Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

There's also Jordan & Lindsey.

But, you may be right that Frankie inches ahead of Jordan as Frankie may have a bigger fanbase. :scratchin
Frankie is just so likable. If he keeps performing as he has and grows in his skills, his fanbase will keep him alive until the end. Jordan comes across a little smug in my opinion. He will have to earn the votes more than Frankie.

Frankie is just so likable. If he keeps performing as he has and grows in his skills, his fanbase will keep him alive until the end. Jordan comes across a little smug in my opinion. He will have to earn the votes more than Frankie.

I caught that too, when he said he wanted to come in first again tonight. :headache: Humility wins more votes.

dances right now are always under a minute to get through everyone in the time frame and allow the judges to talk.

dances right now are always under a minute to get through everyone in the time frame and allow the judges to talk.

Yes, the first dances are always short. Most of them can barely dance. A minute is excruciatingly long for them to learn. And it's a lot for the Pros to fill in with choreography or gimmicks if they end up with a Star who can't dance, like sitting them on a bench for 20 seconds at the beginning.

I was so shocked when Tom mentioned that Barbara is married. What?

Almost everyone improved over last week. Got the nerves out, I guess. Glad Drew got through his routine! Pretty sure Terrell will be out tomorrow. Don't they usually name a bottom three at this point?

Jordan is very good, no question. He's struggling with frame though and does some weird things with his arms and shoulders in hold. So room for improvement!

Terrell Owens and Cheryl
Samba (Song: “Hot in Herre” by Nelly)
Foxtrot (Song: “Pillow Talk” by Zayne Malik)
1-800-868-3411

Debbie Gibson and Alan
Argentine Tango (Song: “Havana” by Camila Cabello)
Quickstep (Song: “This is My Time” by Amy Stroup)
1-800-868-3402

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb
Samba (Song: “Most Girls” by Hailee Steinfeld)
V. Waltz (Song: “I’m Going Down” by Rose Royce)
1-800-868-3410

Drew Scott and Emma
Rumba (Song: “Lights Down Low” by Max)
Quickstep (Song: “Sing, Sing, Sing” by Louis Prima)
1-800-868-3404

Barbara Corcoran and Keo
Cha Cha (Song: “Bongolia” by Incredible Bongo Band)
Tango (Song: “Whatever Lola Wants” by Sarah Vaughan)
1-800-868-3401

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay
Samba (Song: “Mi Gente” by J. Balvin and Willy William)
Viennese Waltz (Song: “Count on Me” by Judah Kelly)
1-800-868-3406

Nick Lachey and Peta
Argentine Tango (Song: “She’s a Lady” by Lion Babe)
Foxtrot (Song: “Mandy” by Barry Manilow)
1-800-868-3408

Vanessa Lachey and Maks
Salsa (Song: “Instruction” by Jax Jones)
Foxtrot (Song: “Hit Me With a Hot Note” by Tami Tappan Damiano)
1-800-868-3412

Frankie Muniz and Whitney
Cha Cha (Song: “Perm” by Bruno Mars)
Tango (Song: “Whatever it Takes” by Imagine Dragons)
1-800-868-3405

Nikki Bella and Artem
Samba (Song: “Despasito” by Luis Fonsi)
Waltz (Song: “Come Away with Me” by Norah Jones)
1-800-868-3409

Derek Fisher and Sharna
Paso Doble (Song: “Diablo Rojo” by Rodrigo y Gabriella)
Foxtrot (Song: “Hallelujah I Love Her So” by Ray Charles)
1-800-868-3403

Victoria Arlen and Val
Rumba (Song: “Easy” by Sky Ferreira)
Tango (Song: “Look What You Made Me To” by Taylor Swift)
1-800-868-3413

Lindsey Stirling and Mark
Salsa (Song: “Mani Picao” by Ricky Campanelli)
Quickstep (Song: “Swing Set” by Jurassic 5)

For Tonight:

Terrell Owens and Cheryl
Samba (Song: “Hot in Herre” by Nelly)
1-800-868-3411

Debbie Gibson and Alan
Argentine Tango (Song: “Havana” by Camila Cabello)
1-800-868-3402

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb
Samba (Song: “Most Girls” by Hailee Steinfeld)
1-800-868-3410

Drew Scott and Emma
Rumba (Song: “Lights Down Low” by Max)
1-800-868-3404

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay
Samba (Song: “Mi Gente” by J. Balvin and Willy William)
1-800-868-3406

Nick Lachey and Peta
Argentine Tango (Song: “She’s a Lady” by Lion Babe)
1-800-868-3408

Vanessa Lachey and Maks
Salsa (Song: “Instruction” by Jax Jones)
1-800-868-3412

Frankie Muniz and Whitney
Cha Cha (Song: “Perm” by Bruno Mars)
1-800-868-3405

Nikki Bella and Artem
Samba (Song: “Despasito” by Luis Fonsi)
1-800-868-3409

Derek Fisher and Sharna
Paso Doble (Song: “Diablo Rojo” by Rodrigo y Gabriella)
1-800-868-3403

Victoria Arlen and Val
Rumba (Song: “Easy” by Sky Ferreira)
1-800-868-3413

Lindsey Stirling and Mark
Salsa (Song: “Mani Picao” by Ricky Campanelli)
1-800-868-3407

Don't they usually name a bottom three at this point?

I think they only named two couples last nite as they ran out of time to name 3.

As for naming the bottom three, they've done away with that for a while now. I used to post the Bottom Three, when it really was the bottom three. But, they've now switched to the couples being in jeopardy, which is more about created drama & tension for the other couples not given the boot. It's rare now for Tom or Erin to actually say when the last two couples really are the bottom two. I try to note it and post it when they do. So, Terrell wasn't necessarily at the bottom.

Pretty sure Terrell will be out tomorrow.

I'm wondering if it's going to be Debbie Gibson or Sasha Pieterse. :scratchin I really used to like Debbie until she was on The Celebrity Apprentice. She mainly magnified that she's a diva in between listing all her credits. :headache: There is a line in an old Neil Simon movie, The Goodbye Girl, "Ask an actor a question, he gives you his resume." :lmao: She definitely falls into that description.

Sasha, couldn't move last week. It may have been nerves, and she improved greatly. But, I didn't think worthy of 8s. We'll see if her fanbase comes through and if there's enough of them.

Terrell could go either way, IMO. :scratchin It was interesting to see him whining about rehearsing, when I would think practicing for football is harder. But, that shows he's such a natural at football, it's not "work" to him. :upsidedow

With the whole NFL thing going on right now, people may have shown up to vote for him, or to vote against him. He's been a member of five NFL teams though. I wouldn't be surprised if he spontaneously "takes a knee" tonight, at the end of his dance, in support of his former teams. It would be the most tweeted and media-covered event in DWTS history. :rolleyes1

Last edited:
With the whole NFL thing going on right now, people may have shown up to vote for him, or to vote against him. He's been a member of five NFL teams though. I wouldn't be surprised if he spontaneously "takes a knee" tonight, at the end of his dance, in support of his former teams. It would be the most tweeted and media-covered event in DWTS history. :rolleyes1
I bet you're right and he'll take a knee tonight. It'll be the most shocking Bachelor ... um I mean DWTS in history!

I forgot to vote. Oh well, I'm not hooked on anyone yet.

Nikki's samba was a bit rough... I know it's new to her though, so I'll cut her a break.

I couldn't believe the way Val dissed Len, like his knowledge of dance was no longer relevant. :eek: :sad2:

Val should have danced in something other than pajamas. I really didn't like the entire routine.

What the heck is Erin wearing? She reminds me of some costume from The Handmaid's Tale. :duck:

Definitely a lot of cringey stuff going on tonight... :dogdance:

I just realized, :idea: the costumers must have to measure the stars every week as the stars lose so much weight throughout the season.

Um ... What was it. I'm distracted watching the Cubs game at the same time.

It was Val's version of a rumba.

This Is Us has it's season premiere to night too. Bad night to have had this extra episode of DWTS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter