DAKlimation is Tomorrow!

Mododi

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it, I just didn't know where to put it!

I have Daklimation 2mrw woohoo (not for the cp though - ft)

I have already done traditions and the class after that. Does anyone know when they will show me how to use the hub, I'm kind of geeking out about checking it out and the wait is killing me lol

I can't speak for all lines of business (or all trainers), but when I go pick up new trainees from their park orientation, I usually try and get their Hub access set up that same day.

When we can't do that, it either gets done during their Welcome to (Line of Business) class, or during their on-the-job training as a last resort.

Not every location shows how to use the hub. Depends on your trainer. If no one shows you tomorrow then ask. Your first time you have to log on from a company computer.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!