a few minutes another family with a young boy showed up. Naturally, the two kids were a little shy, but I encouraged Kat to strike up a conversation with her future pirate mate.

As the kids start talking – I start talking to the other parents and continue making small talk with them, seeing how their vacation is going, asking them what they’re planning on doing that day, etc… You know, normal vacation chit chat.

What does Kat decide to talk about?

She leads off with the ultimate ice breaker (at least for an almost 5 year old).

Stay tuned til next time to find out what it was!!!

Last edited:
DAY 3 -- CONTINUED

Ha! I’m not that mean – not to mention, it’s only been like 2 hours on the third day, so I can’t make that only one post.

Ok – so as I’m talking with the other parents…next thing I know…their son comes running over and asks if it is true that I cut off my finger.

Yes. That’s right.

My daughter’s ice breaker with this kid was, no lie, “my dad cut off his finger.”

PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT.

Skip the next part if you are at all squeamish.

And yes – I did cut a portion off of my finger. I won’t go into the gory details, but the Cliff’s Notes version is that I was sharpening a knife using a handheld knife sharpener and things didn’t go well. I’m fine now, and except for the fact that I will be forever missing half of my fingernail on my index finger, I’m more or less 100% healed. It was a rough few months of rehab – but all is fine.

While it was pretty bad – I’m actually lucky I didn’t hit any nerves or cut through the bone.

Ok – back to the pirate adventure! So the kid asks about my finger and I do confirm that the rumor is indeed true. I inquired about his stitches on his forehead (he apparently cut his head open just before the vacation) and then I showed him my stitches on my other hand (yes – 2017 was not a great year for me. I almost cut my finger completely off and then after that healed, I managed to break a bone in my OTHER hand that required surgery – so I still had stitches in my hand while on the trip).

The kid was super impressed with all of my scars, and I was beginning to think he thought that I might actually be a real life pirate. Unfortunately (or more likely fortunately) for him, that was the last of my cool stories…and just in time, other castaways had shown up and it was almost time for their adventure.

Here's a pic I snapped right before they took off. If that isn't the cutest pirate you've ever seen -- I don't know what else to tell you.

IMG_5597.MOV

By this time, Kat was completely into the whole adventure (likely because I was the parent with the most street cred).
IMG_5604.MOV

Notice how well that french braid staid intact!!! More dad points for me! Sure, she might have skipped a shower that day, but between the pool and the rain, she got plenty clean! Isn't that how it works?

Whatever -- don't judge me. Again -- I'm a 5 star general. I'm new to this day to day operations stuff!

Where were we?

Oh yeah!

As they were leaving the dock, I barely got a hand waive.
IMG_5609.MOV

Clearly she was trying to maintain the alpha dog role of the group. (so proud)

Mila-Kunis-Laughing-And-Wiping-The-Tears-Away-Reaction-Gif.gif

While she disembarked, I stood there on the dock…

alone….

watching them sail off into that cold, dark, night.

tenor.gif

Wait, what? Sorry – it just felt that way.

This is my first kid after all…and watching her do something without me did make me feel somewhat emotional. Don’t’ get me wrong, I was incredibly proud that she overcame her fears…but watching her go from scared to confident in such a short amount of time made me start to have crazy flash forwards to her first day of kindergarten…and then that meant high school graduation and dropping her off at her college dorm were not far away. Holy crap – SHE’S ABOUT TO MOVE AWAY!!!

OH NO! NOT AGAIN!!!

giphy.gif

Get a hold of yourself man!!! It’s just 2 hours!!!

So yeah – all that happened by 9:30 am on the third day!

I won’t bore you with the details – but needless to say, I pulled myself together and managed to get the tornado of a room packed up in time to drop the bags off with bell services in time to go pick her up at 11:30.

She was super happy with her booty!
IMG_5617.JPG

After that, the original plan was to hit up Beaches & Cream for lunch – but since she had a picnic on the cruise, and a few leftover snacks, we skipped out on lunch and decided to head over to Poly for some more pool time. Bump and run for the win! (if you don't know what bump and run is -- instead of getting hit with a $10 charge for no show -- you MODIFY your reservation to a date sometime in the future more than 24 hours away (i.e., bump) and then cancel it online since it is now more than 24 hours in the future without any cost). This also works with non-disney Hotel reservations!!! Another hat tip to @jeremy1002 !!!

Yes – I intentionally skipped SAB and the big slide. She had somehow forgotten about the bribe I had made, so I was going to run with it. I’m not a huge fan of the SAB slide, so I certainly wasn’t going to remind her about it.

So at this point, we grabbed our luggage from bell services, called a Minnie Van, and headed over to Poly. Upon checking in at the Poly, I turn away from the front desk expecting Kat to be right next to my side…but naturally, she’s not.

At this point, I’m ready to call in SWAT, start an Amber Alert, demand to see all the surveillance cameras that Disney has for their entire property – as well as get Disney to start using the location mapper on her magic band.

Too bad I didn't install that child tracker chip!!!

giphy.gif

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHERE SHE VANISHED. Leave your guesses in the comments!

CONTINUE TO NEXT POST!

Last edited:
I’m enjoying your trip report! I also have 2 girls, currently 4 and 2 but will be 5 and 3 on our next trip, we are also from the Houston area, and you included a Saved by the Bell reference... so you’ve got my attention! I also love the idea of a daddy/daughter trip except I would never forgive my DH if he went without me. But the idea of splitting off for 1:1 time with each kid sounds nice.

I got her on Dinosaur last year…but it might have scarred her for life. ;-)..

I can’t believe she wasn’t scarred! My DD4 would never forgive me, I’m sure of it.

Since we were planning on meeting the Frozen girls, I decided I would try my luck with a French braid as best I could to mimic Elsa’s hair do.

I’m impressed with the braid!

Can’t wait to read more!

I’m enjoying your trip report!

THANKS! AND OF COURSE :welcome:

I also have 2 girls, currently 4 and 2 but will be 5 and 3 on our next trip,

5 and 3 is probably the best ages to bring them. We just got back from our latest trip and the girls were 5 and 3 and it was sooooooooo much better than when the youngest was 2. Being fully potty trained was super awesome -- but more than anything, she was past the whole terrible twos and throwing a hissy fit anytime she didn't get what she wanted.

I also love the idea of a daddy/daughter trip except I would never forgive my DH if he went without me. But the idea of splitting off for 1:1 time with each kid sounds nice.
I know it might be hard to say yes to -- but if you have the money and he's down for it, it's totally worth it! If not, then certainly carving out a day or even half a day alone with each kid is a great compromise. This past trip with everyone, I took the oldest golfing with me while DW took the youngest to MK for 4 hours. It was a nice break from the rush for everyone. We then switched kids on another half day. It's definitely a good way to keep the kids from trying to compete for attention.

I can’t believe she wasn’t scarred! My DD4 would never forgive me, I’m sure of it.

I'm not going to lie -- I thought it was going to end poorly. Especially during the ride -- I was freaking out that I had ruined her. By the time we got off the ride and into the gift shop though, she wanted to buy ever damn dinosaur thing there was.

I’m impressed with the braid!

Can’t wait to read more!

Thanks! And stay tuned! It gets better!

5 and 3 is probably the best ages to bring them. We just got back from our latest trip and the girls were 5 and 3 and it was sooooooooo much better than when the youngest was 2.

I’m so glad to hear that! We just got back from a trip last month and while still very fun and magical, it was also pretty stressful. I think I spent about as much time in the bathrooms as I did on the rides! I am really hoping that next year will be a little easier. Also hoping to read your trip report with the girls at those ages!

I’m so glad to hear that! We just got back from a trip last month and while still very fun and magical, it was also pretty stressful. I think I spent about as much time in the bathrooms as I did on the rides! I am really hoping that next year will be a little easier. Also hoping to read your trip report with the girls at those ages!

whoa there! Don't put that kind of pressure on me! One trip at a time! :-)

In all seriousness -- it's unlikely I'll do a TR for this last trip -- I didn't take any notes and given that I was fighting a cold for most of the trip -- it was not as enjoyable for me as it should have been. With that said -- we did take it at a much slower pace, which was nice...but we also didn't hit up all of our favorites (Kat was not happy we missed Anna/Elsa meet and greet and Buzz lightyear ride) -- but with weather issues and moving things around (added Jedi training), I had to be a little more flexible in what we did. We also didn't book many ADRs (I think we only did Sci Fi, Hollywood and vine (PPO to get Jedi training sign up), and Yak & Yeti), which was both good and bad. I definitely liked not being tied to a hard schedule -- but I also got very sick of QS and eating power bars.

What a great pic of an empty Main Street after the DVC event!

Glad she enjoyed the pirate cruise and it gave you time to clear out the room!

Day #3 -- Chapter ???

Of course – within what seemed like an eternity….which was probably closer to 1.5 seconds, I realize that she saw a TV nearby and was magically drawn to it like a moth on a light.

IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

(Hey -- check out that sweet braid!!! It's still going strong!)

This is what happens when you travel without your significant other. Have I mentioned that I typically handle the logistics, and DW makes sure the kids don’t get abducted???

I'm so not used to these needless details!!!!

Ok. So after nearly avoiding an amber alert, I decided to reward myself. I mean, I obviously deserved it since I successfully checked us into a new hotel without losing my child!!! What more do you want from me???

I have the highest possible standards!!!

What kind of reward should one get oneself for saving the life of a child? What is adequate compensation for such a Herculean effort?

A dole whip of course!

Only this time, I was going to get it with some rum. However, I wasn’t going to pay for the rum from the Disney – I’m not a sucker!

While I may have invested tens of thousands of dollars in DVC points, hundreds of dollars in Blu-Ray movies, thousands of dollars in tickets and god knows how much in souvenirs and other things, I draw the line at paying sticker price for alcohol at Disney!

I HAVE MY LIMITS.

Instead, I was going to add it myself (I had some Havana Club dark rum delivered via instacart earlier in the trip).

upload_2018-12-19_0-1-48.jpeg

Only problem with this genius plan was that meant that I would have to wait until I got to my room to add it. At the time – this sounded like a glorious idea.

Let me tell you.

The DVC villas are not super close to the main lobby.

Rather – they are actually closer to the TTC (or at least about equidistant). This makes for an easy jaunt on the express monorail or ferry – but walking in 80+ degree weather, the dole whip is not happy.

On top of this problem, the ENTIRE time, Kat is asking if she could have some, and I’m like, “Daddy almost had to file a missing person report…let daddy have this!”

upload_2018-12-19_0-3-12.jpeg

So after dripping about half of the dole whip down my arm....

200.gif

...we were able to locate our room and successfully check-in.

Let me just say, the rooms at PVB are really nice. As far as studio rooms in DVC, they don’t get much better. Here are a few shots…
IMG_5623.JPG
IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5621.JPG

IMG_5622.JPG

IMG_5626.JPG

IMG_5625.JPG

The room worked out well for us. She loved using the pull down Murphy bed and it was great being able to let her take a bath while I took a shower. Those two separate bath areas are really nice.

Oh yeah – Dole Whip!!! So after getting the necessary pictures of the room, I scooped out a bit of the dole whip in a separate bowl for Kat so that I could load my portion up with some Havana Club spiced rum. See! I did share! Father of the Year coming my way!

RepentantJointCobra-size_restricted.gif

Naturally – after asking for a bite of Dole Whip every 10 steps for the ¼ mile walk from the main lobby to the room, she decided that she didn’t like it.

giphy.gif

Momentarily, I began to decipher if this creature was even my child, but then I quickly realized that that just meant there was more for me. Hooray!

OrangeBogusDrever-size_restricted.gif

We spent the next three hours at the pool. Of course I forgot the sunscreen. Luckily, there were other moms at the pool that took pity on me and let me borrow their supplies. Again – this is what happens when I travel without my wife. Like I said, I'm a four star general --- I handle macro stuff -- and DW handles the little things like making sure our kids don't get cancer.

upload_2018-12-19_0-10-0.jpeg

Nothing eventful happened at the pool – other than Kat banged her head on the dark slide b/c she leaned into one of the pitch-black turns incorrectly.

So PSA, make sure you warn your kids about that.

So after about 30 mins of being in the concussion protocol, I felt we were in the clear. Again! I deal with macro level stuff. I can't get dirty in this micro-level, day-to-day trench warfare!

Side note -- Serious business coming up!!!

One thing that got me slightly annoyed was that I had been working with her on Disney "Name that Tune" for about a year at this point in hopes of her taking home some sweet prizes at the pool…but for some reason, the name that tune contest DID NOT HAVE ANY PRIZES!!! I’m not going to lie. I was a little deflated. When we had come the year before, they gave out some nice gift cards and other prizes…so I was pretty stoked about her destroying the hopes and dreams of every other kid out there.

giphy.gif

We did win the contest; however, sadly…we walked away empty handed. Yes, yes – first world problems.

While our pool time ended on a less than stellar note (at least for me), Kat still had a blast. The pool area at Poly is definitely one of the better pool spots…so if you’re staying there, definitely check it out.

After a quick walk to the room, we got showered and changed. It was time for a big night! Any guesses as to what was in store???

SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Last edited:
Only problem with this genius plan was that meant that I would have to wait until I got to my room to add it. At the time – this sounded like a glorious idea.

I could see where this was going! Was it soup by the time you added rum?! I like my ice cream soupy, but I remember how quickly those things were melting while we were there, and it wasn't even that hot. That does sound like a great way to enjoy the dole whip!

I also would have been bummed about no prizes for the competition, especially if you won!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter