Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Dancing With the Stars, is set to kick off the ABC fall line up with it's Season 25 Premiere on Mon. Sept 18th. :hyper:

Mandy200587, our resident DWTS detective :magnify: is on the case again for a fourth straight season, :thumbsup2 with any juicy info she can find. :woohoo:

The Stars: (All officially announced on GMA.)

Drew Scott - reality TV show, Property Brothers.
Nick Lachey - boy band singer, 98 Degrees. Married to Vanessa Minnillo Lachey. Brother of Season 2 winner, Drew Lachey.
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey - TV host, model. Married to Nick Lachey.
Lindsey Stirling - violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer.
Nikki Bella - professional wrestler, actress, and model for the WWE.
Jordan Fisher - Broadway actor, singer, dancer, in Hamilton, and played Doody in Grease: Live.
Victoria Arlen - former American Paralympic swimmer. Won 1 gold & 3 silver medals.
Frankie Muniz - actor, best known for Malcolm in the Middle.
Derek Fisher - former NBA basketball coach: NY Knicks, & 5 time NBA champion player.
Barbara Corcoran - businesswoman, investor, speaker, consultant, syndicated columnist, author, investor on Shark Tank.
Sasha Pieterse - actress, Pretty Little Liars.
Debbie Gibson - former teen pop singer, Broadway actress.
Terrell Owens - former NFL football player for: the 49ers, Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Bengals, Eagles.

The Stars & their Pro Partners are:
Drew Scott & Emma Slater (Emma is reigning Mirror Ball champion)
Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas
Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey & Maks Chmerkovskiy
Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev
Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold
Derek Fisher & Sharna Burgess
Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson
Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy
Barbara Corcoran & Keo Motsepe
Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke
Sasha Pieterse & Gleb Savchenko
Debbie Gibson & Alan Bersten

(As always, this first post will be updated to be used as a reference each week, with the phone numbers & links for voting, as they become available.)

:teacher: THREE ways to Vote:

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-800-868-34_ _
(Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

04 - Drew Scott & Emma
05 - Frankie Muniz & Witney
06 - Jordan Fisher & Lindsay
07 - Lindsey Stirling & Mark

Also VOTE online starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

And/OR VOTE on Facebook starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
https://apps.facebook.com/1046081125498814

*** During the show's finale episodes: online voting ends EARLIER, at 11am ET (8am PT) Tues morning. ***

This season may be the last adult DWTS we have for a while. There is a likelihood that next season will be DWTS JUNIOR.
The idea for a DWTS Junior has been scrapped.

Some updates on happenings with the cast:
Julianne got married this summer.
Maks & Peta got married.
Gleb's wife had her baby.
Former contestant, Ginger Zee is pregnant with baby #2.

Maks and Val Chmerkovskiy won an Innovator Award at the Industry Dance Awards.
Derek Hough also won an Industry Dance Award for America’s Favorite Choreographer.

Derek is now a judge on World of Dance on NBC. I saw him do an interview on ET, where he said he heard a rumor that Celine Dion wants to do DWTS with him, and YES, if she wants to do it, [or another star of that magnitude] he'd be back on DWTS. (I think it's unlikely that Celine would really do the show. It's too many hours of grueling dancing every day for her. She's a widow now with 3 kids to be there for and she also is quite strict about protecting her voice.)

TMZ has confirmed that Sean Spicer will NOT be a contestant on DWTS. That was a great rumor while it lasted! :lmao:

#DWTS #DWTS25

Last edited:
All looks good!!! Rumors are brewing!!!! We have a possible hgtv/country act, a former general hospital star and possibility of so much more!

Derek won't be back. Don't count on Mark either.

Look for two former pros to return

Skipped last season because no one that I knew was competing (the "stars"), hoping for better this coming season

Kym won't be a pro.

Her DH, Robert, helped provide the funding & Shark Tank know-how for Kym to start her own dance/fitness studio in Richard Simmons old exercise studio. I didn't expect her back. She only did last season as a way to advertise the launch of her studio.

Maks and Peta are "supposedly" not coming back

I can understand one of them not coming back, while their baby is so young. I'd be surprised if both of them don't come back.

Here are the Pro Dance Partners (only) officially announced on GMA this morning:

Mark Ballas
Emma Slater
Lindsay Arnold
Val Chmerkovskiy
Keo Motsepe
Peta Murgatroyd
Maks Chmerkovskiy
Artem Chigvintsev
Gleb Savchenko
Sharna Burgess
Witney Carson
Alan Bersten

So incredibly happy mark is back, I think it will be good to have him back and challenge others.

Also I think there's another pro to still be possibly announced

Since they are delaying the announcement of the final pro for a few weeks, I'm guessing the last pro will be Jenna. She's involved in SYTYCD right now.

I hope Sasha will be around. So happy Emma is back, hope they keep up the good partners for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!