Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I really liked Lindsey's dance - very simple and classic. I haven't paid too much attention to Vanessa talking before so I don't know if it's normal but she just seemed fine - a little goofy sort of and almost like she was annoyed - or is it just me thinking that?

:love:

Sasha & Gleb danced to my favorite Disney song... I don't think I can critique it. I would have liked to see more hip action from her... but what a nice routine.

Maks' choreography looked like he was given a homework assignment. Not much enthusiasm in that dance. :eek: :confused3

The costumers forgot to steam Snow White's skirt. :headache:

Mark & Lindsey were great! :thumbsup2 Mark is usually so full of gimmicks. If anyone was going to dress up as Pinocchio, it would have been Mark. (I think he did that already. :scratchin) But, this time he pulled off a dance that was so elegant and had finesse, left out all the gimmicky stuff. :thumbsup2 Comparing his & Lindsey's dance to Maks & Vanessa, it makes it even more apparent that there is a lot missing in Maks' choreography.

I loved watching Mickey accompanying Mark & Lindsey on the piano. :lovestruc

Jordan & Lindsay were great from a ballroom point of view. That foxtrot was nearly perfect.

The mirror ball trophy has a set of Mickey ears on it. :lmao:

Jordan & Lindsay: The first perfect score of the season with three Mickey 10s. :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I'm ready for it to be a showdown between Jordan, Frankie and Lindsay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!